The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :America VS Finland at motorsport is kinda like putting a Rabbit and a Dog in a cage. Everyone knows the outcome.

I can't wait for Raikkonen to come to NASCAR so I can say the opposite
Apparently even if he finishes second to Jimmie Johnson, I'll still be able to make fun of him.
FIA GT1 and V8 supercar are both too long for YT. Seems weird because just last week they were not too long. Meh, if you guys really want to see it i might put it on Vimeo
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I can't wait for Raikkonen to come to NASCAR so I can say the opposite
Apparently even if he finishes second to Jimmie Johnson, I'll still be able to make fun of him.

Nascar is a different animal, think of an gold medalist Olympic wrestler coming to WWF(sorry WWE).
Quote from BlueFlame :Nascar is a different animal, think of an gold medalist Olympic wrestler coming to WWF(sorry WWE).

try Olympic wrestler to MMA
Quote from PMD9409 :"Then F1 should be a direct pipeline to NASCAR".

Well Montoya and Raikkonen seem to have graduated from F1 to NASCAR

but seriously now
"Olympic success seems to have little correlation with later MMA success, as many medalists hardly had distinguished careers switching to MMA."
is pretty spot on. Montoya, Marcos Ambrose etc have hardly been distinguished in NASCAR
I don't believe it's because NASCAR is difficult though, I mean, on an oval 80/90% of your pace is dictated by how good your car is setup but put those NASCARS on a circuit at the regular drivers look like idiots, like with Montreal a while back. A wreck on every turn, and not just the right hand ones either.
-
(Zdenek CZE) DELETED by Zdenek CZE
Anyone got the BTCC action from the weekend? ITV are shockingly bad at putting motorsport up on their ITV player.
Nice one, funny how ITV can't manage to upload their coverage before someone else can record it, render it and upload it themselves.
Race 2 is uploading as we speak, hopefully Youtube actually allows videos longer than 15 minutes like are suggesting to me.
Looks just like ITCC
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Anyone got the BTCC action from the weekend? ITV are shockingly bad at putting motorsport up on their ITV player.

There may be contractual obligations they have to fulfil before they put it on their player. Waiting for repeats to be broadcast etc... I happen to think ITV do a damn fine job of broadcasting motorsport, they always have done.
Quote from Intrepid :There may be contractual obligations they have to fulfil before they put it on their player. Waiting for repeats to be broadcast etc... I happen to think ITV do a damn fine job of broadcasting motorsport, they always have done.

I agree, better to have an ITV4 for broadcasting on, than shuffling popular motorsport events away on the "red-button". Although having said that, I don't recall ITV ever broadcasting F1 weekend practice sessions.
They did on their website in their final year, only other station before that I know of to broadcast the FP sessions was Premiere.

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG