The online racing simulator
Quote from e.M :scawen i know its not on topic and all but back then you started with tyre physics you made tyres to puff smoke from every patch and it looked real nice(from the pic) so i just thought maybe you could implement this in new test patch.

I was going to ask that. This sure would be compatible since it's just a visual effect. Not sure if this script is going to work with old tires So, please implement that Scawen, if it's not super hard to do.
-
(Silverracer) DELETED by Silverracer : Scavier = SCAwen + VIctor + ERic. Don't you love the other two? :|
Quote from vistaman : Cant u read or are you low brained? His name is SCAWEN :arge:

Best take that foot out of your mouth
Quote from vistaman :

Cant u read or are you low brained? His name is SCAWEN :arge:

Take a good look at the LFS main menu when you start the simulator.
ooh i love this game cant wait for that new open configuration thing good tracks coming and btw ScaViEr is Sca=Scawen Vi=Victor and Er=Eric so we (allmost) all were right
Quote from cargame.nl :Take a good look at the LFS main menu when you start the simulator.

It depends on wheter you want to thank to Scawen(developer) or ScaViEr(the team - Scawen, Victor and Eric)
Sorry for offtopic: But in the logo LFS, the three colors (blue-white-yellow).

Now on the subject: reading the first message again, especially about Shift + U. I saw that could be fixed with 10 camera positions, it is the coolest feature. It will be very convenient.
I hope the update comes soon, I'm on leave until the 27th and the weather is not looking the best for fishing . I was planning to take the kids camping at the beach and to come watch me pull fish on the boat, but I'm sure they would rather see me drive new track configs instead
Quote from lap traffic nz :I hope the update comes soon, I'm on leave until the 27th and the weather is not looking the best for fishing . I was planning to take the kids camping at the beach and to come watch me pull fish on the boat, but I'm sure they would rather see me drive new track configs instead

Autocross Editor;

Can an additional checkpoint be included as part of the layout choice, from 3 to 4, even at the expense of a barrier, tyre or line?

On the autocross area, 3 splits were enough, but now people will be making new track configurations, and some of these tracks will be lot longer on average, 4 splits may be better than 3.
It better not be released on the next week, we got Portal2
Who cares about Portal. LFS is going to be the racing game of the year if S3 is going to be released THIS YEAR!
Quote from E.Reiljans :wat

Its ok i understand you. Reading the previous comment is really hard job. Don't worry, someone else like me will point it to you...

Edit: or the post under mine. See? There are many people working for you.
repost for u ? We-Dont-Care-about P-O-R-T-A-L!

Edit: Ohhhh didnt notice there's a page 28 ^^
Edit2: No i dont count Portal as a racing game lol.
-
(Furiously-Fast) DELETED by Furiously-Fast : I don't care about portal either; I want the update ASAP ;)
Quote from pärtan :Answer:

I wat'd cause, if nobody cares about Portal, then I must be in the wrong universe.
Quote from E.Reiljans :I wat'd cause, if nobody cares about Portal, then I must be in the wrong universe.

At least I care about portal
And lol at nobody cares about portal. I bet there are more people that pre ordered portal than sold S2 licences EVER.

edit: hell it would be great to have like 30 track configs. Hope it will revive the public racing.
LFS needs Portals.
World Racing 2 have them. WR2 sucks. No need for portals.
Although I'm a huge fan of Portal, I think this is not the place to talk about it, nor about how portals could be implemented into the game

Back on topic: Err, nothing more to say here...
Scawen, how hard would it be to implement a command such as /aipit (AI Name). All it would need to do would be to send the AI to the pits, to repair if needed. I know it sounds like a waste of time, but it would add to something that we have been trying recently, and later wanted to share and fully work out a server. It would be much appreciated if you could - thanks .
Quote from shaun463 :Scawen, how hard would it be to implement a command such as /aipit (AI Name). All it would need to do would be to send the AI to the pits, to repair if needed. I know it sounds like a waste of time, but it would add to something that we have been trying recently, and later wanted to share and fully work out a server. It would be much appreciated if you could - thanks .

/spec AINAMEHERE works for instance, why wouldn't /pit AINAMEHERE work? Didn't try though.
Quote from Bose321 :/spec AINAMEHERE works for instance, why wouldn't /pit AINAMEHERE work? Didn't try though.

I think he means making the AI do a pitstop, not actually send (i.e. "beam") the car to the pitlane.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG