The online racing simulator
Quote from Fuse5 :O_O
erm, sorry. im already taken D:

argh farkkkkkkk I knew you would say that.

Please give me half a chance.
only if you don't tell my gf
>_>
<_<
Don't worry, Rightie is cheating on you anyways
is it only me
or does that line make no sense in its current wording?
D:
it's just you.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Girlfriend split up with me.

"I just don't feel the same way anymore". Classic.

Sorry to hear.

I haven't been feeling the same about my girlfriend either, but I am still with her. Maybe that is a bad sign.. maybe a good one. I don't know.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
I'll screw some sense into her.
Hmm, might be a bit soon for that kinda line, but ok lol.
I had a first date today, it went well and I hope to see her agian.

I did not sleep with her. Do I show respect for women or what!

There was a disaster though, she's showing me around the village i've just moved in too and she needed the loo so she popped into her parents house and her dad comes out and fetches me from the car (her car is a super cool 60's VW Sports car, you guys would love it).

So i've known this girl 45 minutes and already i'm meeting the parents, I meen seriously I know lesbians have this reputation for uhauling but met her parents before I even knew whether she liked to be called Jo or Joey.

So there I am, meeting the parents, when it dawns on me that i'm wearing a top that has a full front print of a naked woman smoking a joint and touching herself, complete with studded wrist guard and every finger nail painted a different colour and wild multi-coloured hair.

What can I say? Welcome to the 21st century bitches...
must-resist-response......
Quote from dadge :must-resist-response......

Leet the dark side flow through you.
Could be worse. A house mate from uni started dating a lass and went back to her place for some tuna sandwiches, if you know what I mean. Unfortunately they didn't hear mum and dad come in who heard the commotion and came into her room to see what was going on. Apparently they didn't know their daughter was lesbian.

I tried so hard to not laugh when she was telling the story, but I couldn't help it.
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from dadge :must-resist-response......

I take my quote back (see Inouva's sig), due to your recent posts. Please, respond.
Quote from Becky Rose :
(her car is a super cool 60's VW Sports car, you guys would love it).

You mean a Karmann Ghia? Or a Brasilian VW?
Quote from brandons48 :Girlfriend split up with me.

"I just don't feel the same way anymore". Classic.

she needs one of these: Atomic Cooter Punch
Quote from BlueFlame :You mean a Karmann Ghia? Or a Brasilian VW?

are you talking about cars or beef curtains?
i think the next time Becky meets the fockers, she should wear a tu-tu, Dr Martin boots (bigger the better), and fake handlebar moustache (unless you can grow your own) and a 16" black strap-on (medical lesbian term: Strapadicktami). maybe the night stick 3000. the one with optional rhinestones. and keep strumming it like it's the bottom string on a fender strat. until eye contact has been broken.
they say first impressions last, but i'm sure you'll find if you do as i said, it'll be the 2nd impression that really sticks. lmao.

while we're at it (pardon the pun), don't you think knuckle munchers (lesbians) who use such toys will never be pure bloods. it's a bit like playing LFS and never driving a real car.
Enough talking, share the clunge.
has that line ever worked for you?
Nope. :sadbanana
Dadge you have a gift. Even if it is just internet humor.
Quote from PMD9409 :Dadge you have a gift. Even if it is just internet humor.

Agreed. There are wet pants all over the world because of his comedy genius.
Quote from dadge :while we're at it (pardon the pun), don't you think knuckle munchers (lesbians) who use such toys will never be pure bloods. it's a bit like playing LFS and never driving a real car.

I think you've missed the point by as much as you miss the toilet when peeing... Although personally I get 'em screaming without the use of toys.

Quote from dadge :has that line ever worked for you?

I have similar issues with my best chat up line too.
Quote from Becky Rose :I think you've missed the point by as much as you miss the toilet when peeing... Although personally I get 'em screaming without the use of toys.

i don't think i did(only because i was having a bit of a joke). i understand gay men smashing each others back doors in. but librarians who use artificial limbs will never be pure bloods.
and for the record, i don't miss the bowl. i save it for the shower.
Quote from Becky Rose :I think you've missed the point by as much as you miss the toilet when peeing....

ha

Only explanation.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG