The online racing simulator
Quote from Guthix :What if LFS becomes so freaking awesome that we need a 8-Core CPU and at least 2GB VRAM!

what is awesome in that
Quote from uttoro :I'd pay/make pushups/learn chinese/make swedish ordinary meal/do community work/stop picking my nose/do anything for new tracks and cars New tire model can be developed later

You are exaggerating, I don't believe that part about Swedish dish of meal. :P
If you would stop with "do anything", I would take it, but as you wrote it, I can't take this seriously. :headbang: :rock_band :headbang:

(sorry, I really feel alone to just patiently wait until Scawen does finish the new tyre simulator (I would say 9/2011 or 9/2012, but if he makes it at July, it will be for me like another birthday present :P ) ... so I had to add some stupid post like others do, now I feel more to be part of this great forum community)
I'm starting to get a bit worried. Little bit more of a week left for my birthday
There's always next year.
Quote from JPeace :Please stop trying to sound like Martin Luther-King. The devs do not care if the whole community disapears, it will simply reappear once S3 comes out, nothing the community can do will change when the release date will be - please cut the bs.

No.
Yes it will.
nothing new this year? (s1 is old)

That is .......... so....... expected
As this is the progress report thread, and it has been 1/4 year nearly since last report, any chance of giving us an update on developments please Scawen?
U know ? S3 is a lie... u'll never become a pice of cake
Yes would be nice if we had a 'April Progress Report' in the next few days.....
A monthly stagnation report...good idea
Quote from Alric :Yes would be nice if we had a 'April Progress Report' in the next few days.....

well, it would be pointless giving an April update in March now wouldn't it... because then it's a March update
Quote from dadge :well, it would be pointless giving an April update in March now wouldn't it... because then it's a March update

Next few days = 3 days till April = April Report in next few days = ok
Quote from rockclan :Next few days = 3 days till April = April Report in next few days = ok

or April report on 30th of April = still April report(that we won't be getting). =33 days
Quote from Alric :Yes would be nice if we had a 'April Progress Report' in the next few years.....

fixed

-----

LFS is still fun for me, just join a league with cars you have avoided so far and you'll enjoy it
Quote from dadge :or April report on 30th of April = still April report(that we won't be getting). =33 days

Awww, that's right. Mathematics never was my best thing at school..
However, he said it could be in a few days, you said few days ain't April, I proved it is, and then you said April is longer. blablabla...... blabla... so actually all of us 3 is or can be right.
Imagine if on April Fool's Day they say patch is out, just to make a joke.
The whole community awaiting this patch would kill them
Quote from Paulovic :Imagine if on April Fool's Day they say patch is out, just to make a joke.
The whole community awaiting this patch would kill them

If that is going to happen, I'd personally murder a dev.

aybe thenm
They have already stated that progress will continue unless some of the devs dies. So, if you kill them(or, one of them) - you've got the whole angry LFS community after you, because you've stopped LFS's progress forever.

And trust me, it ain't gonna be easy, they are going to moan at your head 24/7. Just ask a dev.
At least give us a 1st of April joke update
Quote from RasmusL :At least give us a 1st of April joke update

RasmusL did you get my PM?
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG