The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Quote from nutty boy :That's the third time you've said that now. Why do you mean?

YOUR LAST AVETAR
Einstein
OH yeah. The running little piggys.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
Quote from Jakg :I think that covers everything.

</life story>

Are you drunk?
Come to think of it no.

Although that is a good idea...

Except I have to be up in 6 hours.
:| whoah jakg, how long did that take you to write!!??

Sorry to hear about the failures , but eh at least you've got a nice one you like now

May i ask why you were in 6th form at the age of 15? :| over here 6th form comes after year 11, which is the end of secondary school. So that means you were at college at the age of 15? Thats crazy, are things different in the uk?

I would go through and write my life story of girls, but there's only 24 letters in the alphabet i need another 4 to get all the girls in.
I'm 17 now, and I was 16 when I started 6th Form.

Fix'ed.
Jack. I'll 1-up you.

Turning 17 in.. 4 months.

Not 1 "I've been drunk" story. I've been tipsy, but never proper pissed.

Also, Jack... I think your story of asking "E" out is pretty cute. I guess I'll post my story on how I'm going out now with "N" (using Jacks letter stealing :P)

Well, I met her first about 18 months ago.. I liked her, but my friend had warned me about some things of hers, behaviours that I disliked, so I kinda.. avoided her.

About 6 months ago, I ran into her again, and she seemed to have changed, for the better, so I started talking to her a lot, hanging out with her, and then... ... One day at her house... I was over top of her, playing around, and.. decided to ask her.. and now its been... 2.5 months of fun, and talking.

She's made me step outside of my comfort zone, do things that I'd never think about doing before, and I'm enjoying it. Now if only I could get my vista box working again...
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jack. I'll 1-up you.

She's made me step outside of my comfort zone, do things that I'd never think about doing before, and I'm enjoying it. Now if only I could get my vista box working again...

I've not been drunk once :/ or tipsy :/ I win, or lose depending on how you look at it.

And also, what does vista have to do with girls?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Jack. I'll 1-up you.

I'm turning 20 in about 5 months. I've been a bit drunk two times, I remember both times perfectly, and there's no real story around it.

The only "true" love I had in my life, started more than 4 years ago, and ended about half a year ago.

Now I'm liking a girl a lot I met on the net. We were trying to meet, but never was a good time, until last Friday. She rang me up to find a place to stay for cheap, but I couldn't find anything so I decided to pick her up. She was meant to be staying with a friend, but he started to get loose hands, so she ran out..
So I picked her up, took her somewhere to get a drink, calm down, then after a while of calling people to find a place to stay, I decided it was best to take her home. She slept in my bed, I slept on the couch. In the morning I got with her and we cuddled and talked until noon.

But because all bad things that happened to her (boys related), she doesn't really want a relationship right now.. So I'm kinda of blocked on what to do, she liked me, but I don't know how much..
Quote from ShannonN :Mate you have a motorbike don't you, well you don't need a girlfriend just yet. They will suck you dry, use you abuse you and only want you when no one else will put up with them. Bikes are better, you ride em when you choose to, turn em on and off at will and get the wind in your hair as well as feedom.

Quote from P5YcHoM4N :If you want a woman, don't wear a shirt like this:

<snip>

lol!

So, a couple months ago, I did my first motorcycle trackday.

A week later, I was at a small party with a bunch of old friends I hadn't seen in years, plus a few others I had never met. My group of friends is pretty geeky but it still took me by surprise when one of the girls who had shown up turned out to be a total geek. We talked for a while and although it was a largely pleasant experience, I still had many painful and stressful "shit, what do I say now" moments, as often happens when I talk to girls. When it came time to leave, I asked her for her number (the first time I've ever done so) and she kindly obliged.

A week went by and I was getting a bit anxious. I gave her a call and asked if she'd like to hang out. She went on about how I reminded her of an old boyfriend and how that would be awkward and maybe it would be better if we were just friends. Remember, I've only been in this situation once before, so I was crushed once again.

I found myself at a crossroads. A girl takes a lot of time and money. A bike (or more specifically, racing one) takes a lot of time and money. Treat a girl right and at best you get a few short thrills from time to time and some companionship. More likely in my case is I get my heart chewed up and spit out. Treat a girl wrong and she might kill you (some crazy girls out there...). Treat a bike right and the result is always predictable: you go where you want, as fast as you want, within the limits of the machine. The limits of the machine may change but there is always a reason, and that reason is often predictable. All the while it's a constant thrill that starts as soon as you get on the bike and only ends a few minutes after you get off. Treat a bike wrong and it might kill you.

In the end it was a simple choice. Some guys find it easy to master girls (so to speak) and enjoyed learning to get to that level. I do not. I find it immensely frustrating and stressful even trying to talk to girls. On the other hand, I feel as though I can master a bike, and even if I can't, I find trying to do so immensely rewarding.

Do I wish I could have it both ways, provided I had the time and money to dedicate to both? Absolutely. Do I regret my decision? Not one bit.
so you prefer a bike? than a girl?
Quote from chanoman315 :so you prefer a bike? than a girl?

I never said I was normal. I wouldn't have it any other way, though (except for the one highly unrealistic case I mentioned).
Quote from Forbin :I never said I was normal. I wouldn't have it any other way, though.

you're a robot then
PS: i heard you went to cancun, still nothing there?
Chano.. why do you think everything is about "da pussy", or scoring girls? Some people are happy being alone. I know (personally) I could live being alone, becuase.. I'm not really a social person. Girls complicate things. Not saying they're bad, but... finding the right one is something that's difficult, and not everyone gets that opportunity. You're too focused on sex and girls, there's so much more to life.
Cancun was a f'ing nightmare. I was stressed out the entire week (I was very new with the company, fresh out of school, and I knew only a small handful of the couple hundred fellow employees who were there, meaning I had a couple hundred new names and faces to remember) and had an absolutely awful time at a club (the first and last I have ever been to).
And girls kill your dreams man you know what i mean... (chano)
Quote from dawesdust_12 : You're too focused on sex and girls, there's so much more to life.

actually not, i said cancun because there are a LOT of girls, of all type, canadians, aussies, americans, brazilians, europeans ... everything, you can meet someone that can be your couple the rest of you life...
that's it...tho it may be fun "da pussy" once in a while.. but im not focused on that, because here where i live it's not like that, not too many bitches
I think that it is a myth that there is a such thing as "the one". There's no one person that anyone else is meant for IMO. I don't understand why so many people end up getting divorced. Is it really that difficult for people to just adapt to eachother and make babies so that the human race doesn't go extinct?
Quote from wheel4hummer :I think that it is a myth that there is a such thing as "the one". There's no one person that anyone else is meant for IMO. I don't understand why so many people end up getting divorced. Is it really that difficult for people to just adapt to eachother and make babies so that the human race doesn't go extinct?

if you get one that pisses you off, how you cannot divorce? if you dont love her anymore
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Chano.. why do you think everything is about "da pussy", or scoring girls?.

jajajajajajaajaja saco!!!!!!!!!!!!! da moñoñongo rulz, right chano?
Quote from chanoman315 :if you dont love her anymore

Why would you stop loving them? It depends on the circumstances. The only people who should be allowed to get divorced is people in abusive relationships where someone is getting sexually/physically/mentally abused. Not loving someone anymore is not a reason to get divorced. One should think about the commitment that they are promising when they get married. Although marriage is something else that I disagree with. Who cares what the paper says? If you love someone, you love them. You don't have to sign papers and such just to be committed to someone. So, basically, before beginning a relationship with someone, you should think in the really long term. Although it obviously is okay to learn possible outcomes by dating and seeing if you think you want to be committed to different people for the rest of your life. It's easier to end up being committed to someone who has things in common with you because you don't have to change. But I want to meet a girl that is totally different from me so that I can learn new things. Unfortunately, finding a girl that thinks the same is difficult. But, I just worked myself into a paradox because if a girl thinks the same way I do, then she isn't completely opposite. Basically, I have no idea what I am talking about.

Quote from Jonas8431 :jajajajajajaajaja

That's spanish for hahahahahahaahaha.
if there's no love, that's why there are struggles, or the woman or man cheating... etc, IMO...
Quote from chanoman315 :if there's no love, that's why there are struggles, or the woman or man cheating... etc, IMO...

Then why did they commit to each other in the first place?
Quote from wheel4hummer :Then why did they commit to each other in the first place?

let's say, you stop loving your couple, that's whhere all starts... and dont tell me that you cant stop loving or those things, that's why you love a girl and if she rejects you you go find another and if that another has boyfriend you go get another

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG