The online racing simulator

Quote :Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
Quote from tbofram :hello franky. i finally gave up with my home network and desided to go with 500servers.com to host my teams lfs server. well i desided as i needed the insim running asap i would try and use the i.p that was given to me in the email ( 81.19.209.208:37497) but when i tried to get the insim running i entered that address in but the insim refused to open. i am planning on getting a second server for s2 but i need to mess with the insim a bit before i do that. i will send the final insim in when i am done but untill then i wish to host it from home (if that is possible) is there a different i.p i need to enter or should i just change the insim port?

i fixed it. i just found out my insim had a small bug in where it didnt like the ports and such. but it works now
the insim port should start with 17, the port on your post is the server port.

looking into any outstanding issues from this thread now. the cpanel license errorhas been fixed.
Quote from franky500 :the insim port should start with 17, the port on your post is the server port.

looking into any outstanding issues from this thread now. the cpanel license errorhas been fixed.

thanks Dean
hey dean server seemed laggy today any ideas?
we seem to be getting a lot of spambots on the atc website. it could be related.
Nah that was just the registration settings making the forum an easy target dadge, i've changed some settings now so should be good .

As for any lag, cannot see anything that would be causing it on the network, there was an LFSLapper that was spiking to 50% usage every 10 seconds or so on the resources. other than that nothing out of the ordinary (have restricted that LFSLapper too now), should be running fine.
Quote from P1lot :Hello Dean, I can't login as T7R to control panel. I sent a mail to support.
We've been quiet throughout last year (real life getting in the way) but are trying to organise a get-together
Cheers

*bump*
Just in case you missed it
Quote from franky500 :Nah that was just the registration settings making the forum an easy target dadge, i've changed some settings now so should be good .

As for any lag, cannot see anything that would be causing it on the network, there was an LFSLapper that was spiking to 50% usage every 10 seconds or so on the resources. other than that nothing out of the ordinary (have restricted that LFSLapper too now), should be running fine.

we were on a .205 server (47 slot) no lapper just the race director insim and the 1st hour of the race (so 17:05 - 18:05 utc ish) was pretty laggy. Not to mention pre race. Just what we saw
I don't know if any1 else has/Gavin same problem but today everytime I go on one of my servers it was really laggy and lots of people where timing out. I think it is ok now (not looked for a hour) but i hope it was just temp
which ip was that on tbofram?
AIRIO and support
Well... Airio support is here: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=52368

You have to know, that Franky500 only hosts the files EQWorry gives him and he is not responsible if Airio works or not. We are running 10 Servers now on 4 different IPs and Airio works fine here.

EQWorry and Franky500 are different persons and they are not working for the same company at all...

So sorry to say, but I believe there might be a mistake in your Airio setup.

I would suggest to backup you Airio configuration via FTP and then ask Franky500 to reinstall Airio to default values. Then you only have to edit the Airio.con1.txt file to enter your IP, port and admin pass. Then Airio should work.

Then you can start uploading your old config files one by one to revert your original setup and stats and ban files.
Quote from Playchicco :

Now don't repeat again "wait" or "calm" or "be gentle" or "....something else"
try to type "You right mate! your AIRIO work again now "

Seems like a configuration error you made or your database is corrupt.

Airio is working properly, no need to wait for 'support'. Which is not there, you don't pay for Airio support, only for the program. If you paid for the program, if you are using the free version then start shaming yourself.
Quote from Playchicco :11.01.02 13:48:30 AIRIO ERROR : Input string was not in a correct format.

Whenever this error appears during Airio startup, it usually means the STA files (statistics) are corrupted. That could happen if you for example kill the Airio service using TC admin panel at the moment it is storing data to disk. Be sure to always type !quit admin command while on the Airio-managed server. After a few seconds you may safely kill the application.

The correction now would be to revert to the latest backed-up STA files. In FULL/PROS versions you'll find midnight backups in the log folder under Airio, so just extract them from there, overwrite the corrupted files, try starting Airio again. In the FREE version... Ehm, I have to say I'm not sure how it's implemented there, if there's any auto-backup.

If you have no STA backup at all, then I'm afraid the only option is to delete the corrupted STA files (all 4 of them) and start to gather new stats...
Uh darn I will get the I.p and post as soon as I get it. I think it is ok now but I'm not sure if something just went wrong for a bit
Thanks Crady / Cargame / EQ,

No problem Tbofram, if you do notice an issue open a ticket and i'll have all the information i need to check it out.
Ok here is the I.p 81.19.209.208 seems to be fine now. Oh and what is the quickest way to get my insim setup an running from my server. Oh and I have been told that it might be possible to get a ts server as well from you ???????
Open a support ticket on the CP and i'll look into both of those for you.
Thanks no problem. Oh someone saved a replay on my server and I thin it was just a hacker making it lag
Ok I made a ticket on 500setvers.com/billing thanks for the help and I hope for the best with 500servers an all it staff
@Dean: When you have a sec, could you check my support ticket plz?
-
(MariusMM) DELETED by MariusMM
webspace down
Franky our Servers are down for days, so is our teamspeak. I can't even login to the WEB-PANEL which tells me "User is suspended."
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG