The online racing simulator
There are loads of them, I have been trying to bookmark all the locations for you guys, I think I have all of them now.

Feel free to edit this picture or add names to them.

EDIT: Also got to the highest point I could find...

EDIT EDIT: and I also did a stunt jump...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttqJxf5WCsU
Attached images
Hawaii Racetracks.jpg
top of the world ma.jpg
Cheers for the track bookmarks Quicksilver.

Loved the vid btw, first jump was EPIC haha. Was lol'ing so much at the bless you part, and now thinking about it the backfire does sound like a sneeze
So... Gotten it yesterday, played for a few hours... The pedals are like an on/off-switch, I wonder why I bothered with configuring it to an axis anyway... Cruising is therefore almost impossible as holding a certain speed (except terminal velocity) practically can't be done...

Also, when you configured both the paddles and the H-shifter in TDU1 you'd be using whatever was available in the car, in TDU2 you have to choose either one or the other in the options, so you're shifting with the gates even in the F430, which is quite a leap backwards to 1... :banghead:

And the old trick of banging it into 2nd from 6th to turn a corner still works...
Having some problems with this every time i run TDU 2 its jerky as hell like every second it jerks i have no idea what the problem is i have fresh installed it about 4 times and it does the same thing.

Q6600 core 2 quad @ 3.2
4 gig cruicial dominator ram
ati hd4670
Phtotomode is something awful. Can't go to any extremes with the photo options and then there's the fact that the picture must always be centered on the car.
Quote from mrodgers :
Oh, another thing I don't like. Seems to me most of the roads on the interior of the island are dirt roads. Seems they went a bit too far with the "off-road" part. I don't want to drive a straight highway from place to place or around the long way around the perimeter if I'm going somewhere from one side to the other.

This.

This game was tolerable, up until i learnt about this.
All the awesome twisty roads are off-road. The whole fun of the game to me was taking an exotic and thrashing it through twisty hills
Tested this at friends house and gotta say...the handling is horrible. Theres many things I like but the handling ruins it. Is there any point getting version where you can play multiplayer? (friend had ware version lol)
Quote from Klutch :This.

This game was tolerable, up until i learnt about this.
All the awesome twisty roads are off-road. The whole fun of the game to me was taking an exotic and thrashing it through twisty hills

There are still some epic tarmac ones, but mostly on Hawaii.
finally got to hawaii after having to restart 4 times due to currupted file(it doesn't tell you when its saving, but i finnally found out when), i must say the graphics have improved immensly over the 1st one and this island easily puts it over ibiza.
Quote from Mustafur :finally got to hawaii after having to restart 4 times due to currupted file(it doesn't tell you when its saving, but i finnally found out when), i must say the graphics have improved immensly over the 1st one and this island easily puts it over ibiza.

It has a moving block in the right top when saving.
So, what do you have to do to get to Hawaii? Is it exploring all the Ibiza roads or do you have to do certain amounts of the events? I don't have much time to play other than in the late evenings on the weekends, so I'll never make the massively fast progress everyone else makes in less than a week.

I just bought my 2nd house and I've had it for 2 weeks. Just bought it for the heck of it too since I am still in the 2nd off-road championship. I wanted to buy another car to explore with, but I don't want stuck with no money to buy the next class car for the champs. Thought of that after I spent the money for the house, but luckily before I spent all the rest of the cash for a car I want to explore with.
You need to reach lvl 10, if you wanna go to Hawaii. So yes, you need to do those events, etc.
Quote from mrodgers :So, what do you have to do to get to Hawaii? Is it exploring all the Ibiza roads or do you have to do certain amounts of the events? I don't have much time to play other than in the late evenings on the weekends, so I'll never make the massively fast progress everyone else makes in less than a week.

I just bought my 2nd house and I've had it for 2 weeks. Just bought it for the heck of it too since I am still in the 2nd off-road championship. I wanted to buy another car to explore with, but I don't want stuck with no money to buy the next class car for the champs. Thought of that after I spent the money for the house, but luckily before I spent all the rest of the cash for a car I want to explore with.

It'll take you 2 or 3 hours from the start to get to level 10.
When you are level 10, you can fly to Hawaii
I'm nowhere close to level 10 and I've put in prolly 6 hours. Mind you I do just drive around aimlessly. Went from the bottom left of Ibiza to the top right last night.
Quote from mrodgers :So, what do you have to do to get to Hawaii? Is it exploring all the Ibiza roads or do you have to do certain amounts of the events? I don't have much time to play other than in the late evenings on the weekends, so I'll never make the massively fast progress everyone else makes in less than a week.

You have to buy the house anyways; after you finish the second c'ship in a type (the B4 "high" series, for instance) you win the car of the antagonist of that class, and you can't sell or get rid of it in any way. Your starting location only has room for two vehicles, so you'd either have to sell your first vehicle or buy a new house to have garage room for another vehicle for the next series.
Quote from MAGGOT :You have to buy the house anyways; after you finish the second c'ship in a type (the B4 "high" series, for instance) you win the car of the antagonist of that class, and you can't sell or get rid of it in any way. Your starting location only has room for two vehicles, so you'd either have to sell your first vehicle or buy a new house to have garage room for another vehicle for the next series.

From what I am reading, not entirely true. First, I've been ignoring the "cell calls" about the ugly pink Mustang and I'm on the 2nd B4 champ. Second, I've read that if you don't have garage space, it goes to the used dealer and takes up room there. So, you don't necessarily get stuck with it in your garage and can't sell, but it will get stuck taking up a spot in the used dealership.
Quote from mrodgers :From what I am reading, not entirely true. First, I've been ignoring the "cell calls" about the ugly pink Mustang and I'm on the 2nd B4 champ. Second, I've read that if you don't have garage space, it goes to the used dealer and takes up room there. So, you don't necessarily get stuck with it in your garage and can't sell, but it will get stuck taking up a spot in the used dealership.

Wait wait wait... so I didn't have to get stuck with this POS? Damnit!
I just leave it in the caravan house and forget about it.
Its a requirment not to do those pos challenges as it completely ruins the look of your garage and you need to buy an extra house just for them it screws your game up, once you get to hawaii they stop calling you though.
Quote from Mustafur :Its a requirment not to do those pos challenges as it completely ruins the look of your garage and you need to buy an extra house just for them it screws your game up, once you get to hawaii they stop calling you though.

No they don't. I have completed the game, and I had to do three more duels.

Stuart Wintory, Tess Wintory and Chris Something (One of the off road douchebags).
i just ordered it from amazon. i'll get it tuesday maybe.
the race around the island is toooo easy ...I was like uhhh WTF...i finished with a 10 min lead....not 10 seconds ..10 minutes!!!
They did that for the last game to, but it was against the clock. Granted I did that in a Augusta.
Tried again yesterday when I saw there was an update (No idea what's updated?).

Deadzone is now fixed, but the FFB is there one sec, or not...

Test Drive Unlimited 2
(984 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG