The online racing simulator
I double-checked the rules, nowhere does it say that using a handbrake is not allowed.
Im using a joystick next to me as the handbrake, and pulling it up about 30% and having full throttle gives the exact same effect as using the footbrake, except im not braking the front wheels and dont have the brakelights on.
I can understand that you didn't like the sudden slowdown Terzic did, but not allowing something that isn't allowed in the rules? Cmon.

Edit: Misunderstood, deko posted while I wrote this
We didnt slow more than a couple of km/h when using axis handbrake. Then Alen pressed the wrong button and pressed handbrake for like 0.5 sec. That is the only thing that might be discuss-able, the rest has been just like everyone else. So saying we did 3 times in a row, is not true.
Quote from Tomhah :We didnt slow more than a couple of km/h when using axis handbrake. Then Alen pressed the wrong button and pressed handbrake for like 0.5 sec. That is the only thing that might be discuss-able, the rest has been just like everyone else. So saying we did 3 times in a row, is not true.

Not to be a bitch but he braked enough so i hit him, and had to slam on brakes :/
Quote from kart-36 :Not to be a bitch but he braked enough so i hit him, and had to slam on brakes :/

yeah, as said. The last thing can be discussed. But he then didnt do it on purpose, so THATS understandable. What I dont understand is the people in IRC saying we did it 3 times a row. But on the last one, yes, that wasnt very nice, and we didnt mean to. So sorry about that Joe.
Quote from Tomhah :yeah, as said. The last thing can be discussed. But he then didnt do it on purpose, so THATS understandable. What I dont understand is the people in IRC saying we did it 3 times a row. But on the last one, yes, that wasnt very nice, and we didnt mean to. So sorry about that Joe.

Yes no problem. For sure the first restart that i was behind him for he didnt brake :/
Quote from kart-36 :Yes no problem. For sure the first restart that i was behind him for he didnt brake :/

exactly It only happend this once. And I understand the penalty if thats the case, because of that incident, but not if it includes the other restarts, as they have been perfect
When left time is 0.55.00 have to deploy safety car. On my calculations ,avarage time between SC is around 23 minutes
#83 - CSF
Yeah 28.2 I think. Forgot to go on about that again.
Quote from CSF :Yeah 28.2 I think. Forgot to go on about that again.

U beat me ..... ur calculator maybe have more functions

SC car have to take the 1st place ... have more laps than others.
#85 - CSF
Haha well now its probably... less.
no no no no !!!!!!!!!!!!! please m8s delete all of my posts in New dimension racing !!I don't want any trace of my team in this parody

I lovy lovy loveee this league .... this is better than "3 and half mens" .. LOL
It's safety car party ?
Quote from Kova. :It's safety car party ?

Yee 15 sc cars , they are in the history in LFS

SC car for PRESIDENT

I bet, no more than 5 minutes..........

Sometimes it is better to remain silent, thank you for the show and have a nice night.
What a finish
Who was the SC driver (username) just to check him Today's stats: Travelled distance
Cargame
Quote from Grigorov :Who was the SC driver (username) just to check him Today's stats: Travelled distance

We will see that on spdo.com maybe :P
(if they put replay here)
that was best gtal race ever!
SC today (excluding one SC period because another driver drove):

Travelled distance: 109 Ml
Fuel burnt: 53 Ltr
Laps: 25
you've just seen the most weird race in lfs history
Quote from luki97 :that was best gtal race ever!

Did you drove it !? I can't remember ..
Quote from Grigorov :Yee 15 sc cars , they are in the history in LFS

Doesn't beat the mighty 2010 Kyoto 250... 17 SCs IIRC

Quote from Grigorov :Did you drove it !? I can't remember ..

Nah, they pulled out in last minute.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Doesn't beat the mighty 2010 Kyoto 250... 17 SCs IIRC

I thought it was 28?
Gotta say it was amazing tbh.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Doesn't beat the mighty 2010 Kyoto 250... 17 SCs IIRC

And can u tell me what was the avarage lap time at Kyoto 250 ? Just to calculate it. I mean SC/1h.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG