The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Certainly not procreation. Not for me at least.

No one has sex for procreation. Offspring is just an accident
Quote from MAGGOT :No one has sex for procreation. Offspring is just an accident

So you're parents told you that you were an accident too?

Joking of course.
Quote from PMD9409 :So you're parents told you that you were an accident too?

Joking of course.

They didn't have to
Quote from MAGGOT :They didn't have to

Everything goes downhill once they finish building that dungeon in the basement.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
Quote from brandons48 :Well, personally, I'd prefer it if the girl sounded nice, I mean, it'd really kill the mood if she made a noise like an angry pirate.

"YAAARR!! THAT'S THA SPOT ROIGHT DAR!"

You get the idea.

angry pirates for the end then u make a quick getaway
Hahahahah
Quote from TehPaws3D :You don't just go bed someone to hear orgasm, You dirty girl.

you've never met the woman in the apartment above me...
My contribution to this topic.
Attached images
IMG00124-20101003-1404.jpg
*hand up* I would do her.
That wasn't really the kind of reply I was hoping for. A bit more manners shouldn't be to much too ask.
:P

It's a good sign. She is cute.
Hehe, I actually do take it as a compliment. But you don't talk like that about ladies.
The glory of the internet, you can be as vulgar as you want. However if you are this vulgar in reality, you don't get any.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The glory of the internet, you can be as vulgar as you want. However if you are this vulgar in reality, you don't get any.

I just be myself and it works for me, bitches.
I wouldn't hit that for all the gold in fort knox
Hell i'd do Susan Boyle for that kind of money...
Well, I'm just completely and utterly stumped as to what to do.

After negotiations (similar to negotiating with a terrorist) ended with an unhappy ending with the girl of my dreams, another lady who used to quite like me popped up and provided support in an excellent way. She's really nice and sweet, but she's really loud sometimes which kind of goes against my quiet personality completely... I'm not sure if it was just her 'support' that's making me like her, but I just can't decide whether I actually like the girl or not. Grr

The one in the middle ^ (yes, that is blue hair :nol2:)
Quote from mcintyrej :Well, I'm just completely and utterly stumped as to what to do.

After negotiations (similar to negotiating with a terrorist) ended with an unhappy ending with the girl of my dreams, another lady who used to quite like me popped up and provided support in an excellent way. She's really nice and sweet, but she's really loud sometimes which kind of goes against my quiet personality completely... I'm not sure if it was just her 'support' that's making me like her, but I just can't decide whether I actually like the girl or not. Grr

The one in the middle ^ (yes, that is blue hair :nol2:)

dunno, hang out with her for a while and see shows any interest...
Quote from mcintyrej :but she's really loud sometimes which kind of goes against my quiet personality completely...

She'll be good for you

opposites are awesome, they push your boundaries and usually make you a better preson
I dyed my hair green alot, Sadly it didn't make lights change any faster, I always do it for Saint Patricks day. Wonder if you can dye your hair white..

We could start making flag colours with hair, And good luck with the blue haired GF
Quote from TehPaws3D :I died my hair green alot, Sadly it didn't make lights change any faster, I always do it for Saint Patricks day. Wonder if you can dye your hair white..

We could start making flag colours with hair, And good luck with the blue haired GF

how you do that? sorry I just wanted to correct a native american for his/her spelling once.

I can die happily now!
Quote from Klutch :She'll be good for you

opposites are awesome, they push your boundaries and usually make you a better preson

I totally agree with you mate, my best rellationship were like that. Of course the differences must not be too big tho.
I lover her blue hair!
Quote from Vinnylegends :My contribution to this topic.

My jaw just dropped good luck with her man.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG