The online racing simulator
Same. I blame my knee which caused me to not be able to excersize but the daily Mcdonalds was probably more to blame.
I just eat poorly, I do exercise but not enough to offset my food intake.
Ah, well it's better to be fat and jolly as opposed to thin, chiselled and a massive twat.

Doesn't help now that I have a non employee-employee discount card for Mcdonalds (my friend whom I share a house with is manager at the establishment in question).

Perhaps we need to start going to Salsa Dancing classes together Dustin..
Really? I was thinking Jazz was more fitting. but if you like Salsa Jaime, I might just haffto suck it up!
Well we could always do this..

No guesses for who you would be. :sheep::banana_ra
Quote from hrtburnout :That's what I said, but alas, I'm still waiting.

Im not waiting
>_>

but thats partly the problem. -_-"
Quote from Klutch :You women suck.

Just getting it out there.

Just gotta find one who does it well.

I've got mine
lol, as i said above, i have one that does it well

just mixed signals pissing me off, one minute shes hot the next shes cold

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME
FUUUUUUUUUUUU
Quote from Klutch :lol, as i said above, i have one that does it well

I would say she is more confused than you but...

Quote :
FUUUUUUUUUUUU

nvm.

That's just how they are sometimes, confusing as ****.
Quote from Klutch :lol, as i said above, i have one that does it well

FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh, that, yea.... That'll happen with the best of them. I've had pretty good luck being supportive and not showing that it pisses me off, seems to work.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I have gotten fat. in 2 years I've went from like 170 to 200. None of it is muscle either.

That happened to me when I quit smoking. I had to diet for the first time in my life, and then decided to exercise since I was already fitter than I'd ever been in my adult life just from giving up the fags.

You won't ever exercise enough to counteract eating shite every day, you just have to get your diet under control.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah, well it's better to be fat and jolly as opposed to thin, chiselled and a massive twat.

Haha. I ****ing hate jolly people.
That's the weird bit. I'm heavy, but I'm not out of shape (if that makes any sense). I can skate, balls to the wall, for a full hockey game as a referee or linesman and not be out of breath. I just have some weight I could lose.
Quote from thisnameistaken :You won't ever exercise enough to counteract eating shite every day, you just have to get your diet under control.

That depends on your genes. I eat horribly and I'm in pretty decent shape. Visually, anyways. I'm sure I'm fat on the inside.

I do go to the gym when I can be bothered, though.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :Ah, well it's better to be fat and jolly as opposed to thin, chiselled and a massive twat.

Both are preferrable to being a massive, fat, twat.
It's normal to gain a little weight when we grow older (depends on genes anyway, some people will always be thin). I think it's just the media that makes us think we should all stay in perfect shape until we die... it's not natural in my opinion.

However, since i care about myself aswell, i try to watch what i eat sometimes, and do a little workout stuff three times a week. The best benefit of working out is that it'll make you feel better (more fit?).

This went completely off topic by the way...
Not the first or last time this thread will be derailed.

At least it is interesting to read and not just some random crap. I workout 3 times a week as well, and I agree the benefit is that is makes you feel much better.
A side benefit I've found to working out regularly is you tend to eat better, too. Earlier this year I was in the gym 2-4 times a week for a couple months, and I was eating much, much better than I did before (and since). Mostly because you'll feel guilty for negating your workout with McDonalds, I think. ha
I just enjoyed a massive, greasy pizza.

Happiness.
Quote from MAGGOT :A side benefit I've found to working out regularly is you tend to eat better, too. Earlier this year I was in the gym 2-4 times a week for a couple months, and I was eating much, much better than I did before (and since). Mostly because you'll feel guilty for negating your workout with McDonalds, I think. ha

Yep, its very productive.

Quote from S14 DRIFT :I just enjoyed a massive, greasy pizza.

Happiness.

Unlike this.
Touche.
Frankly while I have a few rolls and a bit of a gut, I'm not so fat that I'm seriously worried about my health so I couldn't give a crap!

Talking of touche, I swear that's like Italian bread of some sort...
You don't need to diet, you need superior genetics.. that's how it goes mi amigos. Animals in the wild don't need to diet, well, except dogs when they eat grass cos they need to yack lol
post your girlfriend thread and guys talk about diets and getting fat...
that's what happens when nobody has girlfriends
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :that's what happens when nobody has girlfriends

Speak for yourself, I'm very happily involved

I just don't want to post a picture of her for you all to wank to...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG