The online racing simulator
Quote from reason0809 :any reasons why Conquest Racing withdrawn from the event ?

Maybe because their reputation got even more worse in the last MoE race
#27 - CSF
What happened at IGTC AS4? Just because a couple of drivers decided to start wrecking (one who was a team-mate of yours and had an 'interesting' reputation in GTAL last season...) doesn't mean the team's reputation should go downhill.

I suspect they have withdrawn to concentrate on MoE. Either way it gives a new team a go, and we thank Conquest for informing us nice and early.
-
(xtraction) DELETED by CSF
Quote from reason0809 :any reasons why Conquest Racing withdrawn from the event ?

There was no reason provided, I did not inquire as to it when I confirmed the retirement.

If they wish to confirm their reason here or to anyone it's fine, but I won't inquire officially.
Quote from JPeace :He was fine, just didn't understand some of the rules that is all - which is common for somebody who has done no league racing before jumping straight into GTAL which is pretty dense rules wise. I suspect that they have withdrawn to concentrate on MoE as the drivers they were running in GTAL were IGTC/MoE standard anyway. What happened IGTC AS4? The conquest team kept driving over agressivly and running people off the road all race long, backmarkers or for position. I was only saying that their reputation for being a great team of lads is decreasing at the moment, thats all - not accusing or anything.

They had one protest against their 2 teams, so either other teams like being hit off or it's you that's talking crap. Regards that driver in GTAL, passing under SC and doing a j-turn into other cars should be common sense that it isn't allowed...
That's the GTAL Round 3 Race Discussion topic. No offense, but you guys should really sort this out via PM, MSN, ICQ etc. IMO.
Quote from Timo1992 :Maybe because their reputation got even more worse in the last MoE race

Maybe because you are not a member of Conquest Racing you should not release funny rumours.

Quote from Timo1992 :That's the GTAL Round 3 Race Discussion topic. No offense, but you guys should really sort this out via PM, MSN, ICQ etc. IMO.

Next time think about it if you are going to be the offtopic starter.

We decided to withdraw because of lack of drivers. That's all.
Lol! Hope everyone is training well for this one, quite tricky when you don't know what you're doing this one...

Anyways, I'd better get started right away!

Hoping on not too much SC's or even a red flag, that would be pure horror... Will only make the crashing worse after it IMO.

We'll see how the race develops and I think it will be quite obvious from the start who trained allot and who didn't.
Well, I am training a lot and still not getting much luck

Also, turns out I am working until 17.30 UTC on that Saturday so looks like I am doing last 2 hours by myself :|
i see many tyres and cars flying in turn 8
almost had this experience when someone is driving in front of you, you cant avoid the tyres flying around then.. so for your safety better stay half a track lenght behind the car in front of you in Qualy.. and in race, well,... hope the best, expect the worst
Quote from Drifters Only :Hoping on not too much SC's or even a red flag, that would be pure horror... Will only make the crashing worse after it IMO.

There were several SC periods last year I remember.

There were also two red flags, one on the initial start attempt, causing that start to be null and void, then one with about 90 minutes left in the race because some impatient people about 5 cars back decided to go when the green flag went up, even though it was still under leader control until s/f, at the time the green flag was a signal that the track was clear (then we changed it to try and stupid-proof the rule :razz

But remember: A red flag in first 15 minutes = total restart; a red flag after that = we don't /end or anything unless it's a server death, and the time lost is time lost, no matter if it's 5 minutes or 55 minutes.
Ok thanks for clearing up some things!

I'm studying the rules very well right now, just so nothing will be done wrong on my & my team's part.

Lets hope this race will turn out better as we expect before it and with hopefully not too many problems!
New password was sent out late Saturday evening Europe Time to team managers that I have on file, via email. If you need it, and haven't received it from your team manager, PM me or another of the main admins (CSF, boothy, etc) who should be able to find it
deko, you've got a message
I don't have the password guys
All good, didn't have time to say tks before qualifying
Our monthly (roundly) test race is in order.

Server: NDR.GTAL 2011
Date: December 16, 2010
Time: 19:00 UTC

19:00 UTC - 10 minute Qualifying
19:15 UTC - 1 hour race.

Track is a bit harsh this time around guys, lets try to keep any aggressive moves to a minimum and make sure everyone gets through the start procedure, as well as having a good stint.
Quote from PMD9409 :Our monthly (roundly) test race is in order.

Server: NDR.GTAL 2011
Date: December 16, 2010
Time: 19:00 UTC

19:00 UTC - 10 minute Qualifying
19:15 UTC - 1 hour race.

Track is a bit harsh this time around guys, lets try to keep any aggressive moves to a minimum and make sure everyone gets through the start procedure, as well as having a good stint.

#46 - CSF
Quote from Iginla :teamName: Gentles on circuit
number: 22
car: FXR
drivers:
Iginla, Jesse Telkkälä, Finland
zippytheone, Tom Parker, United Kingdom
Swiss-Spirit, David Jundt, Switzerland
Jetec, Roope Leppänen, Finland
boothy, Michael Booth, Scotland

22 Gentles on circuit;Jesse Telkkälä, Tom Parker, David Jundt, Roope Leppänen, Michael Booth

Grats on the new team Boothy.
Yeah, he is helping Tom and David for this round.
first i'd like to say thank you again to Joe Holmes for helping out a lot with the setups. i'm totally noob into this. so thank you again for sharing your endurance/hotlap setups with us. in my eyes it is not usual to share setups with other teams in big events, where everybody wants to be the best, but i guess in an amateur league its more usual to help out other racers, which i find very awesome, so i raise all my thumbs up to you and the other experienced drivers for helping out that much, just after having 2 races at all

second thing is, i want to change the arb during the race, but the problem is that i'm a mouse driver and its quite difficult to change the arb during a race when you press the throttle button on your keyboard, shift and steer with the mouse. and besides this there is not much time to relax on FE4 and you must stay focused for the next corner, so its quite difficult to press several button at once to change the arb. so if anybody can tell me how to write a script that i easily can press the Numerus Plus / Minus button to quickly change the rear/front arb during the race, it would be really helpfull

thank you guys
reason0809:
I also have to say...Joe is really helping our team a lot...he never refuses to share setup...he even sends me one from his own iniciative...tells me where I make mistakes... I am glad lfs has drivers like him
Thanks for that Joe
25 minutes through the test race, all I can say is, FE4 destroys tires and cars.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG