The online racing simulator
OMG !!!

NICE !!!

In Aviano i did and 1.07.8xx using 20-10 wings.
I think that 1.06.xxx is possible with the right setup.
That rain looks pretty good.
Feels good to be back in an NKP car.

But what happened to the FF1600? It plows like a plow. No grip on the front end at all. I think generally all the cars in NKP don't feel "bitey". Even the KS2 with it's tremendous grip, the first mm if steering input feels a bit numb.

So on the topic of understeer, does any else find it odd how the cars behave in a steady low speed turn? It feels very non-linear and very hard to adjust the radius of the turn, or even keep the radius of the turn by modulating the throttle. Very rubber-band like to go from understeer -> push wide, to less understeer -> tighten. There's no gradual increase / decrease radius with speed increase / decrease.

That is... compared to iRacing, LFS, and real life.
Yes, Mattesa, I feel the same. I cannot go throught the turn smoothly, I either go wide (even if I am slow enough) or I spin into the runoff. Maybe it's because I don't play nKP much. Although, it feels a bit odd for me.
Martin i saw your time in prato.
Looking the sector, i can see that u are using too low wings.

I know that resende and fox gek are using very high wings, something about 25-21 ...
wow im in the top 100 for Prato and just outside the top 100 at Aviano. Thats a little surprising!
Quote from Flame CZE :Yes, Mattesa, I feel the same. I cannot go throught the turn smoothly, I either go wide (even if I am slow enough) or I spin into the runoff. Maybe it's because I don't play nKP much. Although, it feels a bit odd for me.

It's something one can definitely get used to, but it's strikingly bothersome when coming straight off of another sim.
Does anyone know if Monza will ever be released? This would be the perfect track for the KS2
I just bought it, was it a good choice guys?
Any leagues or places to race you recommend?
Quote :netKar PRO v1.2 "C"

- Improved server outgoing message flow
- Redesigned multithread implementation on Online Race Lobby to use less CPU resources
- Fixed server list ordering by connected users
- Fixed server list ordering by server name
- Server list is now ordered by connected users by default
- Added GUI option to select "loop mode" for hosted races
- Added "Invert first 6 places" loop mode for hosted races
- Fixed wrong aero drag calculation for extreme negaive body angle of attack value
- Improved contact response in car to car collisions
- Reduced aero draft effect
- Added "CONTACT" report to server log
- Added "START" report to server log
- Cars have more resistence to impacts
- Local car uses slot number 3 in top leaderboard
- Fixed server reporting wrong access code resulting in password box not showing up for started races

Available via auto update, didn't have a chance testing it yet, but it sounds good.
- Improved contact response in car to car collisions
- Cars have more resistence to impacts

Those sound the most promising to me, hopefully you can now slightly kiss the back of a car with your nose and both sets of suspension don't snap like they were made out of glass. Nice to see it's actually being updated though, I keep half expecting them to start enforcing the '1 year of updates' that was advertised when it was released.
After I got my new PC set, I tried nkP several times and I don't know if it's the patch or the PC but it feels a lot better to me now, I can drive more smoothly and consistent. Although, it's still pretty different from LFS.
Sure, it's a bit different.

What your name in NKP ?

My is Michele Campini.
My name is Martin Kapal. I have a demo only, though. It's a pity that there isn't much activity in the demo servers.
A ok, spent 19.90 € ...
I don't own a credit card and I haven't had any experience with Paypal yet.
omg, in italy exist a "postal card" (postepay) that is like a credit card (recargeable) that cost only 5€ and it's very hopefully to buy online.
Okay, I will think about it.
Mugello has been released
What a beautiful and stunning track that is! Big thanks to the guys at RSR
o_O
Oh sh... i don't like american muscles that much in videogames.

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG