The online racing simulator
Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
How to turn on the FPS counter?
You have to be a developer of Tricky Truck I guess. Using FRAPS should be easier.
Bump a tump.

So, I was trying to make my truck look a bit different, so I tried replacing orig texture with some from the Internets, but those all sucked, so, any idea what would look good on it?

Also, does any of you have some good wheel w/ tire on 3Drenders. I mean only the wheel w/ tire, nothing else, and a black background.
Version 1.70 with new truck released!
took the 1st place of death slope :P
bump, anyone having trouble connecting to the server?

the creator keeps updating it, and now it will not connect

e. just read his forum, takes a bit to go back online.
How do you set username?

This shit is addictive
Run it, bottom left corner.
No one made a lfs track yet? Shame on you. I gotta a project now
Tricky Truck is no longer free?
Quote from matijapkc :Tricky Truck is no longer free?

it currently still is...but at some point parts of it will cost money.
lets seen what and when...
Ooooops... Looks like I forgot to update it so I got some "you need to purchase..." messages.
Hahahaha this game is awesome!
The controls are starting to get at me now. I keep pressing the one wrong button when trying to look around. Its like a flight sim, you always press the wrong button to look left.
Free?! Not anymore... 7$ is it's price...
Quote from matijapkc :Free?! Not anymore... 7$ is it's price...

No, it was free for me, I redownloaded the newest version yesterday. there is now 6 vehicles to choose from.
Must have got there just in time then Blue, the website states it's premium for all features now.
Thank god for reading this. I won't upgrade my game anymore

EDIT: crap, they had this in mind, I can't use older versions with everything unloked
so awesome !
lol hes now charging almost 60$/year....bit pricey eh?
never ever gonna give him any money.
thats just way to much.
I won't pay more tha 20€ (once) for that kind of game (and many other games made by big companies)
I'd rather pay for Kart Racing Pro than for this.
Quote from Xaid0n :Must have got there just in time then Blue, the website states it's premium for all features now.

Must have...
Quote from BlueFlame :No, it was free for me, I redownloaded the newest version yesterday. there is now 6 vehicles to choose from.

You'll probably say no but would you ZIP up the latest free version with all the vehicles and send it over to me?

Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG