The online racing simulator
Looks like a monsoon out there :o Nice going.
Yeah it was rather damp to say the least! The Fit was on 175 winter tires which cut through the standing water pretty well. The Miata tires weren't quite as well suited to the conditions but did fine. Unfortunately the turbo on this one spools up pretty slowly and it really doesn't have anything to give below 4000rpm, so my sideways antics were more restricted than I would have liked exiting the slower corners But it was my first run in the car so it's all good.
Great find! I recognize the voice of the commentator, I think he's the same guy who did the "Car Wars" series I have on VHS, full of racing crashes.
Quote from Michael Denham :Great find! I recognize the voice of the commentator, I think he's the same guy who did the "Car Wars" series I have on VHS, full of racing crashes.

That's Richard Nichols, he did reviews of just about every form of motorsport in the 90s.
He's a commentator for Sky Sports regularly, or he was, I think he does alot of commentary for Amateur motorsport now.
Quote from Michael Denham :Great find! I recognize the voice of the commentator, I think he's the same guy who did the "Car Wars" series I have on VHS, full of racing crashes.

Wonder if it was a similiar commentator in "Havoc"...

That was one of the best producers.

EDIT: LOL @part 1 of the '90 rally season! They've written "Peugoet" at 16:00!:P

Ahaha, Auriol flashing at the cameraman in 19:15
Too fast to race

a one(!) hour docu about group B rallying in one single Youtube movie (not splitted up)

The legacy of Group B is a whole range of spectacular cars that continue to thrill enthusiasts. Features the Ford RS200, Lancia 037 Rally, Lancia S4, MG Metro 6R4, Peugeot 205/T16, Audi Quattro, Renault 5 Turbo, Opel, Citroen also the amazing Ferrari 288GTO Evoluzione, Jaguar XJ220 supercar and Porsche 959 - the car that came closest of all to fulfilling the Group B ethos. It won both the Paris-Dakar and its class in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race!
Quote from ACCAkut :Too fast to race

a one(!) hour docu about group B rallying in one single Youtube movie (not splitted up)

The legacy of Group B is a whole range of spectacular cars that continue to thrill enthusiasts. Features the Ford RS200, Lancia 037 Rally, Lancia S4, MG Metro 6R4, Peugeot 205/T16, Audi Quattro, Renault 5 Turbo, Opel, Citroen also the amazing Ferrari 288GTO Evoluzione, Jaguar XJ220 supercar and Porsche 959 - the car that came closest of all to fulfilling the Group B ethos. It won both the Paris-Dakar and its class in the Le Mans 24 Hour Race!

Very nice! Thanks for the link. Very enjoyable documentary.
Quote from ACCAkut :Too fast to race

sweet, my shitty boring Sunday just got so much nicer.
Very odd incident, the thing is, he violently turned the wheel THAT much, even if the car wasn't there, I'm pretty sure he would of spun anyway... it didn't make sense why he did that, he clearly wasn't looking where he was going before he moved over either.
I know it's not a video, but I strongly suggest you guys to watch the latest round of V8 Supercars at Abu Dhabi. The second race was very exciting and a lot of fun to watch.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :I know it's not a video, but I strongly suggest you guys to watch the latest round of V8 Supercars at Abu Dhabi. The second race was very exciting and a lot of fun to watch.

my download from RU has just finished, I'll whip it on now
love the v8s noise
Quote from JCTK :The first pitstop behind the safety car was well, where the funniest actions were!!!!!!

That was hilarious... whoever decided to make the pace car that slow is likely not the most popular guy right now
V12 noise with legend behind the wheel
Le Mans onboard - Colin McRae

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG