The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from sgt.flippy :Awww, humping is the best part of it

Nah, that's not true, although I once read that the girl you do that with for the first time, is mostly a short term relationship,

Not true, i am still with mine. and we are going to be forever
Quote from jamesrowe :Not true, i am still with mine. and we are going to be forever

I said most... And you need exceptions to have a rule, right?

And I wish I was still with mine... and we would be together forever... But I think I'll never say that sentence again except on my wedding day, then I might risk it to say it again.
I have a girlfriend, but it isn't always easy to combining both, computer and girlfriend But as far as I am racing events she is happy and watches the whole race over my shoulder..
Quote from VorTeX3k :I have a girlfriend, but it isn't always easy to combining both, computer and girlfriend But as far as I am racing events she is happy and watches the whole race over my shoulder..

under pressure then to perform well
Quote from jamesrowe :under pressure then to perform well

Nothing new there then
If you win maybe she'll meet you in the bedroom and give you a present. Or maybe not.
This isn't FnF
who knows
I do, it says Live For Speed... Even right there in your signature...

Don't know about you though, but here it's push the pedal to the plastic!
Quote from nutty boy :If you win maybe she'll meet you in the bedroom and give you a present. Or maybe not.

you never know. how about if he loses he has to pleasure her...lol
OUCH. Terrible punishment.
Why? I like to pleasure a girl...
Don't let the sarcasm bite you.

Vain
What is this? WGTLPW?

Edit: Incase noone else knows, WGTLPW means Whoever Gets The Last Post Wins.
Quote from Vain :Don't let the sarcasm bite you.

Vain

OUCH!!

I think I didn't get it because the other guy made it sound like it was something bad... And so I didn't really thought about nutty's reaction very long

Oh well, SWMBO must be... O'd

Let's see how many people get that!
Well I didn't.
Alright, I've just told a girl that I love her, but she doesn't like me

Feeling really bad atm :weeping:

*plays Nazareth - Love hurts*
Well, I feel with you, but I can tell you this, you should be happy she knows now, and doesn't discover after two years or more...
Quote from sgt.flippy :Why? I like to pleasure a girl...

(who doesn't ? )
Quote from hrtburnout :Alright, I've just told a girl that I love her, but she doesn't like me

The important bit is wether you told her that you love her or wether you told her of the love you felt for her. There's no need to cry over the first, and the second was just an illusion anyway.

Oscar Wilde said (in about these words): "A man can be happy with any women, as long as he doesn't love her."

Vain
Thanks for the sympathy, sgt. Flippy

edit: and thanks for your support Vain
I don't have girlfriend , and I don't want one , at least , until college or stuff ,
it's may be my addiction to LFS & computers that is the reason but it doesn't matter as long as I'm never bored alone
Quote from hrtburnout :Thanks for the sympathy, sgt. Flippy

edit: and thanks for your support Vain

About what Vain said, I prefer looking at it this way: You took your chance, so you got nothing to be sad about, it would be a lot worse if you didn't take the chance.

Mijn moto is: een "nee" heb je, een "ja" kan je krijgen.
Ja, daar heb je wel gelijk in Life goes on
<<< guesses (no translator used)

a "no" is what to be wanted, because a "yes" anyone can get...

Right?

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG