The online racing simulator
Don't diss Clive James, hes very funny.
Quote from amp88 :Mid-race refuelling was done in F1 well before Brabham did it (e.g. in the '50s). Also, the commentator is Clive James (Australian, not British).

edit: Attached image of Alfa Romeo refuelling a car during the 1951 British GP.

Yeah, I knew the refueling wasn't true. Sorry about the Aussie, sounds Brit to me.

"With Patrese's car going very slowly, as thought it wanted to do something. Yes, it wanted to burst into flames."
Yep, Clive James has to be one of the funniest guys who've done work for F1 (on the official season reviews and other TV programmes). I don't know how he'd be as an actual commentator (doing live work), but he's very good on pre-recorded stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... zqleo&feature=related

Formula Nippon has decided to move away from the traditional racing structure, and implemented a system inspired by synchronized swimming. This crash was scored a 3.2 by the Andorran judge, which led to allegations of race fixing. Early investigations have focused around Flavio Briatore, but he has not yet been charged. It must be said, in terms of spectacle, the new system is a resounding success, but the racing purists will be howling in anger at the changes.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... zqleo&feature=related

Formula Nippon has decided to move away from the traditional racing structure, and implemented a system inspired by synchronized swimming. This crash was scored a 3.2 by the Andorran judge, which led to allegations of race fixing. Early investigations have focused around Flavio Briatore, but he has not yet been charged. It must be said, in terms of spectacle, the new system is a resounding success, but the racing purists will be howling in anger at the changes.

I love how the blue formula launches off from top of the other car
Quote from Jakg :And then if you like the noise of that, how about perhaps one of the nicest sounding cars ever - TVR Tuscan. Best noise wise is 0:06, 1:06 & 1:28...

Must get one someday....
That is not nice. That is the ugliest battle i've ever seen. Both of those drivers should have gotten huge penalties for pushing off car that is 100% side by side with them off track and let's not metion that they were pushing fellow racer off track in those conditions, even there are those run off areas!
But hey it's FIA, as long as it looks fun to someone who has no clue about racing it's legal...

Racing videos
(4785 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG