The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
i know,im just messin sesquatch. i like to use the word "faggot" these days.
Quote from dadge :am i the only person to see the episode of TG that said BMWs are no longer cock cars? i'm sure it had switched to Audi...

Don't sell yourself as a popular culture fool, I don't agree with anything on TG because everyone seems to these days.
Quote from BlueFlame :Don't sell yourself as a popular culture fool, I don't agree with anything on TG because everyone seems to these days.

i hear ya barking big dawg. i thought i'd correct the lad for not being up to date on TG law . i don't think he got the memo relating to cox cars.
Got my wheels today, they are in need of a good clean, tyres need to come off and they need a bit of a refurb, but i have a while to do it so im chuffed really, plus this is the only one which has a tyre with visible tread on, so it makes sense to bin the rubber, will probably bung this tyre on a 15" steel rim so i have the same sized spare, as its non directional, plus i hate that spacesaver digestive biscuit wheel with a passion!

They are fondametal rims, but i still cant find these actual ones anywhere on google images or anywhere, maybe they are quite old, in pretty good nick tho really, although that colour scheme will soon be gone, gonna strip them back to bare metal and have them done out in bright white, to match the car, then a fresh set of toyo t1r proxes all round and we shall be away!
Attached images
rims.JPG
Quote from dadge :am i the only person to see the episode of TG that said BMWs are no longer cock cars? i'm sure it had switched to Audi...

No no, that did happen. Top Gear has now said that Audi is the cocks car because cocks were fed up of people thinking they were cocks for owning BMWs.
A few more photos of mine from a while ago.

Thankfully I missed the worst of the snow, but it wasn't too bad in it.
Finally a cool BMW!
Quote from jibber :Finally a cool BMW!

there's something about old beemers that just look better than the new ones.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :LOL and you call me a chav.

Ps I am not a chav, what about my car is chavvy?!??!???

I didn't realise you had a Golf now, I thougt you had a Corsa.

Don't call me a chav because I have points now, you don't even know why I got them
MOT fail. just guessing
Rims are now cleaned up and ready to be covered in nitromors to get that colour scheme gone, with luck the worst will peel away, but still some bits will need sanding to get rid of all of it id imagine, i cant risk the new coat of white reacting with whatever sort of paint is already on there, i need a blank canvas to work on.

So tomorrow im taking them to get the tyres removed, then i can sort the edges out, they require some light filling, nothing major, just kerb scrapes and stuff like that, i want em perfect before the paint application stage.
Quote from The General Lee :I didn't realise you had a Golf now, I thougt you had a Corsa.

Don't call me a chav because I have points now, you don't even know why I got them

Driving without due care and attention, too busy looking at all the pretty ladies!

Great success!
I don't have any pictures of my car yet, but its a Volkswagon Golf Mk3 1.4.

I've found what you might call a "bug" in it, take the keys out, turn the light switch to on (not just sidelights), set something electrical on such as wiper blades or heating, and then flash your lights. The electricals turn on! With no key in the ignition! I tried it in a Mk4 polo as well, did the same thing.
It amuses me quite a bit haha.
Mother dearest just brought a 2002 bug-eye WRX.

Im keen to see if i can get it to whip helis.
Quote from Klutch :Mother dearest just brought a 2002 bug-eye WRX.

Im keen to see if i can get it to whip helis.

Ask her how good was the gearstick.
Quote from Migz :I don't have any pictures of my car yet, but its a Volkswagon Golf Mk3 1.4.

I've found what you might call a "bug" in it, take the keys out, turn the light switch to on (not just sidelights), set something electrical on such as wiper blades or heating, and then flash your lights. The electricals turn on! With no key in the ignition! I tried it in a Mk4 polo as well, did the same thing.
It amuses me quite a bit haha.

i don't think that's a bug. i think it's a work around for when the car is being serviced. no 100% though. something similar with the vauxhall nova. if you took out the hazard lights switch, turned it 180° and put it back in, you'd get full dash electrics.
Quote from spookthehamster :A few more photos of mine from a while ago.

Do want!

Its gorgeous!

There is a mod for rFactor of these beasts. So fun round the 'Ring.
i got the e46 running today.pretty sweet ride. i just have to do the "usual stuff" on it,and it goes to get detailed. job done,pics will come.
ps: have to get angel eyes,its a bimmer. ordering atm
Quote :fresh set of toyo t1r proxes all round

They've been discontinued AFAIK. Think their replacement is the T4R or something...?

Spook: That's bloody gorgeous. Truly unique, is it (relatively!) reliable, or a bitch to live with?
Should be heading down to Florida at the beginning of March for an install day with some of the Mazda3forum crew

coilovers, angel eyes, paint headlights, and motor mounts.

Spring break I got balance shaft delete, VTCS delete.. and some other smaller "enhancements"
Quote from dadge :i don't think that's a bug. i think it's a work around for when the car is being serviced. no 100% though. something similar with the vauxhall nova. if you took out the hazard lights switch, turned it 180° and put it back in, you'd get full dash electrics.

Oh, sounds about right actually. Quite a smart idea.
Quote from TiJay :They've been discontinued AFAIK. Think their replacement is the T4R or something...?

Spook: That's bloody gorgeous. Truly unique, is it (relatively!) reliable, or a bitch to live with?

It's not been so bad. I had a problem with the gearbox/clutch which I got ripped off on (I don't have the space to take a gearbox out at home) but otherwise it's fine... aside from a non-functioning passenger window and dash clock.

Gets about 30mpg on a motorway at 70-75, which is lower than it should have got new. Also it only has 75hp, but I honestly don't care as it's such a nice place to be.
Never got around to getting the tyres removed, plus on second thoughts, and after trying one rim on the car, it doesnt actually look bad with that colour scheme, it kinda suits it in a strange sort of way i think, something a little bit different.

Yea it looks nice with the black/red combo, I guess the next thing on your list then is to tidy up the paint work on those rims and you will be good to go!

XCNuse's Mazda. Me wonders why you photoshopped that thingy in background :P
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG