The online racing simulator
can someone help me ?
if i go in some servers it says joos car or something and i have the new stuff and i dont use mods or tweaks
Probably joined a older server and someone in there had a vob mod. I've noticed that apparently some vobs still work telling from the messed on skins i see in z30.
Quote from cargame.nl :Demo racer?

What do you know about layouts and open track? Are you using the 'wrong account' to make comments here?

Or are you doing illegal stuff?

Dave, he have a legal s2 account ( Shadowww ), but his s2 acount in the forum was banned permanently, still he can post pics or whatever with s2 content
It happened again.

Initially, in the SetUp (shift-P), I selected 25% of fuel and 30% for the next pit stop.
Race started and I was forced to make a pit-stop at lap1.. so I changed Pit instructions (F12) to no additional fuel (0%) before entering pit-lane.

I saw no message of refueling (may be it appeared) but the car got 30% of additional fuel. I did 38 laps at so4r with FBM without pitting, so the fuel was added for sure.

I don't know if this is specific to Z30 and Z31, but I'm almost sure that some one else would had noticed it if present in Z28.

I don't remember my remaining unlocks, thats why I don't try to repeat it with Z28.

If any additional info is needed, don't hesitate to contact me.
raftor

patch Z31
CBA to read the whole thread, but there is a bug. With open config, making a race track makes the bit after the finish line wrong route.
Quote from NoYPiDRiFTER :CBA to read the whole thread, but there is a bug. With open config, making a race track makes the bit after the finish line wrong route.

you sure you're not using the wrong direction on the open config?
Quote from Inouva :Dave, he have a legal s2 account ( Shadowww ), but his s2 acount in the forum was banned permanently, still he can post pics or whatever with s2 content

Okay thnx for the info babe.

Probably he got that award for being brightest kid of the week earlier.
OMG finally something different !!!!!!
still waiting S3....
Quote from xPsycho :OMG finally something different !!!!!!
still waiting S3....

Try S1 and S2 while you're waiting for it
Quote from Squelch :
Quote from Tango :im using z30 and was on the cargame s1 server,south city chicane route when i seemed to momentarily hit a hole in the road and it lifted my nose in the air after i passed over it,pic attached.
Tango

Quote from Kid222 :I have suspected Z30 glitch. Happened in one endu race at AS5R last week to one of the participants _twice_. I tried to get some info from him, as what version was he running, but he told me only that his antivirus was updating, no answer since then, so i'm posting this, because it's at least funny to look at.
In case you want to look at it, watch the 002 car towards the end of the replay, approx. 1:25. Exactly at the place, where the tarmac turns dark-ish, he's shot in the air and flies out of bounds. The second case was also exactly at the same spot, happened only to him.

Looking at both of those replays makes me suspect they are very similar. In the first, the car is flipped up and to the left, and the second the car becomes airborne a couple of times before wiping out. They both have similarities in that it happens at a join in the track (or at least a change in texture) and they appear during a multiplayer session only. The first incident does not appear to have any forces involved, but the second definitely does when forces are viewed.

I postulated before that this might be caused by dropped packets or other networking problem causing a loss of sychronisation, and the report that an antivirus update was also happening during the second incident reminds me of a couple of similar incidents I have had while testing on my LAN. I have noticed in the past that some background processes can severely impact LFS during a multiplayer session, particularly where it coincides with network activity and high disk use. An antivirus update might just qualify in this regard, and even more so if it involves possible firewall changes or activity. The answer is to make sure no other applications or other background processes are running while playing LFS, but its interesting to note the problem appears at joins in the track.

My opinion is that this has possibly been a problem for some time, and has only just been noticed, or because of the recent changes to physics detection the problem has been exacerbated. In my case, I have dismissed this problem as I already knew that my system was under pressure and it didn't warrant further investigation, but it might catch some others unaware. I'd also hazard a guess that both of the systems in those reports are single core too.

I don't think it is a networking problem, because the car's physics runs locally, it shouldn't be affected by dropped packets or anything like that. And they weren't near enough to another car to suggest that another car's lag was a likely cause.

I guess, and I hope, that this was just a problem with the Z30 collision system, something like the Fern Bay gantries (which, unlike these, were easily reproducable).

I haven't heard of any false collisions with objects or falling through the road in Z31. I found a genuine cause for the Fern Bay type of false collisions in Z30, detected and eliminated them in a way that seems clean and good, so I hope these are gone now.
Can u tell me when will come out z31 crack?
Quote from Ivan-R32 :Can u tell me when will come out z31 crack?

Yeah, I will tell you when. It's when you buy your own S2 License.
Best. Reply. Evar.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Wow. That guy is the greatest idiot I've seen this year.
Quote from Ivan-R32 :Can u tell me when will come out z31 crack?

Greatest joke))) You star of this tread!
This video is not available in your country. Learn more.
Sorry about that.

Quote from Scawen :I don't think it is a networking problem, because the car's physics runs locally, it shouldn't be affected by dropped packets or anything like that. And they weren't near enough to another car to suggest that another car's lag was a likely cause.

I guess, and I hope, that this was just a problem with the Z30 collision system, something like the Fern Bay gantries (which, unlike these, were easily reproducable).

I'll just add to my post, that it was Z28, but i guess that changes nothing.

Good bug hunting in the rest of this test patch season.
Just two minor bugs...

When you select an open rallycross config (e.g. FE6X) and a car with rallycross tyres, a message comes up that you are using rallycross tyres on road track. I think those blue messages should not be displayed after selecting an open config.

And 2nd, you can select an open config in hotlap mode. Even if you cannot do anything on them, it's logical to not enable them in hotlap mode.
Quote from Scawen :I don't think it is a networking problem, because the car's physics runs locally, it shouldn't be affected by dropped packets or anything like that. And they weren't near enough to another car to suggest that another car's lag was a likely cause.

I haven't heard of any false collisions with objects or falling through the road in Z31. I found a genuine cause for the Fern Bay type of false collisions in Z30, detected and eliminated them in a way that seems clean and good, so I hope these are gone now.

Thanks for the feedback on this.

I was was just guessing on it being network based by the problem appearing during multiplayer only. I have another possible theory though, and that is related to memory. Is the track completely loaded into memory or streamed? I ask because one of the reports seemed coincidental with other pc activity. My observations (which I dismissed because I was already aware of it) is that some skipping can occur when the machine is under pressure, though nothing as severe as the reports. This seems to happen around the track texture joins, and I'm unsure if this coincides with a track surface join. It may just be a result of what I was doing at the time, but could paging also be a possible culprit? I'm talking a local MP session here and prior to Z30. My remedy is to make sure to close any unneeded background process, which is often stated by most programs, and common sense anyway. More conjecture I know, and this doesn't require a response as I understand you are already busy.

I've played around with the open layouts quite a lot locally. The gantry problem is definitely fixed in both SP and MP for me, and the only possible related issue is the floating/beaching in the gravel trap opposite the new loop at Fern Bay as reported by others.

[edit] And that was a slick repost too [/edit]
This thread is closed

Test Patch Z30 (NOW Z34 - old content / old physics / many updates)
(1442 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG