The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
My girl doesn't want to keep a relationship with me, because it would be wrong, she's still in love with the other guy... I think I'll go have a breakdown now, see ya later guys!
Women are crazy. My ex threw me out a few months ago, but we tried to remain friends. Then some night, she first told me that she had been on a few dates with someone. 2 minutes later, she began to kiss me - which of course resulted in good times

Then, now.. She's pissed that I began to kiss her, and blames me for the fact that she started the whole thing. So now she won't see me ever again. Brilliant, eh?
- I am 19, she is 24 and has a child. I never thought that she would be the one acting like a child.
Well, because of her new found weakness, I managed to turn the rolls over. Now she's the one who needs to prove she still loves me, and she has to do the work now to get back to me. Yesterday I said something wrong, and she was mad and went offline... So I told her in an e-mail how things were right now, and today she said sorry although it was my fault. So I think she's now trying to be nice again to me and win me back. But she's going to have to work for it, I'm done with doing all the proving and all the work.

Of course I still hope she won't give up, even if I make it really hard on her, but hey, this is the only way I can test if she still loves me.
Ah well played.
I thought so too, but she didn't like it very much, so she got angry again, and when I said I'll break it up and leave her alone, she didn't want me to leave... But after that we had a fight again. And now she told me why she was angry at the other guy too... Apparently they both liked each other a lot, but now she got mad at him for being cold sometimes... So now she screwed up with both of us. I wrote her a goodbye letter last night, I know she read it. I told her it wasn't possible to live with each other after all this, She can't live with me because of all the fights and stuff we said, and I can't live with her anymore because she kinda left for another guy... Her problem now that she screwed up with the other guy, she doesn't have to expect from me now that I want her back. I'm over MSN now, if she really wants me back, she'll have to come and tell me in person. She won't do that, but it was the easiest way out I guess!

It's one of those things that you want 2 things, you can have only 1, and you end up with nothing.
/me listens to Queen- These are the days of our lives

Cos these are the days of our lives
Theyve flown in the swiftness of time
These days are all gone now but some things remain
When I look and I find no change

Those were the days of our lives - yeah
The bad things in life were so few
Those days are all gone now but one things still true
When I look and I find
I still love you

I still love you
Sgt. Flippy.. My expirience tells me that you should let an ex-girlfriend stay ex'ed... Nothing good ever comes out of taking eachother back - as far as I know. All the thoughts of earlier fights and problems will always be there to put a stick in the wheel
There's a possibility I could get my ex back. Her friend the other day said "oh it's so obvious that you 2 still fancy each other" when we were messing about and I said "no" in a defensive way (because I do still fancy her) and she said the same type of no so if she was doing it the same way then m,aybe she does fancy me.
Yeah, well, the sick part is, I was gone for the whole day, I knew she was gone too. So I set my msn on for the whole day, wondering if she'd say anything. And apparently, even after my farewell mail, she said something on msn... And because I didn't react to it, she even sent me a message on my cell, telling me she misses me... The old me, and if the old me would ever come back... If I can get a hold of her, I'm gonna tell her that I want the girlfriend back that chose me, and not some other guy. So she can't change it anymore, and I don't want the girl that picked another guy over me... Basicly what she did in my eyes, is just dump me to test out the other guy, it didn't work out, now she wants to come back... Well buzz off I'd say... But that's hard when you're still in love...
What you still love her. OK. That's more complicated.

But yeah she's a man test driver. I agree.
She's not really a man test driver... I know that by mind, but my heart tells me different. Actually the decission she made was good, she didn't want to be lieing to me. I know she still loves me, but she should have showed it a bit earlier... Before the fight with the other guy, now it just seems that if she can't get that guy, she'll settle with me. I might talk to her today about it, maybe if I explain it to her in that manner she'll understand. She's probably going to come visit me some time soon, she'd love it that I would go with her to Rock Werchter Classics (concerts), but if I would go with her (I'm not that much of a music fan), I would go with her, especially for her. She always said I didn't had to do stuff just because she wants me to, but she went to car shows with me too. So now I want to return the favour and go with her to those concerts. But only if she comes here and shows me it's worth it for me going there.
Yeah that makes perfect sense.
Guys just thought i'd bring this topic back a bit and because I want to express my enjoyment that I may, after 16 months, be getting a gf soon.
It's a long long story but I had a school trip to Paris this week. I've been getting to know this girl pretty well if you get what I mean (no I didn't kiss her but my hand did kinda go round the ass region just a lil bit on odd ocasuions, by accident btw ) but I'm now slipping my plan into action. Plan Kelly.
why on earth did i click this thread. kind of disturbing really
Nothing is disturbing about guys talking about their girlfriends
And about mine... Well, On sunday she said she hated me and never wanted to see me again... Tuesday she came back to me, today we had another little fight, but it's still okay... I'm finally getting some sense into her

Nutty, you really are nutty, going for the ass first... Kelly is a girl, right...?
I play near enough everyday for at least 2 hours. Im no geek and yes i have a girlfreind lol

She dosent know i play on live for speed (only game i play on)
you should share it with her. Secrets are bad in a relationship. You have to face the fact she may be better than you.
Quote from al heeley :you should share it with her. Secrets are bad in a relationship. You have to face the fact she may be better than you.

You speak by knowledge...?
Quote from al heeley :you should share it with her. Secrets are bad in a relationship. You have to face the fact she may be better than you.

She plays games too. She owns a xbox, PS2 and a Nintendo DS (bought because of that stupid nintendo dog)

Quote from sgt.flippy :You speak by knowledge...?

Heh! no, my wife is pants at sim racing with no interest whatsoever. But my 5 yr old boy already beats me at Fifa soccer on the Xbox.
Milan Vs Bradford City: 6 : 1 it's embarassing.
Lucky his legs are not yet long enough to reach the pedals for sim racing.
Put the pedals on a box or something, I bet he'll beat you Probably the wife too if she was interested

Now I'm just trying to insult you... I'll get my chance some day, this ain't workin'

Look, I got more than 700 posts... I'll start trying to chase you, al, Tristan is too far away at this moment...
heh.. hes to far from all of us
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nutty, you really are nutty, going for the ass first... Kelly is a girl, right...?

Yes Kelly is a girl. If not then ew.
Quote from Jakg :i have a girlfriend. Ish

Dont ask

lol

not any more i dont!
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nutty, you really are nutty, going for the ass first...

I believe in destiny so I always go for the ass first and then when they slap me I know it wasn´t meant to be... Still haven´t met the right girl for me.

If you take this post seriously you are stupid!

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG