The online racing simulator
Quote from Khann :Must be getting close to another progress report now.

It's just two months or so since last one
After all these pages of totally uninteresting kids fight could we go back to the topic, and when i say we i mean Scawen, a progress report wouldn't hurt, i think.
Quote from farcar :To you.

Personal insult after being confronted with own behavior. OK thats noted then.

Lets see with what more community constructive things you can come up with, apart from finally starting LFS.exe.

You are really being a winner! *champagne*

Quote from ldriver :After all these pages of totally uninteresting kids fight could we go back to the topic, and when i say we i mean Scawen, a progress report wouldn't hurt, i think.

Yes it would. Reports are not needed at this stage anymore and do 'hurt'. Because the inactive crowd here, has again a reason, to start crying again instead of using the sim. Using, like so many still do now and new ones still will be doing in the future.

Quote from cargame.nl :...

You're a bit like dadge in that you're continually creating diversions to the topic that was being debated.
Actualy I was wrong , its not the whole community who is retarded , Its only the ppl posting in this topic-.-
Just move away if you dont like the game...

Quote from Khann :Must be getting close to another progress report now.

Lmao, good one. xD
Quote from PMD9409 :LFSW - driven distance : 165069 miles

I wantz more contentz!

LFSW - driven distance : 125110 km

I want more content aswell!
Quote from cargame.nl :Are you talking to yourself or did you just said that to me?

Please mate, don´t lower yourself to their level.

Everyone knows you're better.
Quote from farcar :You're a bit like dadge in that you're continually creating diversions to the topic that was being debated.

hey! i said that about you and your buddy. stop stealing my material! remember my point 3 days ago? yeah, i think i said it enough times. because that's how i create a diversion. i keep making the same point over and over and over and over. until you're completely diverted from the point i was making.
Seriously, can't you guys just stop to try being right ? How about someone proves he's smarter and just stops everything here ?

The first one to do that gets +215 internet credits.
so, you have the right to tell us to shut up, but we don't have the right to talk? no matter how silly YOU may find the conversation?
Quote from Zen321 :Seriously, can't you guys just stop to try being right ? How about someone proves he's smarter and just stops everything here ?

The first one to do that gets +215 internet credits.

we could just round them all up and put them on an island together...
Quote from dadge :hey! i said that about you and your buddy. stop stealing my material! remember my point 3 days ago? yeah, i think i said it enough times. because that's how i create a diversion. i keep making the same point over and over and over and over. until you're completely diverted from the point i was making.

Dadge, you've quoted the wrong post there. It would be much more relevant for you to address this one:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1574497#post1574497

You might want to do it via a PM though, as people seem to want this thread back to discuss other things, which is fair enough I suppose.
yeah, i skimmed through that one (your posts went back to that weightless state again). i hope you didn't put too much effort into that post. there's no need to take it to PMs, the conversation is over. remember?
i think i'll unsubscribe from this thread again.
Quote from dadge :so, you have the right to tell us to shut up, but we don't have the right to talk? no matter how silly YOU may find the conversation?

I think you have some paranoid tendancies. When did I tell you you didn't have the right to talk?

I was just suggesting you stop attracting attention to yourself.
Quote from Zen321 :I think you have some paranoid tendancies...

Not sure about paranoid, but he's a strange one.

Anyway it appears that he ubruptly ended our conversation when he was proven wrong and isn't even trying to address the situation (although he does still ramble on), so he's all yours now.

Oh, and one other thing. He always insists on having the last say. There will no doubt be some sort of incessant reply to this.

Can I at least have 100 internet credits for being the first to leave? Assuming I am of course...

Go on Dadge, I dare you not to reply.
Hi there Dadge
hmm....
Quote from farcar :Not sure about paranoid, but he's a strange one.

Anyway it appears that he ubruptly ended our conversation when he was proven wrong and isn't even trying to address the situation (although he does still ramble on), so he's all yours now.

Oh, and one other thing. He always insists on having the last say. There will no doubt be some sort of incessant reply to this.

Can I at least have 100 internet credits for being the first to leave? Assuming I am of course...

Go on Dadge, I dare you not to reply.

irony 101. you really have no clue at all do you? abruptly ended the conversation? it ended itself. "oh he's not going to post so i'll have the last say by daring him to have the last say". i don't mean to piss on your shrimps but i don't think you'll be getting those 100 imaginary credits. how is your post not rambling? it's off topic and directed at one person.

i dare you to reply. because you always like to have the last say.
see, it's too easy.

Quote from FORZA-Style :hmm....

i've never actually read someone stuttering before, and over multiple threads. i'm happy for you.
Hi The Dadge
Quote from dadge :i dare you to reply. because you always like to have the last say.
see, it's too easy.

i've never actually read someone stuttering before, and over multiple threads. i'm happy for you.

again...hmmm...
I just read all posts from this thread
Quote from FORZA-Style :again...hmmm...

mmmmm-my milkshake brings all the boys from the yard?
mmmmm-momma told me to come?
mmmmm-my my my Delilah?
use your words dude. we'll wait.
imo, this thread should have been locked after the first post. then update by the devs/mods when any further news is/was available.
940 configurations you a little? It very much. Half of them are 10-25 hotlaps all. Have a look at the statistics commonly used road and trails we have in LFS, let alone more. I see the sense for developers to simply replace dalneyshnem fictional car for real. A Scawen, I would advise sshodit in blizshayshy shinomantazhny service and they can clearly tell what is in rubber.
Quote from Scawen :News from www.lfs.net :

Dear LFS Racers,

We hope you have had a good year...
... Eric has been working on some more S3 content but he would like to get nearer to finishing before we show any new pictures.

We wait and wait... where are these "pictures" ?
I was about to joke about Eric's rate of work but then I thought about the unforseen consequences.
This thread is closed

Progress Report December 2010
(1653 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG