The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
I think I know why...I ALT+F4d out of the game. I don't think it likes it.
oh crap what did I miss? was too busy racing this time.

oh by the way http://flyingmaniacs.forumotion.com/ if you want to join our sort of "clan"...you could register as Flying<insert witty fitting name here> or as you like
ooooft just got a range kill 146 much to my suprise Add me people Jwardy
Registered on the Flying clan page! Now we have to work like a professional team of... trollers.
BTW anyone online in the next 20 minutes? I will go for a quick game!

Edit: oh noes! Teamspeak still down?
My dads on if you wanna add him. quite simple Gwardy :L
Quote from jwardy :My dads on if you wanna add him. quite simple Gwardy :L

Added on the list. Awesome that your dad plays, haha. I wish my dad played games with me...
Quote from Bose321 :Don't tell me you thought of bad things, did you?

I would never do that......
If he agreed with you on the bad parts, that would make him look just as bad.
Quote from Bose321 :Added on the list. Awesome that your dad plays, haha. I wish my dad played games with me...

He saw me playing it and was like that looks fun what is it. im like Free battlefield. so he got it, and now i cant move him from the computer :P
I wish I had a Dad.
America's Army has a pretty steep learning curve so you need to be prepared to work at it. While the details are all (presumably) very realistic and I like the animations and what not from the weapons, it seemed a bit G.I Joe to me.

I used to play back in 2005/2006/2007 and was doing quite well..just went back to their site and apparently my email address does not have an account registered to it! Funny that...so if I was to start playing again I'd have to start over!!! UGH.

Anyway, I have some (normally) frustrating memories of having to spend hours and hours on the training missions before I could actually play online and have anything other than a basic rifile and pistol. However I was also very proud that I (because at the time I had no life, friends, job, ambitions, sexual urges) was able to perform all of the tests to the top standard to recieve the ability to be a full on sniper and recieve the special forces status.

From having a quick browse of their website it still seems to be a team vs team thing, sort of like Counter Strike or Battlefield? I heard somewhere they were introducing actual "missions" which you played with online buddies (by buddies I mean complete strangers, some of whom may use 4chan). I hope that's not true...

My fondest memory of America's army however was of 3 maps, one was a house with big fields around it (I think this was at night), one was a really snowy bridge with 2 big towers either end and the other was a sort of oil refinery or nuclear plant or something. After being killed (fairly quickly) I had to wait about 20 minutes before the round was over to be able to respawn. Unless you were really good (I was simply average) then you'd get very bored very quickly.

The other was having to alt-tab out every time you started playing if you had a multi core processor (I do) and set the priority to "below average" otherwise your ping would be cataclysmicly bad.

Has anything changed since I last played then, Jason?
Whatever update they brought out today has only made the game more crashy. It's crashed 3 times, one time when changing from cockpit to 3rd person view, one from pressing "esc" to kill myself and the other pressing tab to check the scores...

Never had these crashes before and nothing else has changed on my system so it must be this update.

I am disappoint.
I keep randomly losing connection.

Anway add me: mustafur
hello, Yeah your pretty much spot on. I haven't played in ages either, But I remember the maps you were talking about with the two towers on a snowy bridge. Where one team would be attacking and the other defending. And also the oil refinery or nuclear plant thingy was pretty fun.
Quote from jason0075 :I see your trying to tell me I shouldn't of posted that here because there is already another thread about it.
But you would only find that thread if you were searching for Americas army. I'm just letting people know that have never heard of it.

Threads tend to get quickly into offtopic, on this case into americas army discussion...
but since there is thread about it i was just referring to continue discussion over there before this one gets hijacked.
Had some weird bug today, was flying at an altitude of over 70 according to the gauge in my Hind and magically died from an "accident" which killed both me and my gunner...normally this would be a plane or another heli hitting me but there was nothing else in my airspace or the "whoooooossshhhhhhKABAANGGG" of normal air to air impact....and before you say "oh you crashed into the crane" I was over between B and the carrier..

:sadbanana
just bought a BC2....:scared:

it's on sale for 66% off (13,6 eur)
Lol and i mean lol from the last game.
I feel so mexican rigth now

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG