The online racing simulator
I know it's hard but you cant do anything about it, sure it comes to mind but wtf. Dunno what to say
Thats the most frustrating part of it, theres precisely the sum total of FUNK all i can do now, its all to late, what a boobatron i have been.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Correct, but dwelling on stuff is oh so easy to do when your sat on your jack jones (that means 'own' if your not familiar with rhyming slang btw) you just go over stuff and i dunno, realise where you went wrong i guess.

I love British rhyming slang... so inventive.
Indeed, said aligator to the artful dodger and went to the battlecruiser with a sky rocket full of bees n honey, trouble and strife was there too but the look on her boat race, she was havin a bubble bath if she thought me and her would be having a jersey cow, she didnt have a scooby doo about how i was feeling so i went for a ball of chalk to clear my head but when i walked back in she was havin a right go and acting like a struggle and grunt so i strolls home, up the apples and pears for a good little bo peep.

translation is a white text below

Indeed, said later to the lodger and went to the boozer (pub) with a pocket full of money, wife was there too but the look on her face, she was havin a laugh if she thought me and her would be having a row, she didnt have a clue about how i was feeling so i went for a walkto clear my head but when i walked back in she was havin a right go and acting like a cun... next letter is t so i strolls home, up the stairs for a good sleep.

You call your pubs battlecrusiers?

What in hell do you call a bathroom over there, NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON?

Sounds like you are speaking in code... I've never trusted you British.
You're not quite getting it are you?

Well, I'm off up the apples and pears to have a pony and trap.
Quote from TehPaws3D :You call your pubs battlecrusiers?

What in hell do you call a bathroom over there, NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON?

Sounds like you are speaking in code... I've never trusted you British.

Thank you for making me wake everyone else up and getting griped at -.-

You may not trust the Irish but you fund us. We gave you Boston
Quote from dawesdust_12 :http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs033.snc1/3234_112809031320_513096320_2968123_4958294_n.jpg

<offtopic>xkcd shirt \o/</offtopic>

Does that sudo make me a sandwich trick work on her ?
I did get a lotof burgers made on request, so if you consider those as a sandwich, then yes... It worked.
Quote from 5haz :You're not quite getting it are you?

Well, I'm off up the apples and pears to have a pony and trap.

And to give it to Dan up the Gary.
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
nice boat Dan
Quote from MAGGOT :How long has it been?

Everyone's gone through a point where they felt like that. I had my heart ripped out back in January and felt that way, and it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I can really say that it doesn't tear me up inside anymore. I had been with 2 or 3 girls since her, too.

...The girl I'm seeing now makes me completely forget the old one

3 years now and it getting stronger.
i need help with this, i have not meeted anyone that has made get over her or even considered it.

only a google picture.

Yes I know what having a harry is, just I hadn't heard the rhyming slang for it before.
Quote from Franky.S :3 years now and it getting stronger.
i need help with this, i have not meeted anyone that has made get over her or even considered it.

How much do you see her? How much do you get out and do things or meet new people? You'll only move on if you let yourself move on.
Quote from 5haz :Never heard that one before.

I always think rhyming slang is funniest when it's left to the audience to figure out the rhyme.

For those who didn't get that one: Gary Glitter.
My girlfriend situation is as was but after hanging out with my official next girlfriend last Sunday i'm now more crazy about her than ever. She know's how I feel, but she's leaving me in torment because she's not in a place where she's able to have a relationship at the moment.

There are several parts to her personality and things about her that alone would make me fancy her, for example her singing voice is so incredible i'd want to bed her just to hear what it sounds like in an orgasm. She makes me laugh, she makes me smile, she has a deeply involving personality that draws you in, she's smart, she cares about things, she's creative, she fills her time with interesting things, we've shared interests, and her body is to die for and she's pretty as hell.

All of which would make me think i've got no hope, but i'm audacious so i'll try anyway
Quote from thisnameistaken :I always think rhyming slang is funniest when it's left to the audience to figure out the rhyme.

For those who didn't get that one: Gary Glitter.

Almost, its actually... up the gary, gary, as in gary glitter, glitter rhymes with, $hitter, which means, well, anus, if i really needed to explain that last part lol
Quote from Becky Rose :

There are several parts to her personality and things about her that alone would make me fancy her, for example her singing voice is so incredible i'd want to bed her just to hear what it sounds like in an orgasm. and her body is to die for and she's pretty as hell.

All of which would make me think i've got no hope, but i'm audacious so i'll try anyway

These parts.

I tried to really pay attention to the whole post, But reading the above just made me laugh, You don't just go bed someone to hear orgasm, You dirty girl.
Quote from TehPaws3D :These parts.

I tried to really pay attention to the whole post, But reading the above just made me laugh, You don't just go bed someone to hear orgasm, You dirty girl.

Who said so?
Quote from TehPaws3D :You don't just go bed someone to hear orgasm, You dirty girl.

Yes I do. And yes I am.
Why else does anyone have sex other than pleasuring someone else?
Certainly not procreation. Not for me at least.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG