The online racing simulator
He he he yeah right,just asking,its not so importent the wheel light.Even no light its so pleasure and realistic to play Lfs g27 with h shifter and clutch...damn realistic. Amazing yeah
Maybe I overlooked it but my guess is that the AI won't be able to drive the open configs?
Quote from three_jump :Maybe I overlooked it but my guess is that the AI won't be able to drive the open configs?

I'm afraid not. It will be just like an autocross area, no AI paths there.
Quote from Eclipsed :I kinda thought it was mentioned only about Fern Bay's mini oval...

oh and you were right.. sry my bad

@ Paws, i keed i keed
hmm next patch will be called 0.5 Z30
It'd be cool if they did just drive the line that the main route was (KY3X AI would drive KY3)... maybe not for any practical reasons, but for videos it could come in handy?
i dont mean nothing bad but i hope someday is Al drivers little bit more smart and clever then now. If we drive and i past him and brake to stop then he dont crash me fulll speed like he dont see me,but he brake and drive past me or if i blocked him 100% then he stop 100% and no crash.This is realistic but easy to say hard to do i think.I am sure to make it its not so easy all. Sry my english but i hope you understand what i mean .Ofcourse you understand
Quote from Rynno666 :i dont mean nothing bad but i hope someday is Al drivers little bit more smart and clever then now. If we drive and i past him and brake to stop then he dont crash me fulll speed like he dont see me,but he brake and drive past me or if i blocked him 100% then he stop 100% and no crash.This is realistic but easy to say hard to do i think.I am sure to make it its not so easy all. Sry my english but i hope you understand what i mean .Ofcourse you understand

As far as I know, the AI system is already improved in the Scawen's version with the new tyre physics, although the overtaking code is not done yet.
#359 - War
- Improved collisions with unmovable objects (e.g. red barriers)
- Open track configurations allowing you to drive anywhere

Now thats really great improvement
GT5's AI isn't that bad actually. They're a bit slow, but are a bit intelligent. Sure they're not geniuses with the foresight as a human driver. but they will slow down and stop if you're in the way, and will heed room if you're inside/outside them. Plus they obey blue flag conditions too.
BRBRBRBRB.

This thread is getting spammed
Quote from Guthix :BRBRBRBRB.

This thread is getting spammed

and your post is the straw that broke the camels back. i think i'll unsub from this thread and wait for the test patch thread to pop up again.
I got one question... scawen says that the objects wich aren't in both tracks on a same circuit will automaticaly "erased" on open track mode.
My question is that in Blackwood, the pit exit and entry are diferent in GP or Rallycross mode.
This means that the pit exit and entry will have 2 exits (one at the middle of the straight (BL rallycross) and other at the harpin (BL GP) and 2 entry (one form BL GP and other from BL Rallycross)?

Thanks for the progress report , and thanks for the updates too!
Changing pants on account of hearing LFS development.

Open tracks seem really good for cruise servers!
Quote from BlueFlame :I had it set to 50% my right front was red, about to blow and the pitcrew didn't change it lol

Yeah, that's kinda normal. Because it's overheated, not 50% worn. :P
So if you would not push it a few laps and let the tyre cool down, you could still do many laps with it. Judging that it has not yet been even worn by 50%.
Quote from KassadGLA :I got one question... scawen says that the objects wich aren't in both tracks on a same circuit will automaticaly "erased" on open track mode.
My question is that in Blackwood, the pit exit and entry are diferent in GP or Rallycross mode.
This means that the pit exit and entry will have 2 exits (one at the middle of the straight (BL rallycross) and other at the harpin (BL GP) and 2 entry (one form BL GP and other from BL Rallycross)?

Correct
Quote from dadge :and your post is the straw that broke the camels back. i think i'll unsub from this thread and wait for the test patch thread to pop up again.

You and me both.
I dont know if its hard to make or anything but if it was possible to change the color of a tire in the shift+u menu?

You know the way you can change the base color of the skin or the rims, if you could do the same for the default blackwood tires.
So as soon as you click tires, its a tire color change editor under it.

Sorry for getting a bit carried away by all the updates, but Im sure everyone is very excited about the update
does this then mean that we can use this section on fern bay green as a little oval and we wont fall thru the road anymore??

I really hope so!
Attached images
fbg.jpg
I have a suggestion/fix for the next LFS version.
When you unlock a LFS License, the menu music turns off. I think that when you unlock a driver license, the music shouldn't turn off.

What do you think about this? Thanks and good work for the team.
Quote from Dalmako :I have a suggestion/fix for the next LFS version.
When you unlock a LFS License, the menu music turns off. I think that when you unlock a driver license, the music shouldn't turn off.

What do you think about this? Thanks and good work for the team.

err turn it on?

btw great news Scawen. Can't wait, and open layouts woop woop
Will be nice to me the Graphics Updates, as i need to drive with forces view normally....

EDIT: As already said, will be possible to drive in BL1 without the barriers at chicane? (My sugestion, is create another track without the chicane, in the normal way)
OMG. 3 people around me thought I was having a seizure when I actually saw it was posted by Scawen. So much win is going to this patch I can hardly wait!!
This thread is closed

New test patch coming soon (not VWS or S3)
(1152 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG