The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from [iD]Liam :chances of getting my new account LiamW90 whitelisted man, thanks in advance.

why did u get a new acc?
Quote from Uke :I can't connect to the server atm. also a moment before it went down it was really laggy.

yeah, it seems bukkit is still kinda buggy...server is back up.
Gave my other account to a family member. so now using LiamW90
Quote from [iD]Liam :Gave my other account to a family member. so now using LiamW90

i just checked older posts and the current whitelist...ur old account "was" whitelisted, till some point.
it then was removed.
means i cannot put u back on with a new one.
at least not right now, sorry
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :If you make it wide enough then you can do it, I have a pretty big waterfall that takes turns and we have boat races down it on our server.

How wide is your waterfall? I have started again and, so far, have been successful with a 6 block wide chute.
Quote from legoflamb :How wide is your waterfall? I have started again and, so far, have been successful with a 6 block wide chute.

Yeh it's about 6 blocks wide.
Please stay out of peoples things people!!!

Some one dug into my undercity, cut holes in my perfect 1680block stone ceiling, broke my ladder and stole some fence, smashed some glass and put annoying stone towers in various places.

It's is ****ing frustrating.
While I have no freetime to actually try it, but if you'd like to add me (Jakg) to ze whitelist.
3 days ago I dug a tunnel from my ''city'' to about the spawn.
I placed lots of torches at the entrance and a sign telling its the passage to my city.

Why did someone feel the need to destroy all the torches and change the text to ''city link''.

btw the spawn is getting more and more beautiful , good job!
Quote from jegorchangai :3 days ago I dug a tunnel from my ''city'' to about the spawn.
I placed lots of torches at the entrance and a sign telling its the passage to my city.

Why did someone feel the need to destroy all the torches and change the text to ''city link''.

btw the spawn is getting more and more beautiful , good job!

That was me, I can give you back the torches if you want.

Your entrance had a rather pointless and unattractive elevation that was disrupting the view from my house.

I removed the cobble stone bridge over nothing and created a smooth stone subtle entry point.
Quote from Jakg :While I have no freetime to actually try it, but if you'd like to add me (Jakg) to ze whitelist.

added
Is it possible to stop the explosive creepers from spawning? The map is starting to look like a battlefield.
/lvt start
lol I love the explosive creepers
Quote from FPVaaron :That was me, I can give you back the torches if you want.

Your entrance had a rather pointless and unattractive elevation that was disrupting the view from my house.

It would be polite to at least ask first.
I dont think i was whitelisted yet
The minecraft forums are down. Maybe it has something to do with the update?
No. They're not officially related, let alone hosted on Mojang's servers.

"Facebook is down. Scawen must be releasing the new update."
Nah...

"We're just re-arranging some forums, we'll be right back! Join #minecraftforums on esper.net if you have any questions."

Edit: Slow ass, I am...

Edi2: I'm trying to build a compact mob trap.
I can't figure out how to place lava "mid air" as you can see around 0:50-0:55. Help!
Random fact: I'm on Minecraft, and I'm bored..
I'm at work and I'm bored even more.

Sadly can't play here. :\
Well i just tought that maybe, MAYBE we're gonna see peoples minecraft stats from their minecraft forum profile, but if it isn't even the official forums maybe not : D
Found this one at a youtube film:

"Hello, Gamers. Look at your house, now back to mine, now back at your house, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't yours, but if you stopped playing overrated FPS' and started playing Minecraft, it could look like mine.

Look down, back up, where are you? You're in a mine that you built with your own hands!

What's in your hand? I have it. It's a pickaxe made from stone. Look again, THE PICKAXE IS NOW DIAMOND! Anything is possible when you play Minecraft!

I'm on a pig"

I lold

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG