The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from XCNuse :you make me sad

how old are you guys again?

Yup, this is the kind of usefull posts that XSnoose is talking about, we should all post like this to be up to his high standards.

But no, seriously, I never said I was better, I was just clearly pointing out that you were and are still talking complete bolloks, I mean telling married guys how a womens mind works, LOL. Then telling the younger generation how "things work" You should write a book with all your storys, you would fit right in the bedtime storys section.

I never said I was better or felt that I implyed it at all (If I did I apologise) and I definetely am not full of myself, What do I have to be full of myself about, that I spend to much of my life on this slow ass pc? Or maybe the fact that I have a scooter that is held toghether with tie raps and celetape.

Btw "Jackass" Read my post again, I never said that you didn't see any sun, I was talking to Jack.
not everyone is married.. surely you arent.. your 16.. im not.. im about to be 18.. james isnt, hes 17

i was giving advice to the people that asked for it

and i accept your appology, it just seemed offensive reading it on a personal note (since this is a personal topic really)
As much as I would like to agree, I'm still not sure how you can be offended by what I say, yet you can tell these guys they make you sad and arrogantly ask them what age they are. Seems that you can give but you can't take to me.

Are you sure your gunna turn 18? You must be joking me, it's not as if YOU HAVE IT SPLASHED EVERYWHERE IT COULD POSSIBLY BE...is it? O well, I guess you must be pretty proud that your nearly 18, The whole nation will shed a tear when you finally do.
hm.. you must have never seen monty python and the holy grail then

shoulda put quotes around it i guess; but "you make me sad" is quoted by king arthur before he fights the black night

hope your trying to be sarcastic with 2nd half there.. maybe you should go to bed since your up at probably 3 a.m. worrying about this thread... hm
Quote from XCNuse :hm.. you must have never seen monty python and the holy grail then

shoulda put quotes around it i guess; but "you make me sad" is quoted by king arthur before he fights the black night

hope your trying to be sarcastic with 2nd half there.. maybe you should go to bed since your up at probably 3 a.m. worrying about this thread... hm

Me? Sarcastic? You MUST be joking, but to be honest, i'm rather having fun seeing every reply you put up. It's sad how entertained I am by some guy whos NEARLY 18, YES HE'S NEARLY 18 ALL!!!!!!

Can you please do me a favour Snoose, go back through this thread and read EVERY post that you put up, then you might see where i'm coming from.

I will be retreiting to my bed soon if that's what you want to hear, but I assure you, none of my worrys are connected to this thread, but if I were you, i'd be editting all your posts and saying someone got on your account. Arn't you embarrissed about your posts, maybe you storys about women seemed good at the time, but they nearly reduced me to tears!
Quote :Do any of us actually have a girlfriend

Um... no.

I dont have a boyfriend either, although lots of guys say I have a great mind. I guess that makes up for it.
I don't have a gf though, but I do have an eye on someone ^^
lol. btw this topic hasn't been such a great read this morning due to 2 people but thank you burnout and becky for getting us back on topic. I love you guys.
Quote from Bawbag :These guys are just on having a laugh and maybe going a bit to far, you've been on here the whole time trying to be some relationship guru so effectivly I have to say that YOU are sad and ask what age YOU are.

I think you should come back down to earth as I bet so many people have been reading your advise and most probarly laughing at it or on the other hand, being to naive to realise what crap it is and beleive it.

I thank you for this topic but Jak, I hope you get banned from the forums and banned from LFS so you can actually see some daylight, Honestly, if your chick is real and not made of pixels you should chuck the cyber life and go out their and show off to her that you can smash a window shout "Ass" at some old guy walking along the road, then run awya like donald duck.

Lol, I think i'm in need of the "how old are you" question, i'm really surprised the "How much of a uber computer freak are you" question hasn't come out in this thread yet!

The thing is, XCN didnt play the role of a "relationship guru" at the first place - he was rather rummaging in his mind, trying to express his principles with words. Of course, different people have different principles, but I must admit that his ones at least don't prove him stupid or childish. He is a thinker.
Not everyone will understand what I want to say, but it's about being "sensitive" in general. Im aware this word doesn't fit really, but what I mean is the general way of walking around and experiencing your environment.
"It's all about emotions" (one of the most important slogans for designers).
Maybe it's one of life's most difficult challenges to not feel ashamed for your own feelings. It's not easy, specially when other guys are around, to behave the way you want to. If you try to be "cool", many girls will find you annoying or ridiculous. Just imagine the following situation:
A girl on a sidewalk accidentally drops her handbag. Some "cool" boys driving past in their car would be shouting "stoop ya". You can imagine what most girls would think.
Someone with balls would brake, get out of the car, and pick the handbag up for her

Of course, this is an extreme situation - and there are many facettes between the two groups of boys, and you can't say where exactly the "best" would be placed. At least somewhere in the middie I guess. Also, it depends on the character of the girl, how you have to behave. But don't try to change your own behaviour, it will not work, specially not within a longer space of time.
I guess this sorta explains what XCN might have wanted to say. Dunno though lol

Oh, have I mentioned yet that I dont have a girlfriend?

[EDIT]
Just to make sure nobody will get that wrong, "not feel ashamed for your own feelings" doesn't mean "crying all day long".
Boys (Men) dont do that anyways.
i think its time for a group hug:grouphug:sorry i am high...

on endorphines
thanks for that orion

and just a little tip for you bawbag, i have looked at my posts back from RSC a few times and saw how i acted like you; you can do it too, go look at some of my posts from RSC and see how fed up i got and offensive whenever someone disagreed

luckily thats not what im like anymore because of a girl i know
and thats what has led me here, to hopefully help some of you guys that seek help; im not standing in place of a professional as i (and orion) pointed out, you cant compare relationships side by side, its much more complex than that; so instead i give advice that might (should/hopefully) help in the situation

but to put this all into perspective for you all, im not against sex at all; first of all i know nothing about it, and the reason you see me somewhat negative about it, is its not really something thats talked about in public most of the time; going along with orions how to treat a girl thing there, you wouldn't just go up to some lady and say.. hey babe lets go back to my place and have sex........... er.. no, thats not how it works; but it if does, then eventually later in your life i can promise you that you're going to want to have a real relationship, and thats what im getting at, (these next few words may sound strange but ..owell) i look further into the future down the line, meaning that right now you may just want to have a girlfriend to just kiss and fool around with, but later on in life when you start thinking about [real] marraiges, your going to want to have a real relationship that you can depend on

on a personal note, i will tell you that im proud to be turning 18 and it IS a big deal in america seeing that I have the ability to vote on the next president
Quote from Gabkicks :i think its time for a group hugsorry i am high...

on endorphines

I do not know what they are but ok :grouphug:
And yes XCNuse and Orion your givving people good info like so don't listen to bawbag.
I have big girlfriend issues, so don't ask advice to me !!
I went from having a girlfriend, to having a friend, and now a person that probably hates me, in just barely a few weeks time! aaaaaaah, life is complicated
yeah... its almost impossible to go from girlfriend to friend even if you genuinly love them. its best to just part ways...
Hey I had a girlfriend, and then we broke up and it was shaky at first but we're still great friends.
amazing. thats rare
Seriously. I didn't think it was a big deal.
Quote from Gabkicks :yeah... its almost impossible to go from girlfriend to friend even if you genuinly love them. its best to just part ways...

I dont think it is impossible. I think it depends on the people and how you break up. THe people part as in if yu get upset n angry and shout alot, or you just accept it. Like the reaction the guy n gurl have from breaking up. How you break up as well - If you break up in the middle of arguement or you break up cause its best thing to do.
Like ive split with an gf and all we did after was argue if we saw each other so dont really talk anymore. But then another gf we split but cause it was for the best as relationship wasnt working out, we both wanted to split up so there was no hard feelings and we still talk n see each other reguarly (we split like 2 yrs ago)
I had a girlfriend, now we're friends. We argued quite a lot at one point but recently she's been much nicer. If it carries on like this I'm thinking of letting her out of the cupboard soon.
Quote :If it carries on like this I'm thinking of letting her out of the cupboard soon.

lmao is this where we start getting confused with the word gimp?
only used the gimp once. And that was to put my mums head on Mrs Hiltons body. Dont ask!
Quote from Jakg :only used the gimp once. And that was to put my mums head on Mrs Hiltons body. Dont ask!

You jacked off to your mum... O_o
-
(Blackout) DELETED by Blackout
Quote from nutty boy :lol. btw this topic hasn't been such a great read this morning due to 2 people but thank you burnout and becky for getting us back on topic. I love you guys.

don't think you're gonna be my gf
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :You jacked off to your mum... O_o

Erm...

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG