The online racing simulator
A Better Demo (Please)
(183 posts, started )
Well, I've yet to see a valid idea posted to an old topic ridiculed.
This user however picks up a three month old argument and continues it.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :It's ****ing lose-lose.. you search you get cursed out for bumping an old thread... you make a new thread, you get told to search. Why do people bother, and why don't we set a consistent rule, rather than being random ****ers who can't make up our minds?

What did he possibly search for?

"Flamewar between users"?

He didn't even contribute, just came in and started trying to restart an argument that died again.
Quote from March Hare :Well, I've yet to see a valid idea posted to an old topic ridiculed.
This user however picks up a three month old argument and continues it.

Ok... I didn't read the content of the post, I was just making an observation to what CR said about searching. We do need to come up with a rule (Do we always search and bump, or do we start new threads?), and stick by it, rather than being against both.
Well it depends, I guess. If it's on the same topic, for example in a "help my pc wont work" thread, then bumping is fine.

If it's "omg i want noz" or "i'm gunna flame you 3 month old post", then they should either make a new thread in an attempt to bring about new conversation on the topic or stfu.
s14 calm down its only a game,and were all adults arnt we ,i forgot about this years ago ,and looking back found it all quite silly,talk about over react
Nice timing, bumping the thread just a few days after S14's LFSF comeback
Quote from woodymcruk :s14 calm down its only a game,and were all adults arnt we ,i forgot about this years ago ,and looking back found it all quite silly,talk about over react

Have you ever checked last post date?
BUMPED :P

E: Oh crap, i did bump it myself too.
E2:Oh man, GreyBull was faster
Interesting avatar you have there.

A Better Demo (Please)
(183 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG