The online racing simulator
Quote from baSh0r :my god the car is like an F08 on the grass. Isn't it a bit unrealistic that formula cars in this size have absolutely no control, nor grip. I feel like driving on ice. First it understeers then i spin.

I found it neutral at Road America addon track going into T1, brake turn neutral throttle power
Quote from baSh0r :you can set ffb at the setup in the pits.

How?
FFB gain is low and other setting tend to make it behave worse.
Just a quick guess: Did you delete the old netKar Pro 1.1 config folder in the mydocuments directory before installing the new version?
Quote from baSh0r :my god the car is like an F08 on the grass. Isn't it a bit unrealistic that formula cars in this size have absolutely no control, nor grip. I feel like driving on ice. First it understeers then i spin.

Perhaps you should keep it on the track
But yeah, i admit the default setup is quite understeery...
Quote from Hoshimodo :Just a quick guess: Did you delete the old netKar Pro 1.1 config folder in the mydocuments directory before installing the new version?

If this question is directed at me, then yes, i did a clean install, but i also made a backup of my licence and settings. So unfortunately that isn't the problem.

I have posted the video up on the English nKPro forums at Driving Italia, and Kunos has replied and said that he will look into the problem over the coming week.

I tried it out yesterday with mouse + keyboard and you need to change your steering ratio and add a good amount of front wing (adding more doesnt have nearly as big effect as in LFS) After small tweaks i could push the car quite easily, this was on Prato. Feels better than FO8 to me right now. New physics improvements are nice.

Anybody can link me an older logitech profiler? This new one does not recognize my MoMo.
Anyone started skinning the KS2 yet? I'm guessing templates will be released eventually (were they ever for the abarth?
Anyone use SoftTH for the triplehead? Could you post your cfg?
Just had my first online race in Netkar. Yeah thats right i actually found someone to race! Joined the only Aus server and luckily someone was in there. Was KS2 at aviano. I was using keyboard/mouse. Managed to get pole with a crappy 1:14 didn't have enough fuel for the race so lost but got fastest lap (1:13?)

Awesome game. Shame no one plays it. Surprisingly easy with mouse.
Well like I said before, do something about the user/admin interface first.

But they do not listen.
Where have you said it? Kunos doesn't read here.. so your effort is wasted if you say it here. Also, Kunos has tried to improve the UI.. and has to a point... still has room to advance, but really.. the sim is worth the Italy-isms. Like most things Italian, the mistakes are worth tolerance as underneath it, pure greatness.
Quote from IlGuercio :I am getting very annoying vibrations at the wheel especially at low speeds, does anybody know what setting should i fiddle with to get rid of them?

BUMP, i wonder if there is any DFP user who could share his profiler settings and ingame settings.
Thanks.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Where have you said it? Kunos doesn't read here.. so your effort is wasted if you say it here.

I know...

But I'm not under the impression that a game developer listens to me anyway. Which is too bad
Quote from troy :http://www.multiupload.com/Y6CN0UDSRF direct download is usually pretty fast for me, otherwise just wait until it mirrored the file to some other hosts.

Magic, cheers.

Really like the KS2, once the understeer is dialled out a little it's a fantastic thing to drive. Liking the influx of new tracks aswell, all we need now are people to race pick up races with (I'm aware of the leagues etc, would be good to be able to just jump online for a quick race).
It's possible to jump on and race. But be prepared for T1 mayhem! It seems that NetKar is full of really fast drivers with the spatial awareness of a crab in a tin can.

Some of the new tracks are really great though! None of that weird bumpiness that was plaguing some of the older ones.
New tracks?
Am i missing something?
To be honest most of those tracks looks not so good if you will compare them with original ones, but it's just a question of time when its quality will be good.

UPD: Yeah, Mugello is the only one high quality track at the moment from my point of view

NetKar Pro [v1.3 released]
(2766 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG