The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from (SaM) :It's full of good guys. All it takes is 1 prick to make the list worthless.

Well, as well as the guy stealing diamonds there's the guy above who trashed someone's stairs for no reason, the other guy who decided to trash a chest for reasons known only to himself, how many people are "good" really?

When I first spawned I took two trees (there were five in total) from outside someone's door because there was just no wood anywhere else, but after chopping them I planted saplings on the squares I took the trees from. That's being considerate, not "I wanted a chest but because I'm nice I took someone else's that only had cobblestone in it".

If it really was an emergency, why not build another chest and put the guy's cobblestone back in it?
I know what you mean. I'm comparing "Oh yeah I did that, sorry" to "ALL THE WORLD SHALL BURN". The usual disagreements vs. the psychopaths.
The first is why you have moderators. It's just that the plugins to give mod privileges are temporarily not installed. After that, Sherrif Sam and Morpha are back in town and most of the havoc should be gone.
With the teleports not working it's kind of difficult to help out people by giving them some basic stuff. But once the warping is back you can always just ask if someone could help out. I'll happily give some wood for chest or metal pickaxes or something else small if I have time. You need to come to the spawn point to get it though.
Quote from (SaM) :I know what you mean. I'm comparing "Oh yeah I did that, sorry" to "ALL THE WORLD SHALL BURN". The usual disagreements vs. the psychopaths.
The first is why you have moderators. It's just that the plugins to give mod privileges are temporarily not installed. After that, Sherrif Sam and Morpha are back in town and most of the havoc should be gone.

So does that mean theres a chance that said law enforcement could spawn diamonds to replace those that were stolen?? And or building blocks for big super things that are pretty??? :P
That's against the rules. You should know that.
Well I bought mine craft.

I don't get it.
Can you add FPVmichael to white list, also a LFS player, does not have forum account though.
Quote from FPVaaron :Can you add FPVmichael to white list, also a LFS player, does not have forum account though.

Since some time now, LFS account is mandatory.
If he plays LFS, he _has_ an forum account, too (it's all the same account with game and web password).
Can I be whitelisted?

BlakjeKaas
Quote from BlackEye :Since some time now, LFS account is mandatory.
If he plays LFS, he _has_ an forum account, too (it's all the same account with game and web password).

My Minecraft name is fpvmichael, if you could add me to whitelist would be much appreciated thanks.
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Can I be whitelisted?

BlakjeKaas

Quote from Mikeeee89 :My Minecraft name is fpvmichael, if you could add me to whitelist would be much appreciated thanks.

both added.
will have a go at more plugins tonight some time.
hopefully with more luck...
my minecraft name is gu3st.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :my minecraft name is gu3st.

if u wanted to be added...i did...if not...ur still on the list... XD
New world +1! Are we having one?
Not for now, because the majority of people aren't signed up to the forums.

>/
Quote from Mikeeee89 :My Minecraft name is fpvmichael, if you could add me to whitelist would be much appreciated thanks.

What's wrong with FPVaaron?
Voted on the forum for new map.

Come on Boosted.
it's not our fault they are not registered. New people shouldn't be whining about a new map anyways.

I've been on this map forever and getting so bored of it.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :if u wanted to be added...i did...if not...ur still on the list... XD

That's fine. I still am a nub at minecraft (I don't quite get it, I spent a bunch of time digging a hole, then it got night and I hid in the hole). but I'll haffto put some time in later. Hopefully the iPhone version comes out!
Came back from mining trip that started last week and i discovered that someone has takem my wooden ceiling and my grey/red plated walls, thanks retard!

Edit* ffs was it really so hard to go few feets outside from the city and chop as much wood as you have ever dreamed of...:banghead:
I dunno how to build anything!

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG