The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :He could've killed him there though...

Then this little piece of shit would have learn that you dont Fck with ppl who can easily kill you in mere seconds
It's hard to learn something if you're dead... afaik.
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Then this little piece of shit would have learn that you dont Fck with ppl who can easily kill you in mere seconds

it is always nicer to see opposite knockout
You really gotta be internet nerd to understand some of these 'memes'..
Quote from Boris Lozac :You really gotta be internet nerd to understand some of these 'memes'..

Its funny because i was thinkin about this same thing.
Because i had nothing better to do at work i actually went to 'know your meme'.. How do people come up with this shit?
Quote from Blas89 :Ah man, I would have loved to be in that school at that time... Would have laughed my ass off whenever I came across the bully !... "HA! was it any good for you?!"

seems like in the video he had 3-4 " helpers " backing him up, but it didnt matter cause the fat kid walked away like " **** yeaaaaa " id be all like " dewddddddd that shit was Sweeeeet " then round the house kick him so he doesnt think he is top dog ( not a bully but 50/50 everything for good measure )
Quote from Boris Lozac :You really gotta be internet nerd to understand some of these 'memes'..

no need to be that condescending when YOU don't understand them
as you did, just look them up if you wan't to join in on the fun.
Simple as that.
"I feed it to my goat. He no eat"

(I was looking at Dominos customer reviews of their chicken)

Why no one noticed the signs when there still was time ;_;

Who would have thought lol

found on the iraping forum :|
I don't find that funny... I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't like people raping an animal for fun...
Quote from matijapkc :I don't find that funny... I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't like people raping an animal for fun...

Where do you see an animal getting raped?
I guess it's a figgure of speech by look of the duck getting a ride of it's life on the speaker. I do hopev it's all just photoshopped
Quote from matijapkc :I don't find that funny... I hope I'm not the only one who doesn't like people raping an animal for fun...

hypocrite retard, that's what you are.
Im not cool with that little duck on speaker either. This is 100% animal cruelty and therefore not funny. Should be removed ...
Oh the days... The days when if I used to say something like that, I would get flamed and called a PETA "supporter"...
Quote from Bose321 :Where do you see an animal getting raped?

Alright, if it's not animal raping, so to speak, it's animal cruelty. Which it is.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG