Event: 6 Hours of Fern Bay Black.
Circuit Code: FE4

Qualifying Session 1: 12 December 2010 19:00 UTC Group 1 - 19:40 UTC Group 2
Qualifying Session 2: 17 December 2010 19:00 UTC Group 1 - 19:40 UTC Group 2
Race Session: 18 December 2010 15:00 UTC

Official Circuit Diagram attached.
Attached images
FE4.png
I have just noticed that yellow lines on pit exit...will there be a problem when a driver crosses the right hand line? because it is quite strangly curved which makes it a chicane
#3 - CSF
Yep it's fine.
Can somebody teach me how to do a proper start? I know it's faster to floor the gas and use brake to slow down to the correct speed, but using clutch shouldn't be so much slower? I just can't start properly, there is this mix of green and yellow flag and it takes time to see the green flag, then I just release clutch but others are already flying away
I never know when to start, the green flag is terribly visible at least for me. Standing starts are much easier, even F1 has them
No boring double file. And it's really nice to see the car in front braking when it's not actually slowing down... just killing the engine power.
hai im back :Kick_Can_
#6 - Hahmo
goo aweei!

Anyway, interesting track. Should be quite a few SC's :P
I think bets on number of flips in the race should be taken. Could be quite the money spinner

Looking forward to the race though. Pace is looking promising
i say 4 flips + 6 DNF's overall
#9 - Hahmo
Meh, 2-3 retirements and 1 red flag, 5 SC's :P
I can maybe expect a red flag like last year
You're driving?
Official Circuit Diagram added to OP.

It's even got the right name / distance on the png, imagine that.
Great, Deko
Two things:

It has been brought to my attention that there was an incursion into the server by an unauthorized person.

Remember: DO NOT share the password with anyone outside of your race team, or anyone who we allow to have the password. Anyone found to have shared the password to an unauthorized party may face series suspension.

A new password will be issued prior to Round 3, Qualifying Session 1.

Also, regarding the number of admins in the server:

It is NOT up to the drivers to complain about who should and shouldn't be in the server. We will keep track of everyone to make sure everyone in server has a purpose.

From what I saw, everyone who was in server served a purpose for the time they were there, be it for commentary, Safety Car, Rescue Car, or marshal.

We make the effort to clear as many people as we can out of the server during the pitstop times. But even when we get down to the bare minimum, it may still not be enough, and that's the time when you need to get in and out of the server as quickly as possible, and not loiter more than needed.
lol, i need to stick some post-it around my screen
"DON'T HIT THE F***ING CURBS!"
Quote from reason0809 :lol, i need to stick some post-it around my screen
"DON'T HIT THE F***ING CURBS!"

No problemo with the FZR tho.
Quote from CSF :Race Session: 18 December 2010 18:00

Schedule has 15:00 race start time
well there was not so many flip in season 2009...it went quite fine
#21 - CSF
Quote from CSF :Oh noez an error.

At least I'm not the only one to make them then.
You know how we deal with failure

Dunno where to say this, so I say it here.

Two GTAL guys (Isaac and Joni) has taken the provisional pole in MoE!
any reasons why Conquest Racing withdrawn from the event ?

Round 3: Race Discussion
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG