The online racing simulator
Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
I tried the game yesterday, it was quite fun! Although, my PC is so shit, that I have to set the lowest details and a smaller screen resolution. But still nice
I'm infected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chairs:
Well, I should be studying now... Guess what I'm doing instead.
Quote from BlueFlame :This game is like Trials for trucks, I like it, it's awesome! Pretty damn good physics too, the phyics on this game are ten fold better than those shitty truck 'simulators' that SCS keep churning out!

Don't hate on SCS bro, Valusoft .... It's in the name!

And do you guys know there are user made levels? I'm probably going to make a crash montage
Check out my replay from "Turning around" level :munching_

Quote from danowat :I get texture issues, must be a problem with my GFX card,

Game requires graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support so that's probably the problem.
Quote from Amynue :Check out my replay from "Turning around" level :munching_

Game requires graphics card with Shader Model 3.0 support so that's probably the problem.

Pffftt
Quote from TehPaws3D :Don't hate on SCS bro, Valusoft .... It's in the name!

And do you guys know there are user made levels? I'm probably going to make a crash montage

yea i didn't realise but i playeda few levels, most are too difficult for me, i don't like to run a level over and over again
beat it in areasonable amount of time, it takes a bit of skill

but i want a game like that only a cockpit, and you have to navigate through realistic places with a trailer, with a few views
Quote from logitekg25 :beat it in areasonable amount of time, it takes a bit of skill

but i want a game like that only a cockpit, and you have to navigate through realistic places with a trailer, with a few views

you get cockpit view with tricky truck, tho, it's not very dynamic, there are a few views you can use that a real driver would be able to see. Use your F keys to find the other views.
i know i used all the controls and such, but it is a bit too extreme of a game..thats not realistic truck driving
Logitek, They didn't say " Live for trucking, Z28 ( (C) Archee ) "
i know..but it was not exactly what i am looking for, did i say otherwise?
Anyone got any custom levels they wish to share?.... be cool to do a slalom
Nope, I hate that towers one, I fly off at turn 1
can't run it with my gma 950 cause it don't have shader model 3.0, FML.
Try my Scene:
Name: Drift it! =D
ID: 68
Username: BlackBullet

Well, I found a way to make the rear wheels loose contact with the ground, like that you can drift the truck(if you think awaythe trailer ;D)
Boosted is cheating :P
Btw, check out theyr sumotori game too. AND, i found this fun game Toribash wich is a nice figthing game, u combine the moves etc. Its kinda difficult and needs alot of practise and sense of physics. It looks almost like euphoria physics engine tho. And here's a video of how amazing stuff u can combine with this game.
Might as well say, If any of you seriously enjoy physic games etc, Just go here, And get your fill
Quote from TehPaws3D :Might as well say, If any of you seriously enjoy physic games etc, Just go here, And get your fill

broken link...
http://www.fun-motion.com/ Jesus...

Tricky truck is awesome, such a good physics for such a small game.
Toribash is worth downloading too, so much fun online!!
Just a question. Is there an autopatcher for the game or do we need to update it manually from the site?
EDIT: I mean when an update is made of course.

Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG