The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Quote from G!NhO :Just a matter of taste!

I wouldn't trade my bb for a iPhone

Me either! I'd trade it for a Droid!

Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's only so easy to use because it can't do anything. A rock is also easy to use too.

Oh come on, you could at least compare it to a book, so you could learn why you shouldn't have wasted your money on it.

I don't think they are useless, I just don't like the layout of them at all.

Good ol' thing! Also, jakg, what are your plans with your old G1 ? :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's only so easy to use because it can't do anything. A rock is also easy to use too.

Your fanboism is slightly getting annoying.
I think I should have waited another 6 months but I always feel that way about electronics: Motorola Defy. This is my first smart phone, the camera stopped working after 3 months and my provider has terrible 3G coverage.
Isn't that supposed to be the ultra-rugged one?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Isn't that supposed to be the ultra-rugged one?

That is extra long lasting for an Android phone. 3 Months before it starts to break.
Well dustin your constant moaning about any phone/product means your on my ignore list! Huzaaaa!!
Your loss. My insight being spot on correct is about the only thing people can rely on in this forum.

Almost here, can't wait!
Prepare for 'half-a-day' battery

Gets the job done.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Your loss. My insight being spot on correct is about the only thing people can rely on in this forum.

True, anything you like, I generally will avoid because it is trash.
Quote from MataGyula :Also, jakg, what are your plans with your old G1 ? :P

You'll have to ask Mr Richard Bennett, it's new owner (eBay)
Quote from Takumi_lfs :You think?

I've heard those xperia-s have really bad battery life, although that one is 1500mh, might be ok..

Using the Wildfire for a month now, happy so far, although some of these Android apps aren't working like they should..

Quote from dawesdust_12 :That is extra long lasting for an Android phone. 3 Months before it starts to break.

You're such a douche. My HTC Hero has got lots of dings around the edges from all the times I've dropped it but it hasn't skipped a beat.

I'm jealous of my girlfriend's Desire now though, looking forward to my contract expiriing so I can get something faster.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Your loss. My insight being spot on correct is about the only thing people can rely on in this forum.

Quoted for Rich's appraisal.

This canadian bastard speaks the truth!
Nokia 3220 -had it since 2004
- only changed the battery once,
and mine is with silver cover and black numberpad.

Im in no rush to get a newer generation phone.
those colours make it look like a flipflop. lol
Nokia had a period of some REALLY bad design choices.. it was probably raining in Finland like a month in a row so they drugged themselves pretty bad..
Quote from PoVo :

I rock this too. Still not a fan of Symbian and can't wait until I get to upgrade.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :Nokia 3220 -had it since 2004
- only changed the battery once,
and mine is with silver cover and black numberpad.

Im in no rush to get a newer generation phone.

lol I remember few guys showing off the epic lights that strobes in sides of the phone.. back in the days..
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :lol I remember few guys showing off the epic lights that strobes in sides of the phone.. back in the days..

These were known as "DiscoPhones"
I remember that I even had the panel that allowed to write in the air

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG