The online racing simulator
Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
Tricky Truck
Tricky Truck is a freeware game from the creator of unique fighting game Sumotori. Game is pretty simple, you have to take the cargo from point A to point B with you truck as fast as you can. At the moment there is only 11 levels, but there is more to come soon. Also, Tricky Truck comes with built in, easy to use track editor which alows you to create your own tracks and share them with other players through the game. Tricky Truck has also built in online ranking and replays system so you can compare your times with other players and watch their replays to get an idea on how to improve your PBs. On hard difficulty you can only use interior cameras. Game is still in developement, but updates rate is MUCH better than in LFS although it's developed by one man. There will be probably more than one truck to choose in future.
In few words - extremaly addictive time waster.
I totaly infected the Polish LFS forum community with this game, they are all playing it and making tracks now

Gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9RlO0hQYBI

http://www.gravitysensation.com/trickytruck/
(you can download the latest version from there, it's about 16mb)

Forum:
http://www.gravitysensation.com/forum/
/me downloads.

That is so awesome. I know what I am playing for the next 2 years of my life.
Ooh its fun! Thanks for sharing!
Viewed the video, downloading the game
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
OMG, this is really fun
i thought this game had been mentioned already here.
been playing it for quite some time now.
try to beat my time on walljump >_>
Mad tight. I's downloading an ting.
Pretty cool. It's another Elastomania, I can tell
That looks awesome, downloading ->
Thats my type of game, only if it has multiplayer... Still dling it, looks like tons of fun!
Decent! ...

Edit: They have some funny sumo game too, i couldnt keep myself from laughing when i played that. Its kinda like ephoria physics engine. Try it. Ragdoll physics are kinda similar to GTA IV etc.
gravity seems off
How do you beat Alpinism?

I can NEVER get past it
Quote from DieKolkrabe :How do you beat Alpinism?

I can NEVER get past it

I just finished that before, easy track.

Just drive on the road, mostly the trailer will just follow u (it didnt even fall off the road if 50% was off the road, hangin in the air).
There's a demo for every level and you can watch everyone's replay on the highscore list
Okay, I'm not going to be seen somewhere else than my room for a while... ;P
Also, i condiser the physics being quite realistic. Now, wonder this being a 4x4 offroading game.
Downloading
Been playing this all day, guess who is not doing what he is supposed to at school...
Quote from bose321 :been playing this all day, guess who is not doing what he is supposed to at school...

u :3
What's the deal with creating your own tracks? I'm sure I saw somewhere that it was possible, but I'm only going to take it on if it DOESN'T involve making your own 3D models
Quote from Dajmin :I'm only going to take it on if it DOESN'T involve making your own 3D models

I'm the other way round
This game is like Trials for trucks, I like it, it's awesome! Pretty damn good physics too, the phyics on this game are ten fold better than those shitty truck 'simulators' that SCS keep churning out!
I get texture issues, must be a problem with my GFX card,

Tricky Truck
(130 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG