The online racing simulator
Quote from Takumi_lfs :fags turned this thread into a suggestion thread..

I really can't imagine someone with that avatar calling anyone else a fag.
Quote from DevilDare :Its a VOB mod... Kinda stupid of him to post it in this thread considering Scawen is working on disabling them with this patch.

Only in multiplayer though. And only those which affect collision map & downforce ratio.
Quote from ACCAkut :

@ Scawen
good idea to set the date to next weekend, pretty sure a lot of people have some time testing in their easter holidays (me included)

I believe the reason is more to do with it not being quite ready yet, rather than other peoples convenience.
The development of LFS is like a roller coaster. There is a long and slow way up, but once you reach the top, it's just awesome from that point forward. Nice to have some progress reports. Really looking forward to this open track thing, as well as more objects. And no more air travel, just pure destruction with the new barriers > Will all the routes that got you spectated before be availble? Such as the extensional U-turn heading by the mansion on one of the beaches of Fern Bay?
Quote from ACCAkut :pretty sure a lot of people have some time testing in their easter holidays

Easter bunnies on the track
Not enough meat on that bone man. Her face is alienish. Better taste plx.
I think scawen will update her with the new tyre physics
Quote from Amynue :We have VWS since christmas 2008, don't you guys remember? Stop acting like you were in coma for 3 years and get back on topic.

wait...the radio is not working?
Oh, ahem, yes, that was a strange notice. Amynue, be careful. But now, let's not fill this thread with useless posts.
It's a really good .VOB mod that he released. Looks real! All he did was change the name in a hex editor. Really easy to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M44wjHaZWCY
Quote from shaun463 :It's a really good .VOB mod that he released. Looks real! All he did was change the name in a hex editor. Really easy to do.

This is not a mod (sorry that it is a fake). By the way I raised the topic of anti modes
It might be good if we could toggle on/off the visibility of open config servers on the list of hosts? All the best with this patch.
It is a mod >.<. He even released it, but I'm not going to link for obvious reasons.
its not a mod so how he would get those rims
Quote from rockclan :Photoshopped from LFS Viewer.

And so what about the interior and stop lights ? You can see in YouTube videos that the VOB mod hasn't got that interior and has got different stop lights.
lol.
Quote from superxp :And so what about the interior and stop lights ? You can see in YouTube videos that the VOB mod hasn't got that interior and has got different stop lights.

I agree.
Yes, Amynue is a beta tester of lfs, he has the vws and screens are real
Are you guys sure he is a beta tester? I know he's a great modder, the VOB is easy to replicate, and the rims can be changed in old versions of LFS which is graphically identical. Being a beta tester and a modder doesn't quite fit.
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG