The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
#576 - Uke
Quote from RasmusL :Pretty sure that's a good thing Trolling here is boring anyway, you're only trolling trolls.

paradox D:
I hope nobody minds, im just going around any near buildings/structures having a look how they are inside and out. Trying to get ideas on what i can build.
I am NOT taking anything from in there, or breaking anything. Literelly just walking around and having a look.
Absolutely loving minecraft though so adictive!
Just bought the game, hopefully one of you guys can add me to the whitelist.

Name is Rappa_Z
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :im just wondering who build the house in the bottom left corner...never been there

Thats mine after people started stealing my stuff, i moved myself and my stuff far away Its actually a really nice house. I was working on a dock but cbf'd with all the water it would take xD Would of needed the blocks rather then a bucket of water.
#580 - Uke
Seems like the server has been under griefing, sams treehouse is on fire atm, and looks like a creeper had exploded in my shelter, blowing up the chests and i lost all my stuff, great D:
Wow someone destroyed the top of the cliff face i built my house in now its less random wth it was fine before.
I did,
I wanted to flatten the path from the top of my tree to the end of the cliff.
When I dug through your house I saw it was a house.
I repaired it and stopped.
well in that case it makes sense I just wanted people to look up and think why is a door there?
Quote from AstroBoy : well in that case it makes sense I just wanted people to look up and think why is a door there?

That's what i thought.
I was inside.
Thought I should take the front door out.
But just in time I found out there was nothing
Quote from Rappa Z :Just bought the game, hopefully one of you guys can add me to the whitelist.

Name is Rappa_Z

added.
Uke,
I found out some stuff you might want to know.
Apparently, your obsidian portal doesn't work.
But, the wood your house was made of does burn good... =X
I don't think portals work in multiplayer.
hmm
#589 - Uke
Quote from BlakjeKaas :Uke,
I found out some stuff you might want to know.
Apparently, your obsidian portal doesn't work.
But, the wood your house was made of does burn good... =X

D:::::::::::: ohshit. I propably won't be back to the server until you guys start a new world.
Quote from Uke :D:::::::::::: ohshit. I propably won't be back to the server until you guys start a new world.

I'm actually fixing this mess

It is mostly fixed now.
ok, no server restart for a long time, promise me.. please. I'm building something big and it takes a while
I'm coming on
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :ok, no server restart for a long time, promise me.. please. I'm building something big and it takes a while

i usually only restart the server if it really needs it...but i guess that wont happen within the next 7 days.
guess that should be enough time?
7days.. you kidnapping me?
Holy shit its scary!

EDIT: stuck in a cave with Luke >< Creepers to the left of me, spiders to the right.....here I am stuck in the middle with you
what is the server ip?
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Holy shit its scary!

EDIT: stuck in a cave with Luke >< Creepers to the left of me, spiders to the right.....here I am stuck in the middle with you

well you survived

Anyone who wish to get a house from my town, contact me
Quote from Tomba(FIN) : well you survived

Anyone who wish to get a house from my town, contact me

I did

I has plans for that house, ty for it.

Gonna hop back on and punch trees

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG