The online racing simulator

Poll : Pick a number

Closed since :
Quote from Bmxtwins :To be honest you have no respect towards this man. I think that he SHOULD post this in a public forum because then other can see what they are getting for their money, obviously this wasn't franky's fault but atleast possible new customers will see what good support they will get if a problem ever arises

respect has nothing to do with it and also, respect is earned. and i agree that complaints should be shown in public. but not on this forum. but over at 500servers. it's like coming to LFS forums and complaining that you got banned from a server.

EDIT: i bet he took my advice though and looked for an old email so he could bring it to frankys attention.
Quote from dadge :respect has nothing to do with it and also, respect is earned. and i agree that complaints should be shown in public. but not on this forum. but over at 500servers. it's like coming to LFS forums and complaining that you got banned from a server.

EDIT: i bet he took my advice though and looked for an old email so he could bring it to frankys attention.

Well considering THIS FORUM is the main producer then yes they should see the problems. AND IT WAS IN THE BUG REPORT SECTION.

Btw, do you even patronize 500 servers?
Everything is sorted now so stop flaming!
500 Servers: 5 Years Old, 50% Off and MORE!!!

500Servers is now 5 Years Old!!

I Intend to celebrate this mile stone with some special offers, a new billing system and the return of US Based services. 500Servers is commited to ensuring we do not have a repeat of the issues we have faced during 2010.

New Billing System

Thanks to the new billing system we are able to offer some of the features that customers have been requesting over the years.

some of the features are listed below for you to look at:
  • Lower Pricing - Ok, technically not a feature of the new billing system, but its worth noting that with the move to the new billing system we have also lowered our prices substantially!
  • Sub-Account functions - You will now have the ability to add a seperate login to your billing system with options to limit what the sub account can do. For example you can set a sub account that is allowed to login and add credit to the account or pay invoices etc, There are several options you can set to either allow / deny access to certain parts of the billing system.
  • Simple cancellations - In the past you have had to open a support ticket or send an e-mail for a member of 500servers to cancel your service subscription. You can now request cancellations directly from the billing system, setting your service to be cancelled immediately or at the end of your current billing cycle. (although, we hope you do not use this feature .
  • Automatic Upgrade / Downgrade requests - You can now upgrade / downgrade your server at anytime via the billing system, If you downgrade before your next invoice date a credit will be added to your account which can be applied to future payment. For upgrading you will only need to pay the difference.
  • Simple CP Login - If you ever forget your Control panel password you can login directly from the billing system, You can also change your control panel password from the billing system, This means it will be difficult to lock yourself out of your account.

USA Based Services

After what turned out to be almost a months worth of Courier delays we finally got things set up for USA Based operations.

We can now offer Games server hosting based in Texas USA. Any existing clients that would like to have their server(s) moved to a US Machine can request to have this done by opening a support ticket or running the new upgrade / downgrade request on the new billing system. New clients can select this option during the order process.

Last 24 Hour Service Status.

we have been experimenting with this for quite some time now, We finally have a stable graph generation and will be rolling out this feature on to all clients on the 28th January 2011.

500 Servers Affiliates program

With the new billing system we have also introduced an affiliate program. What this means is you can link 500servers on your website / forum (or simply pass on your affiliate link to a friend) and for every person that signs up you will receive 10% of the total order and you will receive this for EVERY renewal. So if somebody orders a £10 service today through your affiliate link, you will receive £1 credit, If they then renew next month, you will receive another £1 credit etc.. Earnings from affiliate sales can be used to upgrade your current service(s), Purchase new services, or simply use them towards your next invoice.

50% OFF ALL SERVICES, PLUS FRE ... SERVICE ON ANNUAL+ ORDERS

To celebrate the 5 years we have been running we are offering 50% off of all services ordered in the next 7 days for the lifetime you are with 500servers, In addition to this if you order a service on an Annual basis or longer you will also receive a FREE 2nd service of the equivilent specification, OR a Free hosting package (Reseller #1 package). Please open a support ticket on the billing system after ordering to let us know which one of these freebies you would prefer.

To take advantage of the 50% off simply order and use coupon code: 5years

I wish you all a happy new year and raise a glass up to our 5 years of hosting... Cheers.

Congratulations!
Congrats
if im seeing this right. Its 2 servers for the price of half of one?
Dean. If we purchase will both server continue every year? (assuming 1st question is as i understand it)
Am not getting an email about my billing account as i dont know the password.

lol wish I had this buy 1 get 2 thing :P payingor 2 servers atm.
Quote from imthebestracerthereis :Congratulations!

Thanks

Quote from Mustangman759 :Congrats
if im seeing this right. Its 2 servers for the price of half of one?
Dean. If we purchase will both server continue every year? (assuming 1st question is as i understand it)

Thats correct

Quote from Bmxtwins :Am not getting an email about my billing account as i dont know the password.

lol wish I had this buy 1 get 2 thing :P payingor 2 servers atm.

Resent for you
Happy b'day
Still not working mate. I got all the stuff from the control panel but nothing into my email, or my mothers (the 2 listed as contacts)
If you can PM me the e-mail address you want it set to i'll make sure thats changed for you
Just downgraded to 11 slot (as 47 was a waste for our purposes) got 10 pound rebate so will use that to renew service
Wow! theres some great deals out there!!!

Congrats on 5 years Dean!!
Thanks Carboy, Much appreciated.
Add funs dont seem to be working (See support tickets via billing)
Replied to your ticket. Need a bit more info so i can track down whats stopping it.

Thanks for your support.
it might be using my credit to pay for the new 5 GBP credit??
Fixed: applie amount of credit i had + amount i needed, hit pay with credit, then pay rest with paypl. Thanks

edit: order purchased thanks, now i have .45 balance.
Ahh, that makes sense now Bmxtwins. So i need to stop the system from applying credit to invoices automatically.

Cheers for the report.
quick note: the 50% offer has been extended until 20th Jan 2011.
I have ordered 1 server and going to order a second one soon. Great prices and great service well done
any promo or option for Teamspeak servers or similar?

kind regards
Why are adding more to your servers, fix the ones that keep going down first ???
Quote from tbofram :I have ordered 1 server and going to order a second one soon. Great prices and great service well done

Thanks

Quote from Neto_r :any promo or option for Teamspeak servers or similar?

kind regards

IF you would like a TS server please open a support ticket on the control panel requesting it so i can add one for you.

Quote from Mikjen :Why are adding more to your servers, fix the ones that keep going down first ???

Thanks for your kind support and wisdom
Hi Franky

exc service as usual

just one quick question. my servers are in UK or USA?

its because for me, will be better to have USA servers

Kind Regards

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG