The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from XCNuse :not everyone is married.. surely you arent.. your 16.. im not.. im about to be 18.. james isnt, hes 17

i was giving advice to the people that asked for it

and i accept your appology, it just seemed offensive reading it on a personal note (since this is a personal topic really)

That makes you 17, the same as me. WE (well most) are trying to have some 'Fun'. The topic is enjoyable, It is up to us what we post.
And just because your 'nearly' 18 does not give you the right to call people sad as they are having some fun. It is up to Jack on what he spends his life doing, it is his life to lead.

Its up to you what you want to post, i have not said anything about your posts, so why should you mention mine (or my age). I expect i am alot more mature than you...
Infact i am very much in love with my girlfriend (who is already 18 ), she is all i ever want and we will be together when you are still having your little 5min flings .

RIGHT BACK to the topic in hand. (stop being childish basicly!)
I think it is possible to be friends with ex gf's, if you get along well then i dont see why you cant work things out and be friends
oh, no no i wasn't asking you personally, it was just a general question, didnt really clarify that to well
Quote from XCNuse :oh, no no i wasn't asking you personally, it was just a general question, didnt really clarify that to well

OkiDoki
I have now officially ****ed it up with my ex girlfriend, so now I'm also officially and unreturnable a single man again!

I have no clue if this is a good or a bad thing. Anyways, I'll miss her, we had good times... Oh well, like she's been acting the last few months I don't care anymore, now I got more time for skinning and racing!
Why what happened if you don't mind me asking.
ive had an interesting thought, since ive started looking on this forum and playing lfs, ive started to lose weight, therefore making my belly smaller, so technically lfs is making me more likely to get a girlfreind, cos lads who have nice bodys seem to get more initial interest dnt they?
That's some real good philosophy there mate

I've only gained weight, I weigh 58kgs @ 1.75m
It's all muscle though
lol, well the side affect is iv now got a bad bak from the awfull wooden chair i sit on at the computer, so i wont be doing any weights untill my baks right again.
Quote from nutty boy :Why what happened if you don't mind me asking.

I'm always jeaulous, she was always talking to this guy, and I thought the guy gave her a little bit too much attention, and the messages on her cell from him (one that I found out), was kinda... uhm... close... But she never reacted to it, but still... So I asked her to quit talking to the guy, but she wouldn't do it, so the frustrations kept stacking up... This was 3 months ago. We broke up now, but still talk, we both don't really want to break up, but we had to. We didn't talk all day a few days ago, and I started thinking about what she had been up to, so I started thinking about that guy again... So we got into another fight about it, ending up calling eachother names... I told her on msn I was sorry, and if she was sorry too, she would know where I was. I came on msn again little later, she was there too, but said nothing... Now she just sent me an sms telling me she was very insulted, but found it difficult to ignore me on msn, and after my reply to it she called me and said sorry... So now it's better again, but it keeps going up and down like this, I don't know what to think n'or do about it.

P.S. I'm actually not a very jeaulous guy... But the way she acted would make anybody jealous.
talk to the other guy, find out what he's up to...
girls always had and will always have certain friends (some of them male).
so if he's up to more than he should be.... warn him once!
after a second encounter, i'd beat him (a harsher warning).
if all that makes no sense to him, i'd beat the shit out of him (not the face!)
after that... it should be certain "who's the man"
ya, always try and meet the 'other guy' out there, never know, may be friends with him and meet someone he knows

lol i wouldn't exactly beat up him like micha would but i'd atleast like to meet the guy and see what kind of person he is at the least

lol do what micha would do and then she'd REALLY hate you
never know though, if the guy is a looser, then that relationship would eventually wear off, and you never know, but that is just sometimes

for me, this girl that i keep telling about, i love her and all, but she doesnt really want to have close relationship like i would like, but she has boyfriends, i dont really mind all to much, in person it absolutely sucks ass though with him there, so really you just have to understand what she likes about him and what she doesnt like, that way you can learn from his mistakes really, thats pretty much what i've been doing this whole time really
Quote from sgt.flippy :I'm always jeaulous, she was always talking to this guy, and I thought the guy gave her a little bit too much attention, and the messages on her cell from him (one that I found out), was kinda... uhm... close... But she never reacted to it, but still... So I asked her to quit talking to the guy, but she wouldn't do it, so the frustrations kept stacking up... This was 3 months ago. We broke up now, but still talk, we both don't really want to break up, but we had to. We didn't talk all day a few days ago, and I started thinking about what she had been up to, so I started thinking about that guy again... So we got into another fight about it, ending up calling eachother names... I told her on msn I was sorry, and if she was sorry too, she would know where I was. I came on msn again little later, she was there too, but said nothing... Now she just sent me an sms telling me she was very insulted, but found it difficult to ignore me on msn, and after my reply to it she called me and said sorry... So now it's better again, but it keeps going up and down like this, I don't know what to think n'or do about it.

P.S. I'm actually not a very jeaulous guy... But the way she acted would make anybody jealous.

That sounds almost identical to the reason me and my girlfriend broke up. Well it was a tiny bit of paranoia aswell but hey.
Quote :lol. btw this topic hasn't been such a great read this morning due to 2 people but thank you burnout and becky for getting us back on topic. I love you guys.

It only happened because I had no idea there where another 7 pages between what i'd read and my post...
Quote from micha1980de :talk to the other guy, find out what he's up to...
girls always had and will always have certain friends (some of them male).
so if he's up to more than he should be.... warn him once!
after a second encounter, i'd beat him (a harsher warning).
if all that makes no sense to him, i'd beat the shit out of him (not the face!)
after that... it should be certain "who's the man"

I'm not gonna beat him up But I have talked to him, and he says he talks like that to all of his female friends, I wonder how he would like it if he found out some guy was talking to his girlfriend that way!
Funny thing I got in common with this guy is that we share an ex girlfriend. She's a real bitch, she has a boyfriend, but cheats on him while telling the other guy she'll finish it soon, and then suddenly she dumps the one she was cheating with. The poor boyfriend doesn't have a clue what she does. And she did this with me, and the guy my girlfriend knows, so she really is a bitc...

But I'm not worried about that guy anymore, now I just hope she will find it in her heart that she loves me, and she'll come back, she asked me to come back, but because we live so far from each other, and I don't want to spend a lotta money on her, because I don't know what she wants... I told her it's her choice, she can come, but she doesn't need to expect me to come, I tried hard enough to be nice to her, after the way she treated me lately, it's up to her now to show she still likes me.
Just to light ppl up a little:

Here's a girl currently keeping me from playing LFS (see attached pic).

And before anyone starts to make silly jokes referring to weird sexual behavior: no, she is not my girlfriend, just a girl and a friend. And I'm sure, my human girlfriend (no pictures will be posted) wouldn't approve on anything further - and neither would I .
Attached images
no_racing_allowed.jpg
Quote from Linsen :Just to light ppl up a little:

Here's a girl currently keeping me from playing LFS (see attached pic).

And before anyone starts to make silly jokes referring to weird sexual behavior: no, she is not my girlfriend, just a girl and a friend. And I'm sure, my human girlfriend (no pictures will be posted) wouldn't approve on anything further - and neither would I .

aww she's cute.

That must be the most loyal girlfriend a man can have!
AW dog is stopping you from playing LFS. Maybe she/he is wanting you to play LFS and use the pedals so you can give he/she a massage. Or he/she has a foot fetish.

OK I think I just ignored everything you said in your last post about weird sexual behaviour.
Actually him saying don't start thinking about sexual behaviour... made me think about it... You got something to hide??
lol nice one.
lmao, poor guy. its his doggy, and its just a female dog that stops him from playing LFS (grrr, move... play LFS ), perhaps the dog is the one that controls the pedals and you steer (that would explain the bad driving ).
if you have a car, i hope she does not do that to the pedals then
omg I found this today
a good tip for all:: DO NOT "hunt" NEAR YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE(street, office, class[I did that ]) coz it WILL F*** you up (seriousely)

I'm 16 years old so no humping yet
I'm currently "hunting" a "good" girl(actually2 )
For all yaa weee wankers: http://www.doubleyourdating.com/ (it helps )
Awww, humping is the best part of it

Nah, that's not true, although I once read that the girl you do that with for the first time, is mostly a short term relationship, just for that... You don't do it on purpose, it's just in a persons mind to do that. Kinda weird actually, all those people who wait for that one special person... Chances that it will work out with that special person in all other aspects is rather slim.
roger that (summernights are lloonngg)
Don't get me started on winter nights, aaah, the memories!

*goes searching for the steamy windows thread*

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG