The online racing simulator
Thanks Scawen it's a great patch considering the small amount of time you have spent on it.

Only problem so far is that I randomly get errors when playing online (JOOS - CAR, OOS - CAR, JOOS - OBJS, OBJS - RES, etc). I don't have any modified vobs.

Oh and skidmarks, but I see you have already noted that.
Nice Patch Mate.
Good Job
I don't get it, where do I have to install it. * Very red cheeks........*
Quote from Scawen :Well... that is a good point, but it's really the problem with these auto-generated open configs, because the original tracks weren't designed with this in mind.

That would be easy to fix with a track update (that would cause incompatibility) but it's not easy to add things to fix these without a track update. I am assuming that people who create layouts will close these holes themselves. We'll check future track releases to make sure their open configs work well.

Yes exactly what I was thinking. Should be no problem for people to close those open zones with Barriers or Railings.

Anyway, i forgot to say one thing. Thank you for this update
Quote from BMW-gek :I don't get it, where do I have to install it. * Very red cheeks........*

Your LFS folder. C:\Progam Files\LFS maybe.
Quote from BMW-gek :I don't get it, where do I have to install it. * Very red cheeks........*

Just extract it to your root LFS folder.

So for me it was, D:\LFS.

Load the self extractor. Put all these files into your LFS Folder and overwrite them. Done

Edit: ai ai ai someone was faster than me
I put it in my LFS folder, nothing happening....

extract all the contents in your existing LFS root folder, overwriting the existing files

edit: late...
Quote from BMW-gek :I put it in my LFS folder, nothing happening....

Uhm, well, nothing is supposed to happen...

Load up LFS, if it says, "Live for Speed 0.5Z30" at the bottom, then you're all good.
Nope Z28 on the end....
Oh my god... This is amazing :faint2:
Guys, i updated to Z30 and when i try to unlock s2, it says:

ConnectToMaster: Error Opening Socket.

Help? :c
I believe you insteadly, I'm a big computern00b.

Somebody willing to explain it too me step by step?
Areas where you fall through the ground
I'd like to do something about that - falling through the ground where it looks like it should be ok, but you weren't really meant to go there when the track was designed... but I'll need your help to know where to switch on the contact detection. If you know a place where you fall through the ground, please post a screenshot in this thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74014

Please try to avoid duplicate reports!
BL1X rally sector

AU1 corner
Attached images
lfs_00000029.jpg
lfs_00000030.jpg
lfs_00000032.jpg
Quote from BMW-gek :I believe you insteadly, I'm a big computern00b.

Somebody willing to explain it too me step by step?

1. download patch
2. place patch in lfs folder
3. double-click patch to run it
4. click extract
5. you will be warned that files will be overwritten, accept all
Attached images
lfs-patch-steps.jpg
testing the collision stuff...

after hitting a red barrier on BL1, the car goes flying (which i think is legit, seeing how i hit it)... eventually i land upside down on one of the guardrails, and then it launches me across the track. i guess it didn't like me landing there.

got one from FE4 too.
Attached files
bunder_BL1_XRT.spr - 65 KB - 308 views
bunder_FE4_XRT.spr - 69.5 KB - 294 views
I think he meant that there is no barrier between the track and the lake.
Quote from RubenI :Guys, i updated to Z30 and when i try to unlock s2, it says:

ConnectToMaster: Error Opening Socket.

Help? :c

Bumpy .
Tried to Reboot, reinstall the patch, all the same :S
If there are too many places where you fall though/missing walls etc. then maybe a track update is the best idea? I'm sure no racer/server admin would mind about incompatibility and resetting of WR's and PB's...and I'm sure Eric has some track updates waiting for the past few years anyway.
Quote from Ant0niS :Working for me

How does that show you the F10 suspension damage though?
Then he says the patch is not supported archive.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG