The online racing simulator
Quote from RevengeR :You are pregnant for sure, sorry.

Next thread will be about getting a girl pregnant through oral sex.

Logi... Goto a doctor, but not to get checked out because you most likely have nothing at all. Go to get one of those books to read, trust me, you of all people will learn alot.
Quote from PMD9409 :Next thread will be about getting a girl pregnant through oral sex.

GTFO I was conceived like that >:C
LoL
Crazier things have happened

There was a girl who got pregnant by being stabbed with a knife that I remember reading about...
This gets my vote for the best thread of the week.

May be a bit late for you now but schools must be reading this thread.

"Pupils will be able to gain the equivalent of a D grade under the new course which has been devised to raise awareness of issues surrounding relationships, contraception and sexually transmitted diseases.
The Government-funded qualification is being offered in nine schools and colleges for the first time this term with plans to expand it across the country"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/edu ... E-in-sex.html#dsq-content

You might try this next time. Just remember to cover your head completely to prevent leakage......
Attached images
condom-being-inflated-over-mans-head.jpg
I thought AIDS was a butt virus.
Quote from logitekg25 :its a local term maybe?

sandwiching is grinding the front

and i added the aids part so it doesnt have to die when i solved my worries

and im 15, not very educated, cause sex ed is second semester this year..so yeah sorry. and im a bit paranoid when i started getting chapped lips, (wasnt sure it was just chapped lips) this morning...so i created a thread SORRY PEOPLE CALM YOUR TITS

Are you serious? Are you saying age is a reason to be jack shit stupid, I really like you as a friend logitech, But I'm 16 and for some reason i have learned all about sex via school, But my parents told me first, I learned it in the 9th. Chapped lips dude? really? Maybe if you stopped acting like every female wants to give it to you at the slightest touch. I've never been to a party, Raise your standards of women FFS or you are going to receive a slap to the face that only a woman could do, Stop partying with whores and work on education, Partying is last on my mind. I have a job, What the hell are you doing. I know there is some low grade women but dayum, Where in America is the standard so low you can order women on rye? Like damn.

Second, You just came to a sim racing forum (Yeah, We're in off topic) But what the **** son, If you were more worried about aids you would have went to the doctor and not a forum to answer you problems, Are you serious? This is the biggest laugh I have had in many many years, You need to get some prioritys in straight son, I already own a used Mercedes, from my job, Education is first and women are last kiddo, You need to learn this.

Third, I take offense to calming my tits, you want to put women on bread, WHERE IS THE LOVE! </3
Hes gotta be trolling...
Quote from TehPaws3D :Are you serious? Are you saying age is a reason to be jack shit stupid, I really like you as a friend logitech, But I'm 16 and for some reason i have learned all about sex via school, But my parents told me first, I learned it in the 9th. Chapped lips dude? really? Maybe if you stopped acting like every female wants to give it to you at the slightest touch. I've never been to a party, Raise your standards of women FFS or you are going to receive a slap to the face that only a woman could do, Stop partying with whores and work on education, Partying is last on my mind. I have a job, What the hell are you doing. I know there is some low grade women but dayum, Where in America is the standard so low you can order women on rye? Like damn.
Second, You just came to a sim racing forum (Yeah, We're in off topic) But what the **** son, If you were more worried about aids you would have went to the doctor and not a forum to answer you problems, Are you serious? This is the biggest laugh I have had in many many years, You need to get some prioritys in straight son, I already own a used Mercedes, from my job, Education is first and women are last kiddo, You need to learn this.

Third, I take offense to calming my tits, you want to put women on bread, WHERE IS THE LOVE! </3

I expected you to know how a male brain works.

Quote from Becky Rose :
It's either that or you have miximatosis.

thanks becky, just spat my coffee over the keyboard

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Crazier things have happened

There was a girl who got pregnant by being stabbed with a knife that I remember reading about...

i recall hearing about a south african (white) girl who was a bonofide virgin when she gave birth, she'd had a mal formed vagina that made sex impossible but had just given some bloke oral and swallowed when her boyfriend discovered them and stabbed her in the abdomen, in one of those freak occurences that you'd say was unbelievable in a film etc, the wound to her stomach allowed the swallowed semen to escape and enter through a wound into her uterus and then nature took it's course.

re the original post, you have to remember you didn't just kiss these girls, you also effectively kissed anyone they'd kissed that night before you and anyone those epople had kissed before the girls so as becky said miximatosis for sure
Quote from logitekg25 :

sandwiching is grinding the front

birngs awhole new meaning to the phrase "a shit sandwich"
Quote from tinvek :
i recall..

yup! that one
crazy crazy stuff. If that can happen, then you are doomed
Go to the doctor's? Best solution afaik. U can research those disease's on the netz too. Google is your friend.

AIDS doesnt spread thru saliva. Not sure about STD, herpes etc.
Quote from nikopdr :I expected you to know how a male brain works.

I facepalmed pretty hard at that picture... Get up and make your own sandwiches..

But yeah, I pretty much knew it was a tits or GTFO, Sigh.. Maturity levels, Lol. Is that how EVERY male brain works? If so.. I'm totally going back to Venus and F this planet. XD
It's the bad aids for sure. Thankfully treatment is simple, and involves pouring a pound of rock-salt into the urethra, via a small funnel.

Quote from PMD9409 :Next thread will be about getting a girl pregnant through oral sex.

If that happens, the baby grows inside your HEAD.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
But yeah, I pretty much knew it was a tits or GTFO, Sigh.. Maturity levels, Lol. Is that how EVERY male brain works? If so.. I'm totally going back to Venus and F this planet. XD

In a kinda "raw nature" way, yes...

Male Brain + Tits = Access

Female Brain + Money = Access

Logitek's Brain + Any kind of grinding or sandwiching (lingo these days, eh) involving cheap teenage whores = Access

Get used to it!

And back on topic: You probably have face aids now logitek...
Quote from brandons48 :Yes, a condom for kissing.

Yes, STD's by kissing.

See: 'That was exactly my point.' A book by BlakjeKaas
Quote from TehPaws3D :But yeah, I pretty much knew it was a tits or GTFO, Sigh.. Maturity levels, Lol. Is that how EVERY male brain works[I]?

No, some work like "ass or GTFO" or "face or GTFO" or "overall attractiveness or GTFO," lol
#97 - aoun
ABSOLUTELY LMAO! (not at you logitek, just at the thread etc)

If we had more threads like this, this forum would be a better place.
Hide yo wife hide yo kids and hide yo husband cause they rapin everybody.

And the moral of this story is DONT HAVE SEX OR YOU WILL GET PREGNANT AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Stefani24 :Aren't the STDs the XFG and the XRG? They shouldn't have driving aids to begin with...but you can turn ABS off. And don't turn auto shifting on.

Sexually Transfered Decease i believe... Correct me it I'm wrong.
Quote from Dennis93 :Sexually Transfered Decease i believe... Correct me it I'm wrong.

Somebody didn't get the joke.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG