The online racing simulator
Did standard cars have damage from the go? As in physical damage eg. the body being bent. Cause I was messing round in a race using my SLS as a bulldozer. Anyway I plowed into a Lupo GTi which is a standard car and when it moved away one of the wheel arches was completely bent. I wonder if standard car cockpits will be added at some point in a patch.
Quote from speed1230 :Oh shi-
Wonder if there is even worse damage at Lv 100

Is it meant better or worse? Trick question, lol.
Quote from Luke.S :Did standard cars have damage from the go?.

It appears that some have limited visual damage (to varying degrees depending on the car), and some have none at all.
I'm pretty sure that vid was posted pre official release and used to claim lvl 20 needed for that damage, may even be in this thread.
Quote from SAxor :I'm pretty sure that vid was posted pre official release and used to claim lvl 20 needed for that damage, may even be in this thread.

I've had visual damage before level 20......
Quote from Boris Lozac :Ha, no seriously.. Can i atleast do some licences or something..

Quote from danowat :Yes, very, but I am find the Seb Loeb challenges a challenge.

Which is funny, I golded the Toscana challenge first try. Eiger I'm a few seconds off Gold, and Chamonix.. I can't even get Bronze!
Quote from danowat :I've had visual damage before level 20......

I'm talking about the vid you posted.

Just checked and the vid hit Youtube on the 23rd Nov. Doubt the lvl 40 thing.
Quote from Adi typetheEND :Decided to give it try Bought stock Eunos Roadster 89' and did few laps, best one was 1:13,715. Kind of fun to drive.

I got 1:13,717....close
lol, yeah i meant stock MX5 That 1:15 was after 4, 5 laps, will try better later on.. it's crazy fun combo. And mine is '91, Premium the one for 19.000cr, there are more versions?
buy that one

Btw, i'm having crazy understeer problems in this game, i don't know what is it, is it adjustment to 900 degree wheel (only had ~200 degree wheels before this DFGT), or what.. it's killing me..
I just picked up my copy today so am working my way through the licensing parts (albeit slowly).

Just wondering though. With the track creation tool, has anyone tried to recreate any of the LFS circuits yet? It's something I thought about, but don't know if it'd be possible.
Guys, wait until you get to the Advanced Top Gear challenge... Finally the problem of the TG Test Track being a figure 8 comes into play
I was having some fun earlier. I bought a Prius. And then. I drove said prius into a wall. Multiple times. Sadly I aren't level 20 yet. Then I sold said prius. Hating it even more than I did before. I wanted to flog it but the POS had an auto box. Hateful car. Then to make my self happy I went out and flogged my SLS.
I have 40000 XP until level 20. I don't know how people will ever get to level 40.. I've sunk A LOT of hours in, and done a lot of special events ratehr than standard to get this far.
Luke: I have a SLS AMG... It's lovely. mine has 800 HP though
Quote from Boris Lozac :lol, yeah i meant stock MX5 That 1:15 was after 4, 5 laps, will try better later on.. it's crazy fun combo. And mine is '91, Premium the one for 19.000cr, there are more versions?
buy that one

Btw, i'm having crazy understeer problems in this game, i don't know what is it, is it adjustment to 900 degree wheel (only had ~200 degree wheels before this DFGT), or what.. it's killing me..

Yeah there are 2 version but the power is the same i think, just did few laps and 1:13,005 guess some allien person will do low 1:12 ;p

BTW: I hate how the rain looks, i dunno in trailers it was looking great so dunno what's going on :| And it's me or pop-up headlights animation lacking FPS? ;P
Quote from Luke.S :I was having some fun earlier. I bought a Prius. And then. I drove said prius into a wall. Multiple times. Sadly I aren't level 20 yet. Then I sold said prius. Hating it even more than I did before. I wanted to flog it but the POS had an auto box. Hateful car. Then to make my self happy I went out and flogged my SLS.

I must be missing something here, but what do you mean by "flogged"? I thought you meant to sell the car at first, but then wondered why an Automatic Gearbox would affect this, and why selling an SLS would make someone happy.

So what do you mean by "flogging"? You damn kids are making up words for everything now...

Quote from Dajmin :Just wondering though. With the track creation tool, has anyone tried to recreate any of the LFS circuits yet? It's something I thought about, but don't know if it'd be possible.

I don't have the game (Or a PS3 for that matter) so forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought that the game put up a preset route and we as users could only adjust things like enviroment, road width, corner sharpness, time of day etc. etc.

I didn't think it would be as complex as making a whole track from scratch?
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I must be missing something here, but what do you mean by "flogged"? I thought you meant to sell the car at first, but then wondered why an Automatic Gearbox would affect this, and why selling an SLS would make someone happy.

So what do you mean by "flogging"? You damn kids are making up words for everything now...

I don't have the game (Or a PS3 for that matter) so forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought that the game put up a preset route and we as users could only adjust things like enviroment, road width, corner sharpness, time of day etc. etc.

as in flogging a horse. So eg. flogging a horse to death. So beating it to death. Not in the sense of selling but as in beating it to death.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :I don't have the game (Or a PS3 for that matter) so forgive me if I am wrong, but I thought that the game put up a preset route and we as users could only adjust things like enviroment, road width, corner sharpness, time of day etc. etc.

You're pretty much spot on, but I guess I was over-simplifying it. I thought you could place checkpoints in specific spots to sort of mould the shape of the track. Maybe that's a little too pie-in-the-sky for a 6-year development cycle
Oh! I see. Makes sense I suppose. I usually just say "gave a thrashing".

You weird Stoke person you....

@ Daj. Ah. Well it would be nice if we could do that, but I have no idea to be honest. I'm still eager to rent this out though. As soon as it's available, I'll be straight round my Brothers house and stealing his PS3.
Rank 21 races - fcking solid
Quote from dawesdust_12 : and Chamonix.. I can't even get Bronze!

I struggled to get bronze on that one nearly have silver.
God.. the Autobacs ARTA car.. that thing is gorgeous. I just bought it for 500,000 credits.. simply becuase it was pretty.
500k? Blimey, I'm only just level 3 and have 10k to my name (although I did manage to get the MX-5 SR as my starting car and it's seeing me nicely through the beginner class)
I've been up to 1,000,000 credits recently, and down to 130,000. If you do the special events, they shit money. I am slowly amassing a large collection of cars.. based purely on "oh, that's pretty".

I still want a Nascar, not becuase I'll drive it, but god is the model goregous.. It's just.. awesome.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG