The online racing simulator
omg, how do you all make so awesome renders?? maybe someone could say his skype(msn isnt working for some reasons) and teach me something, nothing much but something like how to make such a good reflections and textures etc.
i believe thats turbosmooth on it
Quote from Bose321 :Changing materials to make it Vray compatible is 2 minutes work with an easy car.

Not if your a noob at all of this 3D stuff like Inouva is.
more updates...its getting better...
now the edges are more sharp:
Attached images
drift xrt 7.jpg
drift xrt 8.jpg
Nothing to say against it, it's just great work phil.
For my taste, your renders are just a bit too dark for me.
The reflections and cars look way better than before. Good job. Looks more realistic.

Something simple, has alot of mistakes, but need to keep this thread alive somehow.
im coming back soon,just waiting for my memories, 3ds max crashes with my huge scenes
Tribute to myself
cough, cough
Attached images
xrt videowall.jpg
Very cool one!
We should upload it on l4p, would be very suitable.
done
Another simple one, also lots of mistakes! Just a scene I've been trying to build from Bogeyjammer's render kits, no skin on this one.
Attached images
AlleyScene.png
Here are two from Velo Wringer
Attached images
LX4parked.jpg
BF1parked.jpg
Quote from Hahmo :Otherwise nice, but what the hell does the BF1 do in the streets of some town?

A rusty UF1 with a broken door would fit the scene better.
Quote from FireMike15 :A rusty UF1 with a broken door would fit the scene better.

That would do yeah :P
Some more
Attached images
FOXparked.jpg
RACparked.jpg
UF1parked.jpg
Quote from jasonmatthews :Some more

Turks, they are nice indeed,
but what the hell are the cars doing in those locations?
They're kinda funny, fox on a wet spot somewhere in afrika and the uf1 is doing some bridge climbing!
Some more, I think he is getting better
Attached images
XRRparked.jpg
FO8parked.jpg
XFGparked.jpg
MRTparked.jpg
Quote from jasonmatthews :Some more, I think he is getting better

He is getting better but he still can't put a car in a good environment.
The theme is "Parking" if you haven't already guessed... I think these are all bloody good pics and the environments are great!

Keep up the good work Velo
Renders with enviromnet background pic are very hard to get right,especially the lightning part of it,and he did a good job with that !

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG