The online racing simulator
Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
Despite as a result of buying it I will be labelled a moron by Dustin, on Friday I purchased a Blackberry Bold 9780. I love it!

I'd say it'd be a good paperweight, but Blackberries don't feel solid enough even for that.
I have no Mobile (has been about 2 years since I had one now.) It's Bliss
Quote from rich uk :I have no Mobile (has been about 2 years since I had one now.) It's Bliss

Wow.. how does that work
Internets, and a thing called a doorbell. it works surprisingly well. Also yes I do have a very active social life not just stuck in here
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd say it'd be a good paperweight, but Blackberries don't feel solid enough even for that.

Well I like it and I got it for me!
This is what my phone looks like currently.

Gravity is one hell of a drug.

[etals:]
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I'd say it'd be a good paperweight, but Blackberries don't feel solid enough even for that.

To be fair, I've dropped mine (usually on hard concrete) more times than I cam remember, dropped it in a toilet (had not been used I'd like to add), it's been sat in an oven for 20 minutes and had several bodily fluids stained onto it, and my Curve 8900 is still working.

I bet your poncy iPhone wouldn't do that. Even though I most certainly am not getting an iPhone4 when I upgrade. :hide:
Quote from Gills4life :Despite as a result of buying it I will be labelled a moron by Dustin, on Friday I purchased a Blackberry Bold 9780. I love it!

]

Great phone isn't it!
Actually Jamie, I've dropped my 3GS and 4 onto cement a couple times and it's still in fine condition. As for dropping it in water or getting "bodily fluids" (semen) on it.. I can't say I'm that careless.
I'm surprised your iPhone isn't the most stained thing in the world.

Drops, sure I suppose they are alright but the screen would be easy to break I presume.
I have ordered a motorola defy. It was meant to come this morning but when the post man handed me everything I didn't want then left I was a bit sad. I bet it will come tomorrow. I will post some pics after. Here is specs http://www.gsmarena.com/motorola_defy-3514.php. Dont get me wrong I usually hate any phone that says motorola on it but I really like this one. And it is waterproof is that not amazing
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'm surprised your iPhone isn't the most stained thing in the world.

Drops, sure I suppose they are alright but the screen would be easy to break I presume.

I dunno. I've had my iPhone 4 now for 6 months and there's not a scratch on the glass at all. I've dropped it, had it fly around my car, fall down my seat, drop off my bed onto the floor, and sits in my pocket with my keys all day.

People claim it's more fragile, but that's not what I find.
-
(-NightFly-) DELETED by -NightFly-
I've had my old iPhone 3 crash onto solid ground, 1 crack across the screen, but that's about it. Also I've seen a broken iPhone 4, and it didn't have nearly as many cracks as the phone imthebestracerthereis posted. Probably some very fragile glass there.

Lovin it.

Dropped it in the parking garage one morning and got alittle mark in the top right of the actual phone (not screen) but hasn't bothered it a bit after I put a slim case on it.
Quote from PMD9409 :

Lovin it.

Dropped it in the parking garage one morning and got alittle mark in the top right of the actual phone (not screen) but hasn't bothered it a bit after I put a slim case on it.

HTC and a 'droid. Can't go wrong on that.
What can I say, I pick smart.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dunno. I've had my iPhone 4 now for 6 months and there's not a scratch on the glass at all. I've dropped it, had it fly around my car, fall down my seat, drop off my bed onto the floor, and sits in my pocket with my keys all day.

People claim it's more fragile, but that's not what I find.

Maybe Apple manufactured a super strong one for yourself. Who knows!?

Anyway, my friend recently went from an iPhone 4 to a Blackberry Torch and said it's better in some things and not as good in others. So overall, about the same.

It makes sense, I find it much easier to navigate the menus etc on the Blackberry than I do on an iPhone. I can also type more quickly and with more accuracy, and when I do make a mistake I can quickly correct it instead of having to fumble around on the screen trying to double tap and then highlight and ugh.

I've always admitted, for fun apps, games, etc, the iPhone is better. But as a tool, as a way of keeping your communications unified, I've yet to find a better platform than the Blackberry. Also, the cross platform apps, such as Google Maps, Instant messaging clients, etc, seem to work better on the Blackberry.

But that's just my opinion, even though I'm getting an iPhone 4 at next contract renewal, if Blackberry introduce a faster CPU for the Torch, I'll stick with what I know.

Too many people have iPhones anyway.
I still think blackberrys are useless. RIM is irrelevant right now in the mobile space.

Too many have an iPhone and that's a negative though? That's like saying "Too many people drive cars, I'm gonna use a ****ing horse and buggy.".. there's good reason why people use cars instead.
Just a matter of taste!

I wouldn't trade my bb for a iPhone, it's so easy to use.
Quote from BastianB :

32 GB
Best Phone i ever owned.

Same...+1 to the best phone i've ever owned so far...
sony ericsson c905, switchin to a w995...wrong finger lol

:/
Quote from G!NhO :Just a matter of taste!

I wouldn't trade my bb for a iPhone, it's so easy to use.

It's only so easy to use because it can't do anything. A rock is also easy to use too.

Post your phone
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG