don't use MsgAll

just change them into InSim.Send_MST....("/msg > blah blah blah");
and move those Conn. into MCI.Info[i]

bcuz your base is too different on this base

E: /endtuts im done from my teaching
MsgAll FIXED
but, can you give me an example of Conn. into MCI.Info[i],
i need some help
I tried to put spec when wrong way pits but it dont works i tried MSO and also C.playername but till wont work. Can any one help me with this.

Quote : // Pit EXIT
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -65) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -45) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone == 0))
{
if (((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) < 80) || ((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) > 280))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^1was fined £200 for wrong way out of pits");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash -= 200;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/spec " + Connections[GetConnIdx(NPL.UCID)].Username);
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(NPL.UCID)].PlayerName + "^7spectated wrong way pits " + NPL.CName);
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -65) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -45))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 0;
}

// Pit ENTRY
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -158) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -145) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 == 0))
{
if (((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) < 80) || ((MCI.Info[i].Direction / 180) > 280))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^1was fined £200 for wrong way in pits");
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].Cash -= 200;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(NPL.UCID)].PlayerName + "^7spectated wrong way pits " + NPL.CName);
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -158) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -145))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 0;
}

i think use the MCI version not NPL

eg.
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[x].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username

i hope its right because dont have C# editor in here just made it out of my head.

I Hope i could help you.
Nope didont helped.

PS. im still a biginner at coding.
any one else willing to help me with it
Quote from speedboy86 :I tried to put spec when wrong way pits but it dont works i tried MSO and also C.playername but till wont work. Can any one help me with this.

Please, when you paste code on the forums, indent it appropriately, to a level that is sufficient enough to scan through it well.

Second, please put the code in [CODE] tags, or even better - [PHP] ones, if the language is compatible enough, which, imo, C# is.

Third - Please try to resolve the issue yourself first. Look at the code around, especially when it's that much. Look for similarities between your and the other code. Then, when such found, look for differences in the problematic place. This one, is very obvious. But I'm not going to fix it for you just like that. Put some effort in it! You'll find more details in the code and after it.

[PHP]// Pit EXIT
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -65) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -45) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone == 0))
{
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^1was fined £200 for wrong way out of pits");
// Situation 1
// END of Situation 1
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -65) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -45))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone = 0;
}

// Pit ENTRY
if (((MCI.Info[i].X / 196608) <= -203) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) >= -158) && ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) <= -145) && (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 == 0))
{
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 1;
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6>^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^1was fined £200 for wrong way in pits");
// Situation 2
// END of Situation 2
}
}
if (((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) < -158) || ((MCI.Info[i].Y / 196608) > -145))
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsInPitZone2 = 0;
}[/PHP]

Situation 1: Ok, where do you see a variable named NPL being used in the MCI handler? NPL is usually the name of the packet you receive when a player joins the race. You've changed only the text part, expecting the code to be universal. Well, sorry, but it's not. I want you to resolve this yourself, because around 2 or 3 lines above, a message already is being sent, and let me bet - it sends it successfully.

Situation 2: Absolutely the same thing. Right 2 lines above, I see a message, that will be sent successfully.

So, here's the deal. You fix those, and come back showing me how you've done it. If it's correct, I'll help you make your code in that part a lot more readable, and I'll explain what steps I've taken and why.
Quote from Heiko1 :Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[x].PLID)].UniqueID)].Username

Holy mother of christ.
How get open track nodes?
Quote from bananas111 :How get open track nodes?

Well you can use it only if you are an S2 Licensed driver
Quote from bananas111 :How get open track nodes?

Crackor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111#

:clapclap:
Quote from PoVo :Crackor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111#

:clapclap:

Well povo, did you have a crack for 0.6B?
And i dont know if there a crack for 0.6B :P
Quote from joordy599 :Well povo, did you have a crack for 0.6B?
And i dont know if there a crack for 0.6B :P

Can't answer that question. Not allowed.
hi very very noobish quesstion, but ive never coded anything in my life,

what im tryin g to do is customise the insim so it displays my server name etc, i just have no clue as to which file to open and look into
or to which line of code to edit,

sorry about the noobish questions lol cheers
Hmm
I Looked On SO4,BL1 And AS5
and i litteraly didnt find any bank or any stores
can someone plz help me out and give me the map of the places or tell me where each location is because me and my friend spent like 30 minutes finding the bank and we didnt find it
Cant get it to work with 0.6b.
Quote from Grum GTI :hi very very noobish quesstion, but ive never coded anything in my life,

what im tryin g to do is customise the insim so it displays my server name etc, i just have no clue as to which file to open and look into
or to which line of code to edit,

sorry about the noobish questions lol cheers

Well, first of all, you will need Visual C# Express (2008 will do the job, but I recommend 2010 for any future projects you may be developing). Second, maybe a bit disappointing, but you need to learn the basics of the language. Just how to write a Hello World! app might be enough. As much as to learn how to find your way around the code in C#. Then, when you finally get to this InSim app., I think everything you've asked for is located in Form1's code. It's a basic search&replace.

And of course - after modifying the source, NEVER FORGET to BUILD (press F6) your solution.
If you don't build it, you'll have a changed source, but when you run the .exe you will find the same old stuff. When you have built it, the new .exe will be located in the bin\Release folder.

Quote from logan2611 :Cant get it to work with 0.6b.

Have you tried getting it to work with any other version of LFS? There shouldn't be any difference.
Hi
I Love the insim
But is it possible if you can just move the Insim HUD into the middle becuase the insim is good but i want the hud in the top in the middle
can u do that plz?
Hello guys.
Could anyone give me an advice how to adjust this code to track's open configuration?
Hi,
How to make this message to only that user who has done job?
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6|^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^3finish his job for €" + prize);

#472 - kdo
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^6|^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].PlayerName + " ^3finish his job for €" + prize);

to
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]InSim[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]Send_MTC_MessageToConnection[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]([/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]"message like [/COLOR][/COLOR]job finnished for for €" + prize[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]Conn[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]UniqueID[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]0[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]);[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Quote from kdo :

to
[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#0000BB]InSim[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]Send_MTC_MessageToConnection[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]([/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]"message like [/COLOR][/COLOR]job finnished for for €" + prize[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]Conn[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]UniqueID[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]0[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]);[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Thanks,
But it's isn't work in current context. When I type it I got error
The name 'Conn' does not exist in the current context

Quote from bananas111 :Thanks,
But it's isn't work in current context. When I type it I got error
The name 'Conn' does not exist in the current context

I have no idea about this insim whatsoever, but would this work:

InSim[COLOR=#007700].[/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]Send_MTC_MessageToConnection[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700]([/COLOR][COLOR=#DD0000]"message like [/COLOR]job finnished for for €" + prize[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=#DD0000]"[/COLOR][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][/COLOR]Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)][COLOR=#007700], [/COLOR][COLOR=#0000BB]0[/COLOR]);

If it possible I think I know how I can do it but can I make this message say not host but that who stop in that place
InSim.Send_MST_Message("!help");

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG