The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :it's not impossible, beleive me!

I know exactly what is going on with you and her (well sort of )

And as for my priority, thats to go see my girl as i cant untill 6th July as she has School and so i cant stay with her for a couple of weeks until then.
(can go weekends tho ), its only an Hour Flight , bit different for you Jack whahaha!

Anyone found a girl that actualy plays LFS with them :o (mine has tried it, and pissed people off with her BRILLIANT (or not) driving )
(oh and i am 17, my girl friend is 18 haha)
I'm glad you answered that cos I was getting worried.

My sister plays LFS but shes not my girlfriend (thank god)

I'll get her to play it later and post a replay. Believe me, you'll die laughing.
Quote from nutty boy :I'm glad you answered that cos I was getting worried.

My sister plays LFS but shes not my girlfriend (thank god)

I'll get her to play it later and post a replay. Believe me, you'll die laughing.

YES she is in last year of school (and is different in Holland than here so dont be worried ). haha, and i even got a slightly older girl and still have lfs
GOD get her to post, i am sitting in my chair firmly so i dont fall off my chair at laughing
Quote from jamesrowe :I know exactly what is going on with you and her (well sort of )

sssh!
Quote from Jakg :sssh!

rofl
Dont you mean "Shhh" not "Sssh"
Quote from wheel4hummer :Dont you mean "Shhh" not "Sssh"

maybe

or maybe im going out with a ssssssexy ssssssnake
Jak: And her name doesn't end with .jpg?

Vain
Quote from Vain :Jak: And her name doesn't end with .jpg?

Vain

lol
oooooooooooooh gott'em
Quote :Jak: And her name doesn't end with .jpg?

it could end in.cmx?? just a thought
Someone needs to tell your mate that you can't DORIFTO a FWD...
And unless your sister is under 10 years old, never let her near a car.

Okay, so I lol'ed at those, I should get my family to give LFS a spin, see if anyone knows how to drive.
Quote from Vain :Jak: And her name doesn't end with .jpg?

Vain

only her picture... (well, what else actually?)
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :Someone needs to tell your mate that you can't DORIFTO a FWD...
And unless your sister is under 10 years old, never let her near a car.

Okay, so I lol'ed at those, I should get my family to give LFS a spin, see if anyone knows how to drive.

In fact my sister is 7.
And which mate because I haven't watched them yet.
HAHAHA How lame is that.

Fake girlfriends oh wow.

I'm gonna get one
Quote from Jakg :maybe

or maybe im going out with a ssssssexy ssssssnake

I know you ment that, im ssssssssseeexx...
and you were talking "phyton"...

odd one i know....:P
Quote from micha1980de :and you were talking "phyton"...

odd one i know....:P

Yes i am very flaunt in python language. Jack is too
you make me sad

how old are you guys again?
Quote from XCNuse :you make me sad

ERM 17 and having some fun
Quote from XCNuse :you make me sad

These guys are just on having a laugh and maybe going a bit to far, you've been on here the whole time trying to be some relationship guru so effectivly I have to say that YOU are sad and ask what age YOU are.

I think you should come back down to earth as I bet so many people have been reading your advise and most probarly laughing at it or on the other hand, being to naive to realise what crap it is and beleive it.

I thank you for this topic but Jak, I hope you get banned from the forums and banned from LFS so you can actually see some daylight, Honestly, if your chick is real and not made of pixels you should chuck the cyber life and go out their and show off to her that you can smash a window shout "Ass" at some old guy walking along the road, then run awya like donald duck.

Lol, I think i'm in need of the "how old are you" question, i'm really surprised the "How much of a uber computer freak are you" question hasn't come out in this thread yet!
Quote from Bawbag :How much of a uber computer freak are you?

This is just the tip of the iceberg. What do I win?
er.. look at my signature?

if i never saw daylight then my back wouldn't be sunburned and i wouldn't have my signature right now ..

dont have to be an ass about it... it IS summer, and almost no one is home so what difference does it make to you? you kinda took that to a personal level you know

dont have to be full of yourself just to prove that your "better"

if you really dont have anything usefull to the topic then don't say it jackass

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG