The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :25 minutes through the test race, all I can say is, FE4 destroys tires and cars.

True dat :P Especially when you try to watch for others, who eventually just start wrecking you / do unbeliavable stupid moves. Well, what to do with burned tires..
Its no problem guys!
nice testrace, i guess about 30 ppl started, me on P15 or somewhere in the middle, turn 1 -> almost everybody spun except me, so i was driving on p5 a long time, until my tyres gone and laprevotte closed the gap in the last lap and i made stupid mistake in the green chicane, p6 in the end, will be great if this was the ofc. result for the mainrace
Thanks a lot to Joe on our behalf too
again..in the right place this time...

Little question guys, I noticed the pit entry line to be very tide, specially when you arrive with finished tires, that means we have to slow down in last corner which could be dangerous if a car if following close behind...so do we have to respect it during the race?
No, you don't. Of course if you put your right indictator that could help, and if the driver behind sees another driver connecting, that will help those behind.

Also, which side of the grid do you wish to start on?
In theory the left side is faster, but since the right side offers more options if something goes wrong (we are amateurs after all :schwitz, we'll start on the right side!
Quote from Framaris :Ouch, maybe you should have kept this one for your self lol

I was just checking the tracker and I noticed that Adenoid (22:73) was in front of SR (22:68), or there is an error here?

The tracker hasn't yet been updated with official grid positions, I'm doing that just now before I take a sleep ( aka nap :P) before the race.
OK, sleep well mate, you will need all your concentration for this one!
at tracker adenoids car is wrong its xrr should it be fz2?
Yeah, Simon said:

Quote from SCA-F1 :#00 Adenoids will use FZR for this race, but otherwise, it's all good.

#65 - CSF
Watch out 00 is coming through from 18th and on a a bit of a charge.
note to myself

NEVER change the priority to HIGH in the taskmanager while the game is openend
i couldnt steer anymore, the wheel was not reacting a bit, i screwed it all up
always gotta have frame rate problems when we're doing good. FML
LLM was doing good until we flipped -.-
We begin to feel like Conquest(without matching their pace of course).

Time out from 4th+unability to rejoin the server for a few laps in LFSES Round 1. Then several times-out after being 3rd in LFSES Round 2. Then the second car times-out, still in LFSES round 2. Then, today in GTAL Round 3, time-out+connection reset, while being 5th.

But WHY ON EARTH did it have to happen in round 3, when everything worked fine in round 1 and 2, which were races where we were absolutely nowhere(17th and 18th)?

Safety Car Amateur League .... SCAL looks better than GTAL

7 Times for 2 hours :X

23 min without safety car ...to this moment
Quote from Grigorov :Safety Car Amateur League .... SCAL looks better than GTAL

7 Times for 2 hours :X

Nature of the track condusive to Safety Car interventions. It happens.
Since when is uing an axis-handbrake (same as braking to get up the pressure) not allowed? I can understand the last one, when he pressed the wrong button and used a BUTTON handbrake, which made him slow down a little, but the rest? c'mon....
I hate this. Had such a good race with a podium in sight several times, and then flip. It was my own fault + some lag, but god it's dissapointing So sorry it had to end like this. And i know TEM did what they could to avoid me.
Quote from Tomhah :Since when is uing an axis-handbrake (same as braking to get up the pressure) not allowed? I can understand the last one, when he pressed the wrong button and used a BUTTON handbrake, which made him slow down a little, but the rest? c'mon....

The penalty was NOT for using an axis handbrake. The penalty was for excessive slowing due to use of the said control. Other drivers have held throttle + brake and not slowed more than a couple kph, which we'll give.

Round 3: Race Discussion
(234 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG