>Patch Z28 - added Wed, Nov 25th, 2009 18:55
>Two new LFS t-shirts - added Thu, Nov 5th, 2009 0:15
>Patch Z25 - added Wed, Oct 28th, 2009 21:00
and so on...
Quote from Amynue :Ask Eric.*

* - Eric don't answer to anyone

Want to check my infraction list, he answers there

It's still some hours left of xmas tho

Other than that I agree on many aspects of the post from Chupacabras84.
THE PATCH IS OOOOUUUUUT!!!!!!

oh... no it isn't :P
No patch out yet?

Aaw...
This thread is full of

Please go and die a gruesome, painfull death. Thanks.
-
(ATHome) DELETED by Victor : Kinda useless post, but now also a redundant reply to a deleted account.
-
(ATHome) DELETED by Victor : Kinda useless post, but now also a redundant reply to a deleted account.
Quote from Guthix :No patch out yet?

Aaw...

be quiet - let the devs sleep at the bahamas. Z28 is LFS Final Version. Be Happy. Maybe in 2015 will be S3 released - when money out in bahamas.
Maybe anytime will another racing game have also good physics like lfs.

I want the watch around back. Removing watch around was just a big fault.

anyway, i learn never drive, no matter which physics. Sometimes i think there are alot of secret cheaters in lfs, or alot of godlike people....

maybe this thread should be closed, its a pain to watch whats new in here.
I feel like I have had my money's worth out of LFS, never before have I played a simulator or game for so many hours. As disapointing as it is that the VWS and Rockingham have not come to us, I don't think we should complain too loudly, afterall, were still getting great value for money. I paid for lfs with a number of tracks and cars, that was the understanding when I paid for it and I have had everything I expected. To be frank about it, its obvious that during the later stages of wrighting lfs, there is going to be a lot of refining and tweaking to the orignal content. I also respect that if the VWS is going to be released with new tyre physics, the other cars are going to have to match to some extent. What I don't understand is why people complain about extra features that were not included at the time of purchase, you get given more and your still not happy about it, your infact rude. I am going to close by saying...

Happy Christmas to LFS, the developers and the community. Hope you have a great couple of days off, we look foward to seeing you in the new year.
Happy holidays, without new patch. =(
I want my money back!!!
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG