The online racing simulator
what rule I'm not respecting? copy paste the rule please.
"4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum. If a mod is approved by a moderator, it may then be released in the appropriate section of the forum. Please do not contact a developer as we do not support mods and do not have the time to deal with them. Any mods which change the shape of a car model, or which allow online cheating or circumvent HLVC, will be rejected."

I'm sure this encompasses .VOB aswell
"4) Any "mods" - modifications to the Live for Speed exe, must be discussed with a moderator before being released on the forum.

now again, what rule have I not respected?
In fact, he hasn't released any mods, he just posted some in the screens. Well it's still prohibited, even though it's not written anywhere AFAIK (which is bad).
I can't see what harm I'm doing when I'm playing in singleplayer and making an e34 with tweak and getting the model for it, amazing fun. only thing that keeps me in LFS.
and many many more.
huh?
yep
Quote from Bmxtwins :it's better than your attitude. Stop being such a jerk and give people a chace.

Tomas, try focusing the light straight forward more rather than to the side?

+1
Quote from Litro :Respect rules !

lol,tomba never does that..

Ye, i forgot to blur the windows. And 1920x1080 will be for myself.
Attached images
xrtzazalol.png
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :I can't see what harm I'm doing when I'm playing in singleplayer and making an e34 with tweak and getting the model for it, amazing fun. only thing that keeps me in LFS.

Then don't advertise(screens) it here on lfsforum.
Quote from Litro :Then don't advertise(screens) it here on lfsforum.

shut the **** up mr wannabe moderator? thx
lol'd...
Can't remember the last rally picture I made, so here is one...

Click for high-res:
nice one andro! a few mistakes but not too noticeable. you left something under the front bumper
Quote from sjava :under pressure tomba ha?

i cant see a reason why are you still trying to insult tomba here... what are you, a little kid wanting to win everything here? go home...
Well,its not an insult and where did I try to win smthin?
best not to feed them attention whores, niko
He reminds me of this one guy in my class, fat kid and alone without friends who's everyone bullying because he acts just the same as sjava does
Atleast I have life
Great edit andro as i said on the other forum.

Quote from Tomba(FIN) :best not to feed them attention whores, niko
He reminds me of this one guy in my class, fat kid and alone without friends who's everyone bullying because he acts just the same as sjava does

Quote from sjava :Atleast I have life

Who are you to tell him what to do? Stop acting like a boss. If you don't like what you see, put him on the ignore list or stop visiting this thread, so simple. To the top of it, this "I have a life comment", well doesn't look like it, every second post in this thread is your trolling. No one cares.
oh yeah andro. nice pic dude
veri sorri vor nut putting too much effort in tis

Attached images
LFS 2011-01-29 00-34-36-36.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG