The online racing simulator
My suggestion is that there will come somekind of testpatch at 12th of december.
Quote from aroX123 :My suggestion is that there will come somekind of testpatch at 12th of december.

December 12th is not friday...and they had sayed it will be out on friday,so :P
Quote from aroX123 :My suggestion is that there will come somekind of testpatch at 12th of december.

I believe the same. 12th of December 2015 will be the day!
Quote from prOmo_LTU :December 12th is not friday...and they had sayed it will be out on friday,so :P

9th of december then
No, it will be on the 31st of February.
Yes, if only.
24th December 2010 is my guess, and it better be! :throwrose
early 2011 shall it be:maggiesim
Never is my guess.
The question is how to interpret confusion with CPW.

I guess in this year will not be any updates here. :sadbanana
Quote from Scawen :Anyway, once again, we are working on things and expect some good releases this year!

Quote from adamshl :I guess in this year will not be any updates here. :sadbanana

so you mean...the cake is a lie?:sadbanana

edit:
NO CAKE OMG NOT AGAIN
actually if Scawen knew the date on which they will complete the update work, he would say ... this date will it release s3 .... but he say this year ..
How many years can discuss it? Would be better off rolling on the network, rather than repeating his words from year to year. Protection against cheaters updated, so the project is not abandoned, you need patience and wait.
or S3 is privatebeta and Live For Speed coming to stores and fill up dvds
Quote from Gegry1992 :or S3 is privatebeta and Live For Speed coming to stores and fill up dvds

well S3 will be the "final" or only live for speed with no more "S"tages
its possible
Hop into LX4/6/RAC go on SO or FE track, find another dude like you and enjoy racing there
Keep in mind that Scawen said himself that the "s" tag doesn't carry the same definition that it use to. It use to be about the development stage, but now it is really about the content stage (it only really denotes license status and available content). To a certain extent, this could be Scawen admitting that LFS never really is never going to be finished. In order to remain competitive in the marketplace it will need constant tweaking, modifying and forward progress, which would in theory have called for an infinite number of "s" stages.

And to think that Scawen originally planned to go to S4...
S4 Rallypack :faint:
only S4 I hoped there will be an S15
Quote from Udris1992 :only S4 I hoped there will be an S15

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator
only 3 weeks left for XMas hope we see an email befor the 24th arrives or exactly on it. So 4 Weeks left and 2010 is over so Scawen, remember your Words "we expected some good patches this year" =)
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG