The online racing simulator
Girls
(1051 posts, started )
Bullshit.

This "Friendzone" business DOES NOT EXIST.
IT
DOES
NOT
EXIST

Girls are EXACTLY like us. Minus the obvious physical differences.
They are not some special creature sent from the heavens.
They are EXACTLY like us.

How many guys here have been interested in a girl we are friends with?
I can guarentee that girls do the EXACT same thing, even with people they've been friends with for a while.

Feelings do develop after a while, you see people in a different light.
this "Friendzone" bullshit is just an excuse for you lonely ****s.

Ever turned down a girl that was a friend?
Was it because you didn't see any interest in her, or because she was too close of a friend?

I've been friends with a certain girl since the start of this year.
I didn't think i had a chance with her.
I'm 17, shes 19
I admitted my feelings to her (no, i didn't tell her that i had an undying love for her, and spilt my guts, which everyone seems to do? it just freaks people out, i know i'de be freaked if a friend suddenly started saying how they loved me and wanted to be with me)

All i said was that i found her attractive, interesting, and that i liked her lots.
Her response?
"Lets hang out more often then"

dont treat them as some type of god, kissing the ground they walk on
don't over-think everything

tehy are the same as us
nothing more, nothing less

they want that kiss, relationship, or ****, just as much as us

tldr;
Friendzones don't exist.
Girl's dont differ from guys.
Don't be pushy and confess your undying lover for your friend
Been reading the posts on this thread, and have had to smile fondly at some of my memories!
A message to all the guys that have posted... this sad experience of chasing skirt is called "GROWING UP". Surprisingly, it happens to the vast majority of the male population.
Getting rebuffed by the HAWT girlie in the 2nd row of class is pefectly normal...we have all been through it at one time or another; as is seeing the girl of your dreams being pulled by your best mate, leaving you to mop up the mess.

Then one day, out of the blue, it happens! You meet THE girl that you want to spend the rest of your life with, she feels the same way.. you spend a fortune on a wedding, a house, etc... Later on a few kids come along, and all is bliss.
Then the bitch decides that you don't earn enough, or that you have too much middle-age spread, or whatever.. goes to see a nice friendly divorce lawyer, screws you out of everything, and leaves you skint, lonely, and homeless.
Then the cycle repeats itself a few times, and you find yourself posting on forums again.........

...remembering the GOOD OLD TIMES when you were young!

Ahhh, the mystery that is women

Anyone who says they "know" their "woman" is totally deluded, you NEVER know them
Somehow alot of this reminds me of a video from some mushy movie a friend had linked me to recently, but I can't remember what it was from at the moment in order to find it. However it revolved around this couple who were in dispute about house chores so after much fuss the guy says "ok ok - I'll help you do the dishes" to which he was confronted with the all-time classic "that's not the point - I want you to want to do the dishes" and ofcourse he returned the most logical answer "why would I want to do the dishes?" - that pretty much gets two of the major angles in inter-couple conversations, at least from my experience so far.
Or another classic is........

Woman: You haven't done (insert household chore here)

Man: You never asked me to do it

Woman: I shouldn't have to ask
My favourite is the Registration Look.

When something is said or happens and there is no immediate reaction about it at the time apart from a look on her face that says "This Has Been Registered And Will Be Used Against You In Due Time".

The most dangerous of times are however when there is no detectable look and you can only pick up on the Registration Process by pattern recognition and comparing the occasion to previous entries in the Incident Database.

If you want to play the game and counter it you better have a good Incident Database which records the context of the event as well because, naturally (and it is very important to remember this), it will get referred to out of it's original context.

It's quite good as a memory exercise and for training your multitasking capabilities.
Quote from danowat :Ahhh, the mystery that is women

Anyone who says they "know" their "woman" is totally deluded, you NEVER know them

People are easy to get.
Yes, *gasp* WOMEN ARE PEOPLE!
Quote from Klutch :People are easy to get.
Yes, *gasp* WOMEN ARE PEOPLE!

Him: Women are people.
Her: So, I'm just another person to you then?
Him: No - I have a relationship with you, so you're not just another person to me.
Her: So you having a relationship with me makes me special? It's always about you isn't it?
Him: We were just discussing about how women are people too - not about me. What's with all the conclusions?
Her: Don't change the subject and why are you thinking about other women? Am I not enough for you?
Him: Of course you are.
Her: What do you mean "of course"? Why are things so absolute for you and you don't consider how I might feel about it?

Stop dating retarded blonde's then?
You're in the wrong timeframe - this feature doesn't show up when "dating".
Then stop going out with/marrying/fertilizing with retarded blonde girls?
Women maybe people, but they are a totally different species
...No?
They're a different sex, thats the only difference.
Quote from Klutch :Then stop going out with/marrying/fertilizing with retarded blonde girls?

Seems like you got a fixation with retarded blonde girls for some reason. Which is quite ironic given the "women are people" angle.

But whatever - experiences vary for sure.

Quote from Klutch :...No?

In a textbook yes, it is that simple - just a "slight" difference in chromosomes. However that slight difference carries a lot of momentum it seems.
Quote from Klutch :...No?

Ok LMAO
Quote from xaotik :Seems like you got a fixation with retarded blonde girls for some reason. Which is quite ironic given the "women are people" angle.

But whatever - experiences vary for sure.

In a textbook yes, it is that simple - just a "slight" difference in chromosomes. However that slight difference carries a lot of momentum it seems.

The retarded blonde thing is just an example
there will always be retards out there
can't tell me half the guys you meet are also retarded?

Or maybe i just hate or have a short fuse with lots of people
Quote from Klutch :The retarded blonde thing is just an example
there will always be retards out there
can't tell me half the guys you meet are also retarded?

Or maybe i just hate or have a short fuse with lots of people

Yes, people are for the most part either annoying or just plain inane. However, that won't change the fact that a woman can baffle a man much easier than a man can baffle him and it's not related to intelligence. It's just one of those things that's built-in due to the differences in the way a woman and a man perceive things.
Quote :Him: Women are people.
Her: So, I'm just another person to you then?
Him: No - I have a relationship with you, so you're not just another person to me.
Her: So you having a relationship with me makes me special? It's always about you isn't it?
Him: We were just discussing about how women are people too - not about me. What's with all the conclusions?
Her: Don't change the subject and why are you thinking about other women? Am I not enough for you?
Him: Of course you are.
Her: What do you mean "of course"? Why are things so absolute for you and you don't consider how I might feel about it?

Ahhh i've had this conversation, now try to imagine it with two Her's twisting everything that is said...

Oh the joy...
but are you the "him" her, or the "her" her?
Quote from Becky Rose :Ahhh i've had this conversation, now try to imagine it with two Her's twisting everything that is said...

Oh the joy...

That is the only reason I don't believe in gay marriage, because gay marriage brings gay divorce and that will be bitchy.
Yeah, because hetro relationships never get bitchy when they go south do they LMAO
Women are for two things, making food and babies.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Women are for two things, making food and babies.

Ha, pussy, you do your own laundry? hahaa!

Quote from danowat :Yeah, because hetro relationships never get bitchy when they go south do they LMAO

Damn you to hell, you and your logic.

Girls
(1051 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG