The online racing simulator
cargame would of got a top3 unlucky
Where can you watch the broadcast now ?
One interesting post .... SC car do you change your tyres and do you refuel?
Quote from PMD9409 :I thought it was 28?

Maybe, my memory might just be out of order on that one

Quote from Grigorov :And can u tell me what was the avarage lap time at Kyoto 250 ? Just to calculate it. I mean SC/1h.

3 hours 10 minutes for 140 laps IIRC... Do the maths by yourself
2010 Kyoto 250:
Average Lap: 1:20.21
Average Speed: 83.13 mph / 133.78 Kph

18 SC's, good memory Yann.
Quote from Tomhah :Instantban to the guys "accidently" spinning going into the pit, wrecking half of the field, ruining the race for car #27 40 mins before finish?

god..... I have no words.

EDIT:

Session of Incident: Race
Lap of incident: 122
Timecode of incident (may either be qualifying time remaining, race time, or mpr time): 5.18.00 race
Your car Number: 27
Other Car(s) Involved: 12, 05, 03
Brief description of incident: For no reason, 12 slides towards the pits, overcorrects and get right into the racing line, and our car having no chance to avoid it, making us flip.
05 and 03 were also victims of the accident.

EDIT: Car 12 also drives BACKWARDS into the pits, to take his DT.

I regret my incident caused your team the race. I'll take what ever punishment gets handed out, I'm not sure an instaban is warranted, though.

For what it's worth, our team did state in IRC that I'd be coming into the pits. As for driving backwards, that's not quite true, I drove the wrong direction because that's the way I was facing. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I acknowledge that I messed up and that it cost you badly. I'm sorry.
Sweet...

Top 5 without penalties ;(
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Maybe, my memory might just be out of order on that one

3 hours 10 minutes for 140 laps IIRC... Do the maths by yourself

Kyoto 250 18 SC/185 laps

GTAL the epic R3 15 SC / 139 laps

GTAL beat Kyoto 250 by SCs
Good racing apart from some of the safety car periods and yellow flags, where some people don't understand that they have to slow down or not overtake others.

Nice racing though, we are happy with our position.
Quote from Grigorov :Kyoto 250 18 SC/185 laps

GTAL the epic R3 15 SC / 139 laps

GTAL beat Kyoto 250 by SCs

This makes no sence IMO. A lap on XRT @ ky1 is roughly 38 seconds IIRC. GT2 @ FE4 is 2 minutes 23 seconds. Also, the Kyoto 250 is done in around 2h20/2h30 most of the time, while this was a 6 hours race. You can't compare those two events.
Quote from Flame CZE :Good racing apart from some of the safety car periods and yellow flags, where some people don't understand that they have to slow down or not overtake others.

Nice racing though, we are happy with our position.

hahaha what a position dude , what a position !? one of the top teams and driver did not finish or was on the last positions by reason of teams like ......
- I don't have enough space to list them...
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :This makes no sence IMO. A lap on XRT @ ky1 is roughly 38 seconds IIRC. GT2 @ FE4 is 2 minutes 23 seconds. Also, the Kyoto 250 is done in around 2h20/2h30 most of the time, while this was a 6 hours race. You can't compare those two events.

48 seconds.
#114 - CSF
Probably the funniest race I've ever seen. I missed having Wilko about though.
Quote from PMD9409 :48 seconds.

I belive I mixed this with the I-SCAR times, shame on me
Wow. Didn't expect us that high

I tried to prevent Joe from winning, but didn't workxD
Quote from Grigorov :hahaha what a position dude , what a position !? one of the top teams and driver did not finish or was on the last positions by reason of teams like ......
- I don't have enough space to list them...

Sorry but I don't know what are you trying to tell me
Quote from Flame CZE :Sorry but I don't know what are you trying to tell me

Use brain son , use brain.
Quote from Grigorov :Use brain son , use brain.

Use at least translator pls, brain isn't enough for your english.

This should've been just sprint for 1 lap, rest was just buildup for that.
Quote from Kid222 :This should've been just sprint for 1 lap, rest was just buildup for that.

With the 2010 ruleset and the wave around rule, it actually would have been(look at the FE3 round).

Now you have to keep it in the lead lap for the whole race to pretend for the victory
#121 - CSF
Or do a Boothy. On the edge of glory.... hit tyre........
:o Epic race, to be honest the MoE race felt a lot shorter. Sorry to Gentles on Circuit for the failure, suppose we didn't lose that much but we'd have been fighting for the win had I not broken my damper. Some dodgy blue flag behaviour I have to say from some cars, and some dodgy driving from others.

But, Fern Bay is what it is, South City without the walls, lulling you into a false sense of security and punishing the driver who make mistakes. Makes a change from the almost Tilkedrome-like tracks we have elsewhere

Quote from Grigorov :Good Teams and the Good Drivers aren't finished the race , because the shity teams wreck them all the time !

Hardly, a lot of the "good" teams crashed on their own. The best teams stayed on the track, and didn't make fatal mistakes.
stream download link?
Quote from CSF :Or do a Boothy. On the edge of glory.... hit tyre........

Win. Swear on stream as it happens as well. Woops
Very interesting race alot of bad luck for us but then the safety cars helped us out, although that last one I didn't enjoy :P

Good racing guys let's make the next round just as interesting (will be hard)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG